Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (47340 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by omooba969(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Oh this has turned into the religious thing now ahhh? Yet when the UN says Christians are being prosecuted by an evil regime in Nigeria you cry foul... You and Buhari must fail in Jesus Name

I am Yorùbá & a xtian if you care to know. One good lesson for all these polithiefcians is that no one is untouchable ! cool

So abeg carry your bigotry & religious madness elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Rickyzagy:
More should please arise so that this contraption will be destroy.

They are should please add more fire � in the mix of zoo government

All hail biafra

The zoo politicians in government will continue to frame themselves.

HAIL BIAFRA
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by spartan117(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
Shehu not even ashamed to take sides even when evidences are pointing towards Saraki

This men are all thieves fighting for there personal interest. Even if a Nuclear bomb was found in Saraki`s bedroom, Bald headed vulture like Shehu will still call it a frame-up.

Awon Oloriburuku somebori!
Why is it that these bmc's don't know how to speak correct English undecided
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by greatID: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
Shehu not even ashamed to take sides even when evidences are pointing towards Saraki

This men are all thieves fighting for there personal interest. Even if a Nuclear bomb was found in Saraki`s bedroom, Bald headed vulture like Shehu will still call it a frame-up.

Ur mumu too much.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Olulinks(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2018
ebuk4real:
Shehu Sani.....

Soon your file too will be opened by this your government of 'frames'...

I wish you guys have well crafted frames for yourselves that will go round...
They opened it earlier. But temporally closed for now. But it might be opened soon again.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by teejet: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2018
[God bless you

You spoke my mind.

Nothing more to add.

Nigerians, wake up from slumber!

quote author=SBG04 post=68162811]There is so much ignorance and illiteracy in Nigeria. A group of robbers invaded Kwara State last month and killed 33 people! There was outcry everywhere. They even accused Buhari of incompetence in terms of security. The police tracked down the members of the gang and arrested them. The leader of the gang used a Lexus jeep in the robbery. The vehicle was impounded in the Kwara State government house!!!! The licence number of the vehicle had been changed while the owner of the vehicle was in police detention!!!!! Do Nigerians read at all?
The police provided full details of the crime to all Nigerians. The Lexus jeep was purchased for the gang leader by the Kwara State governor chief of staff!!!!! The PA to the governor asked his brother to smuggle some of the weapons in their custody to his farm!!!
All this evidence and people are still screaming witchunt!!!! We have been screaming for a messiah that would clean up Nigeria from corrupt politicians and their thieving ways. That would uphold the rule of law irrespective of whoever is involved. We have Buhari doing exactly this and we're still complaining. Even That thief called Saraki has never accused Buhari of witchunting him. It's Nigerians that Buhari is fighting for that are taking Sarakis side!!!!
God deliver Nigerians from stupidity!!! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Smartjohns(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2018
lonelydora:
Even though i support anything that goes against the Senate (they are Nigeria's problem) whether right or wrong, but i don't support this Buhari's madness on Saraki.

IGP is not greater than Senate President

Actually, none is greater in a democratic government. The police have a right to uphold law and order on which ground they've held him...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by LastSurvivor11: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2018
SoNature:

You don't have to insult him to make your point

For God's sake he's someone's father, your elder and the country’s president

Whatever happened to respect!

But Jonathan is not someone's father right?
Respect is earned not deserved
Thats why an elder will be called by his name and a younger one by uncle..
What goes around comes around man

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by yommygift15: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2018
I still don't understand some people's comment here, are we in support of our thugs and taot are bn promoted in these country?
are we saying the way these people confess wasn't a good idea?
must everything concerning a politician be framing?
what's wrong with we poor man of this nation?
very soon we'll still another government that shield these use people.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Oxalic(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buharis is an evil that must be voted out of our collective existence by force .... Nigerians please lets close ranks and vote this evil called Buhari out .

Buhari is worst than Satan himself!
Or maybe he is devil incarnate.

I remember prior to 2015 elections, those who were opposed to Buhari harped their argument on the fact that, he is highly vindictive. Now, we have seen it all.

Those who still think and argue that Buhari is a good man are sincerely deluded.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Deltatoto: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buharis is an evil that must be voted out of our collective existence by force .... Nigerians please lets close ranks and vote this evil called Buhari out .
u no need to beg anybody d thg hook everybody for neck.my fear is if Buhari can be this cruel in first tenure by second term it will be massive impunity.let me do small analyses for u y pdp will come back to power?saraki gave Buhari kwara in 2015,he will not give him again in 2018,d likes of Dino gave him kogi in 2015,elvrufai openly cursed his 3 senators who will deliver kaduna for him in 2019,if ortom talks about Apc or Buhari in 2019 his state ppl will first kill him.kwankwaso was a hit man and delivered the highest vote for Buhari in 2015 today he can’t rven visit his state.kaduna,benue,kogi,kwara and Kano gone.imo is 50/50 now cos of Rochas stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Klington: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2018
seribam:
Attend FREE Training in MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT – Absolutely FREE!
God bless you...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Timidaves: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:

Just reason. How will someone like saraki be involved in bank robbery when there is more than enough money in the senate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SirBunky85(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
and after dat,who would be voted in?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:

Who is this 5%

If want to be enlightened about developments and accusations thrown at him, cant you go read-up or you think people are jobless and have all the time like you do to enlighten your dull being.

oh yea i knew u were a nepot,bigot and a idiooooot by default..

Present ur evidence so we can analyze but instead u called me 5%er..Which is ok because if u referring to me and my likes as the only sensible ones..
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Benekruku(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Timidaves:

Just reason. How will someone like saraki be involved in bank robbery when there is more than enough money in the senate

You are not following the news. He is not being accused for the Bank robbery. But affiliation to the gang has stated by gang members. The got funding, weapons and cars from Saraki. That is the matter at hand.. The bank robbery is completely out of the allegations against Saraki.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SalamRushdie: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2018
SirBunky85:
and after dat,who would be voted in?

Even you will better bro ..i am ready to campaign and vote for you over Buhari ...you can never be as evil as that man
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SirBunky85(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2018
SoNature:

dont mind dat pa chukwudi44 a.k.a. salamrushdie
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SirBunky85(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Even you will better bro ..i am ready to campaign and vote for you over Buhari ...you can never be as evil as that man
cant u be realistic for once?u definitely know inside ur church mind dat no new aspirant can rule dis country without belonging to the old block dat hve bn calling d shot from time immemorial.how many of the youths voted yul edochie in anambra?pls be serious and tell me who would be voted in to replace pmb
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Ojuororun(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Very funny I don know say after dino na saraki
follow by oritse metu...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Ojuororun(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2018
davodyguy:
I know Nigeria is a very funny country, where anything is possible. But what if it's true that Saraki is actually guilty?

We need to take a chill and reason well. People say Tinubu is corrupt. Maybe or Maybe not. Investigation must be conducted under rule of law.

Let's allow investigation to be conducted.

Same Saraki was discharged by CCT even though it was clear that he filled anticipated purchases in his assets declaration form.

Let's see the outcome of investigation
ntin will come out from the investigation...all na political strategies...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by wink2015(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani

Take this dirty Slap!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by cptjacksparrow: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerians should wake up, all politicians in Nigeria are guilty of this accusation. They all finance and equip thugs to intimidate and harass political opponents in their political space to achieve their desired goal not minding what they do with those things after election. I did not vote in 2015 because I did not see a credible candidate on the ballot but I prayed that our politicians should make a mistake by supporting a candidate that will work against them and put an end to their continued oppression against the Nigerian people. I will advise us to embrace fresh breed politicians and let go of APC and PDP to form a better Nigeria. Politics is not a profession, but to our politicians it's now a profession because they feed fat from constituency projects and oversight functions. Saraki is a doctor, when last did he practice? If he goes back to practice, we'll have enough doctors in Nigeria. Osinbajo is a lawyer and lecturer if he goes back to the classroom we will have more quality graduates. They should contribute in other developmental areas not only in politics. Look at Oyo state, Gov. Ajumobi was once a Senator and now a governor, he wants to contest for Senate again in 2019. Rotimi Amechi was a speaker in Rivers state and later became governor of the same state and now a minister. Wike worked under Amechi's government in rivers and later became minister under Goodluck Jonathan he is now governor. Kwankwanso was a governor in Kano state now Senator representing Kano and want to become president etc. If anyone of them must be voted back, it should be based on their performance not sympathy or because of their fight against the government. They are all part of failed
Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari's government, that makes them also incompetent.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
oyo
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by kmaster007: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2018
one day! one day!! God go catch you for us.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

you are alway zealous & passionate about defending these polithieficians who will rather pay a LovePeddler 1million than to pay #1k for your medical bills when your head rings of migrane over excessive wailing on NL.
be zealous & passionate about your life, saraki ,dino ,whoever donnt care about you or who fvcking dies of hunger next
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by bimbim75: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Shehu Sani has reacted to the Senate President, Bukola Saraki's looming arrest by the Nigerian police force.

Saraki was recently invited by the Nigerian police for questioning over his alleged ties to an armed robbery gang responsible for robbing banks in Offa, Kwara state earlier this year.

Sani took to Twitter to post a photo with the caption 'Framing Season'.

https://politicsngr.com/shehu-sani-reacts-sarakis-looming-arrest-police-invitation/

cc: lalasticlala

Actually he has political thugs,but I don't think he can order his thug to do such in offa.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by bimbim75: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Oiyza:
[color=#006600][/color]

How sure are u that he was framed? Sarahi is not entirely a man with clean hands. Let the law take it course after all no one is above the law. Besides he is still a suspect until proven guilty. If he is innocent then it will only take time to tell. It is the same you people that will Bihari is this or that if Saraki is mentioned as a suspect and not investigated. Nigerians, I tire for una

That is why one have to live clean.You will have people who will testify to your cleanliness.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Funibk: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2018
for ur cheap mtn data subscription 250mb for #200, 500mb for #350, 1gb for #600, 2gb for #1200, 5gb for #2900. for ur notifications for weddings, burial, seminars etc contact us for ur bulk sms via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. Thanks
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2018
SoNature:

Same question I asked when y'all were dishing it out to GEJ... The double standards & hypocrisy of you Nigerians amuse me to no end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation / Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.