Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (47341 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Printerscanner: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buharis is an evil that must be voted out of our collective existence by force .... Nigerians please lets close ranks and vote this evil called Buhari out .

Maybe after 2023. For now, it's Buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SalamRushdie: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2018
ericsmith:

you are alway zealous & passionate about defending these polithieficians who will rather pay a LovePeddler 1million than to pay #1k for your medical bills when your head rings of migrane over excessive wailing on NL.
be zealous & passionate about your life, saraki ,dino ,whoever donnt care about you or who fvcking dies of hunger next

Me see I can't readily count the number of times I have dashed others 1M so what's your point ...i am not here to support any politician but to fight for good and fair governance which Buhari can't deliver..trust me when I tell you there is no Nigerian politician in a better position than I am on earth and I don't want anything from them..
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by gbishman: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Its just an invitation Sani, anyone without immunity in this country can be invited by the Nigerian police force, it is left for him or her to prove in his innocence. So sani lets leave politics out of this pls.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Me see I can't readily count the number of times I have dashed others 1M so what's your point ...i am not here to support any politician but to fight for good and fair governance which Buhari can't deliver..trust me when I tell you there is no Nigerian politician in a better position than I am on earth and I don't want anything from them..

Alol !! dashing people 1m,,you no dey dash 500k or 2m , naa me you wan toast, sho mo age mii nii ??
you are not supporting polithieficians but anytime these politicians are indicted,,you passionately defend them even before there spokeman or PA speaks,
the electorate are denied justices ,fair hearing & good governance since 1960 courtesy these rogues why should i care if they suffer what you & i suffer on daily basis.
until our politicians begin to suffer what the electorate suffered ,bad roads to no light in there big mansion, deprivation of foreign health service & education there can never be good governance. send me 1 of 1m you dash people,i dey bank i dey wait

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by bewla(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buharis is an evil that must be voted out of our collective existence by force .... Nigerians please lets close ranks and vote this evil called Buhari out .
Wish i meet d man who see tomorrow then how no what to wish for
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by DEcclesia(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
is obvious to every body that even the blind can describe it and deaf can narrate it(Frame up)
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by gr8tone: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Whothecapfits:
No more sacred cow!

The politics of using thugs to intimidate the electorates is gradually coming to an igglorious end.

Thank you Jesus 4 ur intervention
So you believe this scrap? God, dash this person sense in Jesus name
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by godliman: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Whothecapfits:
No more sacred cow!

The politics of using thugs to intimidate the electorates is gradually coming to an igglorious end.

Thank you Jesus 4 ur intervention
Its is a pity you called that blessed name to express what I believe were your misguided thought. If this man is proven innocent wont you be ashamed for calling that name in vain? Ppl are presumed innocent until proven guilty.if you believe in jesus then stay away from the misdeeds of this questionable govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.