Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (47342 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Dollabiz: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Abfinest007(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2018
saraki n the npdp betrays Jonathan.he never Jonathan weakness was maturity
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Even to intelligently frame person up sef them no sabi do. What exactly is the police and APC good at sef

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Charly68: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Senator Dani too should watch his back because his governor will do everything possible to prevent his second term ambition to senate ..the murky water of politics is for the brain and brawns ..never join the ring until you're ready to fight dirty ..
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by package7(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
This people are the problem of our dear country. They apply politics in slight opportunity because they just want to continue at the corridor of power. Oh our dear country, May God deliver us from blood sucking demon's.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Rickyzagy: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2018
More should please arise so that this contraption will be destroy.
They are should please add more fire � in the mix of zoo government

All hail biafra

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by muhammed50(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2018
Comparing Saraki with Furniture cheesy grin
What a perfect Metaphor

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by princechurchill(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2018
He betrayed Gej because of Buhari let him face the music abeggy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SalamRushdie: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
SoNature:

You don't have to insult him to make your point

For God's sake he's someone's father, your elder and the country’s president

Whatever happened to respect!

I will insult him as I like and it's not your business ..is Buhari not worse than an idiot ...are you aware that over 4000 Nigerians have been slain by herdsmen he protects and over 13 million have lost jobs yet you are worried I called him a mere idiot instead of you to wonder why he is not in jail yet .... Buhari that has been labelling political opponents as armed robbers and hired assassins, have you criticised him ? Please don't provoke this morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by contigiency(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
Busy body and social media senators.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Oiyza: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Metuh:

He has been framed already and he was invited by the police which he honoured.

I pity for this country

How sure are u that he was framed? Sarahi is not entirely a man with clean hands. Let the law take it course after all no one is above the law. Besides he is still a suspect until proven guilty. If he is innocent then it will only take time to tell. It is the same you people that will Bihari is this or that if Saraki is mentioned as a suspect and not investigated. Nigerians, I tire for una
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by xtivin(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Buhari New method of making money;
1. Because he knows politicians are thrives
2. Pick one out of their numerous criminal records
3. Order police to work on it
4. Give order to arrest the politician
5. Politician is arrested and bailed with outrageous amount of money
6. He is allowed to go till another time when it's time for case number 2
7. This is a way of collecting stolen funds from Buhari Administration
This politicians are thieves and funds should be recovered from them, if this is Buhari way of dealing with them, I think it's okay.
Saraki should be made to bail himself 1Billion

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by kabawa(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2018
SoNature:

You don't have to insult him to make your point

For God's sake he's someone's father, your elder and the country’s president

Whatever happened to respect!

You're wasting your time advising somebody who wakes his parents with uppercut and turning kick.
Respect is a luxury to these set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Oiyza: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2018
makavel7:
Even to intelligently frame person up sef them no sabi do. What exactly is the police and APC good at sef

Saraki is not an APC member abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Buhari's framing regime.

APC and Buhari's framed the past administration with chibok and Boko haram terrorists.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Oiyza: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I will insult him as I like and it's not your business ..is Buhari not worse than an idiot ...are you aware that over 4000 Nigerians have been slain by herdsmen he protects and over 13 million have lost jobs yet you are worried I called him a mere idiot instead of you to wonder why he is not in jail yet .... Buhari that has been labelling political opponents as armed robbers and hired assassins, have you criticised him ? Please don't provoke this morning

Herdsman killing has been ongoing since the time of obj in jos. Don't get me wrong m not saying it's right for them to kill innocent individuals, but why can't we be more in depth in our reasoning rather that just see things myopically? Anyways if u want to insult Buhari, go to ask rock all this one on NL won't help u.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Season of regrets. This is just the beginning for these evil conspirators. From Obasanjo, Amaechi to Saraki and down to Tinubu, they will all get served in due time. Mark my words!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2018
I feel jot pity for Saraki on this obviously frivolous charges

He should have left the charge to imo4ach Buhari since but he sat comfy thinking he was safe , thinking that he is shielded from the people's suffering due to the loots he has aquired

What goes around comes around
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
Shehu not even ashamed to take sides even when evidences are pointing towards Saraki

This men are all thieves fighting for there personal interest. Even if a Nuclear bomb was found in Saraki`s bedroom, Bald headed vulture like Shehu will still call it a frame-up.

Awon Oloriburuku somebori!

What are the incriminating evidence you’re talking about, Saraki has a case to answer. He’s innocent until proven guilty

You also took sides with your comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by omooba969(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buharis is an idiot that must be voted out of our collective existence by force .... Nigerians please lets close ranks and vote this animal called Buhari out .

What else can you all not scheme or attempt, after all y'all rejected Jesus.

Brood of vipers! cool
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
Shehu not even ashamed to take sides even when evidences are pointing towards Saraki

This men are all thieves fighting for there personal interest. Even if a Nuclear bomb was found in Saraki`s bedroom, Bald headed vulture like Shehu will still call it a frame-up.

Awon Oloriburuku somebori!
oh wow...U have all the evidences that we and sani don't have....

Please share the evidence with us here and now to elucidate and illuminate us..Or stfu,go to helll and burn to ashes in foolssss paradise to be precise.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Just to prove to Nigerians that you also tackled high class men....it will be a joke if after all these erection of minds....we still go back to a weakling mind
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Oiyza: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Macnnoli4:
In Dice Ailes voice, Shehu Sani with the murder, Dino Melaye with the illegal arms, Saraki with the robbers ooh, Buhari won kill somebody

How is this Buhari's doing? Nigerians we are the problem of ourselves. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2018
grin President Buhari Cowman Braindead
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Oiyza: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
oh wow...U have all the evidences that we and sani don't have....

Please share the evidence with us here and now to elucidate and illuminate us..Or stfu,go to helll and burn to ashes in foolssss paradise to be precise.

I c ur just a very sad somebody. All these harsh words are uncalled for. Hey don't u insult me because I get ur time

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

What are the incriminating evidence you’re talking about, Saraki has a case to answer. He’s innocent until proven guilty

You also took sides with your comment
ma da oloshious fellow yen lohun oooo...His comment shows the true Nigerian nature..Hypocrisy..Self righteousness..Etc...

He was taking sides but telling sani not to...I have said it we are our own problems...Until we obey only one rule love our country and love others as much as we love ourselves we aren't going nowhere..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SexytorresE(f): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2018
This one got me really hard grin My chest o.. cheesy cheesy Change of frame angry grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2018
davodyguy:
I know Nigeria is a very funny country, where anything is possible. But what if it's true that Saraki is actually guilty?

We need to take a chill and reason well. People say Tinubu is corrupt. Maybe or Maybe not. Investigation must be conducted under rule of law.

Let's allow investigation to be conducted.

Same Saraki was discharged by CCT even though it was clear that he filled anticipated purchases in his assets declaration form.

Let's see the outcome of investigation

Tinubu was never investigated properly remember the circus the ICP was?
While you are on point but if we are to root out corruption then all.must be investigated properly

It's not hard to do it right just invite ofreign forensic auditors and accountants and let.all their enarnings from the period before they held.political office till date be investigated then you would see how corrupt.tinubu is
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2018
omooba969:

What else can you all not scheme or attempt, after all y'all rejected Jesus.

Brood of vipers! cool

Oh this has turned into the religious thing now ahhh? Yet when the UN says Christians are being prosecuted by an evil regime in Nigeria you cry foul... You and Buhari must fail in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation by Yankiss(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Shehu Sani has reacted to the Senate President, Bukola Saraki's looming arrest by the Nigerian police force.

Saraki was recently invited by the Nigerian police for questioning over his alleged ties to an armed robbery gang responsible for robbing banks in Offa, Kwara state earlier this year.

Sani took to Twitter to post a photo with the caption 'Framing Season'.

https://politicsngr.com/shehu-sani-reacts-sarakis-looming-arrest-police-invitation/

cc: lalasticlala
So apt. I respect Sani's literary prowess. He can do better as a writer! grin grin grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.