Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport (33898 Views)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2018
HOW MUCH IS 4M THAT HE CAN'T FORGET
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by yomalex(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2018
oga o afi
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by gustav25: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2018
osas3019:
call or whatsapp the below if interested 250 odd
fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by package7(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Give me some minutes, let me put call through Russian President Putin, hello Mr President, it's me ambassador to your country is calling.... You know kanu Nwakanko that football legend just be robbed of $11k at the Airport now, just ask your boys to look for the culprits OK... I give you thirty five minutes.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Ever heard of the Russian Mafia

grin cheesy grin

Crime is a global menace
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2018
osas3019:
call or whatsapp the below if interested 250 odd
u dey learn work for editing! See as u forgot to properly erase off the part after the “international” in all ur fake tickets... grin grin grin

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Never leave money and valuables in your baggage while travelling by air but always carry them on your person; otherwise the luggage handlers would get at them before you do.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by KingCassy(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2018
is this how the tend to host the world?

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by segebase(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2018
ddf
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by hollandis(f): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2018
timidapsin:
Fake news.. Just confirmed from Kanu himself.. Lalasticlala please try to confirm all these news. Before moving to Frontpage
timidapsin:
Fake news.. Just confirmed from Kanu himself.. Lalasticlala please try to confirm all these news. Before moving to Frontpage
timidapsin:

How is this fake news ?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by isaiahethan: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Boyoorisha:

11,000 USD is a lot of money anywhere in the world. Stop this your ignorance

God bless you bro.na who never earn hard currency talk bulshit shit.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Diso60090(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2018
If na Nigerian person do this one na BBC for don show breaking news since eeeee

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by samuel19222(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2018
I Slept For Just 7 Minutes And I Saw This In My Dream.
Is It Realistic?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Engineeriyke(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Oh my God!!! That's so bad mehn!
Sorry my super lion.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by xynerise: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2018
oshe11:
This is the best time for those living abroad to build house in Naija

$11k =#4m shocked

You think it is easy to make $11k abroad?

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2018
oshe11:

$11k =#4m shocked

We’re trying small small grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2018
samuel19222:
Is It Realistic?
lwkmd.. this na Playstation 4”

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by SniperSmurf(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2018
samuel19222:
Is It Realistic?

I'm guessing that's from EA sports. Graphics make sense die...

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Kylekent59: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Kanu needs you right now to recoup his lost 4m.

But why do you need peoples money when you can play and win a lot of money. sad.

Play with plenty money and win plenty money. You dnt need our money naa.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Lucasbalo(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Never leave money and valuables in your baggage while travelling by air but always carry them on your person; otherwise the luggage handlers would get at them before you do.
Gbam.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Chubhie: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2018
Boyoorisha:

11,000 USD is a lot of money anywhere in the world. Stop this your ignorance
I speak for myself cos a little below that sum didn't make me a millionaire some years past in my first startup.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by otokx(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Always keep your cash in your hand luggage.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by pfadom: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
You are not the one to guarantee your honesty. I smell rat...

dwilliams707:
I buy bitcoins,amazon gift cards(any amount with or without receipt),iTunes gift card(any amount with or without receipt),vanilla and many others..contact me and let’s deal...I’m 100% honest..give me a trial.send a dm now.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Burgerlomo: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
PearlStreet:
They thought he was just another black man but they didn't know he was an internationally acclaimed footballer.

Big fuckup for Russia and a major embarrassment for them.

Well said bro cool

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Chubhie: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
oshe11:

$11k =#4m shocked
$3k makes you a millionaire in today's Nigeria. Those that had dreams of being a millionaire before age 23 might need to update their wish list even if they are in Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Navalsadiq(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chubhie:
Naira is becoming worthless as tissue paper. $11k=4Milla Everyone is effectively a millionaire.
oga naira is not worthless.why is paradym narrowed to serious negativity.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by princejenks(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Edimogb:
sorry for the loss but next time don't allow your village people to know that your traveling
no loss here,the culprits have been arrested,his money will be quietly returned to him cos that's bad publicity for a country about to host the world cup
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by mxpinky: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
PearlStreet:
They thought he was just another black man but they didn't know he was an internationally acclaimed footballer.

Big fuckup for Russia and a major embarrassment for them.
probably a nigerian there stole it though
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by petenweke: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
You see ya life kanu? If one 9ja been ass you for 10k fir home you no go gi am o. Na him Russian perzins don take for ya hand ...anyway 9ja perzins belief say more still dey from where the 11k come from..right?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Diamond23(f): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Xo oyinbo pple dey thief/pocket picking too
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Witnes: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Who say d whites are clean and saints? They are our teachers for sure.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by ThanosEronz: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
My thoughts exactly.. Like who carries that kind of money in this age of modern banking
Therealev:
Is he allowed to carry that much cash while travelling?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maradona: Pele, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi And Kanu and Others Lead Tributes / Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team / Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.