Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport (33899 Views)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Funibk: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
for ur cheap mtn data subscription 250mb for #200, 500mb for #350, 1gb for #600, 2gb for #1200, 5gb for #2900. for ur notifications for weddings, burial, seminars etc contact us for ur bulk sms via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. Thanks
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by jobsmiths(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
So U successfully left dis volatile country only but to be robbed in Russia....Kweii, in Drogba's voice
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rapsino:
Finally FTC. I pass my village people.
Now back to the matter, that money is too small for him to complain, I mean to big to complain, as in what is my business? grin cheesy

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Boyoorisha:

11,000 USD is a lot of money anywhere in the world. Stop this your ignorance

If only he knows how much is the minimum $ paid/hourly in different States in United States for working and how many hours you will have work to save $11k even in America then he wouldn't Express such level of arrogance driven ignorance here.

Too many kid's in here.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Affordablerent: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chubhie:
Naira is becoming worthless as tissue paper. $11k=4Milla Everyone is effectively a millionaire.

Do you think it's easy to make $1 or your yahoo yahoo life is deceiving you? worthless talk
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by olmoRoc: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Why not fly directly to Kaliningrad? There were flights from London to Kaliningrad more than 20 years ago, and I'm sure they are still available.

Sorry man, but don't travel with so much cash next time!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by IVORY2009(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Ever heard of the Russian Mafia

grin cheesy grin

Crime is a global menace
�

Red head
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Chubhie: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:

Do you think it's easy to make $1 or your yahoo yahoo life is deceiving you? worthless talk
Is it your Yahoo?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Chubhie: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
byrron:

If only he knows how much is the minimum $ paid/hourly in different States in United States for working and how many hours you will have work to save $11k even in America then he wouldn't Express such level of arrogance driven ignorance here.

Too many kid's in here.
Common, get creative. There are no laws that says you must work 9-5 to earn money.

Are you honestly telling me some people don't earn $ in Nigeria
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by afamaustin(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rapsino:
Finally FTC. I pass my village people.
Now back to the matter, that money is too small for him to complain, I mean to big to complain, as in what is my business? grin cheesy
may ur 1million naira lost
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by oshe11: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
xynerise:

You think it is easy to make $11k abroad?
It isnt but its easier to make 4m now when they transfer it to Naija compared to b4
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by zudozz: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Metuh:
I know they are Nigerians.

Unrepentant criminals everywhere

Are u alright??
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Cjayboy: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Russian Airport police has arrested those involved, Kanu's luggage recovered with his missing $11,000(9,300 Euros) .

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by SniperSmurf(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Cjayboy:
The Russian Airport police has arrested those involved, Kanu's luggage recovered with his missing $11,000(9,300 Euros) .

Case closed.

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Ferdinandu(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Therealev:
Is he allowed to carry that much cash while travelling?
it is allowed. You only have to declare it
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by FBIL: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Therealev:
Is he allowed to carry that much cash while travelling?
This your good question holds water only in Nigeria that allows a $10,000 peanut as maximum BTA. But from London to elsewhere, where Kanu took off, that na loose change nah. With British or other foreign ATM cards, Kanu could have withdrawn whatever amount he needed in Russia. Russia is an uncivilized 3rd world country not immuned to stupidity. But all my life, I've never fumbled by putting money in my luggage, not even my carry-on. I go stack the thing round my blokos. Once Custom/Immigration say ''declare'', I go unzip. And once outside Africa, no one asks u to unzip because the infrared camera dey see your black blokos. grin grin So, Kanu fumbled!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Rapsino(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
afamaustin:
may ur 1million naira lost
Pls give me d 1million and I will loss it..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chubhie:

Common, get creative. There are no laws that says you must work 9-5 to earn money.

Are you honestly telling me some people don't earn $ in Nigeria

You didn't make any sense to me because your response did not address my comment which was a response to a thoughtless assertion.

Your comment is completely an off point to the issue I addressed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maradona: Pele, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi And Kanu and Others Lead Tributes / Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team / Francis Uzoho Resumes Pre-Season Training With Omonia, His New Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.