Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year (22665 Views)

NRC To Start Trip On Aba-Port Harcourt, Lagos-Kano-Kaduna By Second Quarter / "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year by Edavi234: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
BedLam:
Have you been to that state before ? You should know the last thing they need is an airport when PH is 45 mins away. GTFO!

Oga PH is 1:30mins to 2 hours away. I drive the east West Road once a week from PH to Warri.

And yes the project is a welcome development. There is an economic reason for this project and I am very excited about it.

Things will fall in place in the south south region, give it time.

Bayelsa adoa!
Re: Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year by Edavi234: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
BedLam:
The fact that you have the fundamental human right to air your own view doesn't mean we shouldn't call your views stupid when they are.

BedLam your response exposes you as a bigot and a hateful person..

Bayelsa state will grow and develop in ways that you and your likes will commit suicide.

The south south will grow and really develop. Time will change a lot of things in the south south region.

I also believe other regions too will grow and develop greatly.
Re: Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year by BedLam: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Edavi234:

BedLam your response exposes you as a bigot and a hateful person..

Bayelsa state will grow and develop in ways that you and your likes will commit suicide.

The south south will grow and really develop. Time will change a lot of things in the south south region.

I also believe other regions too will grow and develop greatly.
Typical. I will pass
Re: Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year by Edavi234: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
BedLam:
Typical. I will pass

Good.. Just change your attitude and mindset towards others. Bitterness kill.
Re: Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year by uzedo1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
UfuomaUN:

So you're saying there are 3 quarters in a whole? 1/4+1/4+1/4= 1

clap for yaself

Opps, I made a mistake..

Dead:
Did you acquire basic education at all?
Yes Bro..

aribisala0:

grin grin

dominique:

You're wrong. Each quarter comprises of 3 months. Second quarter ends by June ending. The governor has just under 4 weeks to complete the world class airport

Thanks for the clarification...

pedel:
Second quarter is the half of the year, which is June.
March, June, September and December.
Elementary Mathematics.
You're welcome.

LOL... It's been long I left school

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year by BedLam: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Edavi234:

Good.. Just change your attitude and mindset towards others. Bitterness kill.
You are an idiot. I'm deltan and lived in Ph and Bayelsa. There's nothing to write about that state of yours. One of the backward state in SS with zest for frivolous parties and drunkenness. Your people will rather take monthly salary and sit at home while your primary healthcare centers and schools are used for residential rentals. What more do you want me to tell you ? That your local govt chairman has the convoy of Donald Trump's ? Please you better shut up or I will disgrace you and your entire state. Roads, hospitals, jobs, healthcare and good standard of living you don't have and your lame as.s is praising a worthless airport. How many of you travel ? Or even leave your state ? You are very mad!
Re: Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year by iebanehita(m): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2018
BedLam:
Do they really need an airport in that poor state ?

I once lived there. Bayelsa state is a good place for tourism to thrive in. Tourism would be a major factor in driving development in that state. And besides, they badly need an airport. Lots of IOC have oil wells located in almost every community in the state.
Re: Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year by Sinistami(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2018
well let see if I this would be any good. I see a lot of bigoted comments here peeps always complaining. and we do need an airport really.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Traveling Abroad: Your Guidance Needed / 12 Facts About Air Travel You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.