Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Story Of A Doctor Hooking Up With A Single Mother - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of A Doctor Hooking Up With A Single Mother (677 Views)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of A Doctor Hooking Up With A Single Mother by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2018
I picked up my phone, opened WhatsApp and texted Susan

"Hi, I'm thinking of you".
Almost immediately, the two blue ticks appeared.
"Hi. What a coincidence! I'm thinking of you too" she texted back.

I looked at the time: 6:54pm.
"Wow. Uh. Would it be okay if I came over?" I managed to text.
"Lol. If you ask me na who I go ask? You be learner?" she replied.

"Lol. OK. Text me your address ASAP. And get ready for a good fu*k."
"Na now you come. Dey there dey form gentleman Before" she texted.
She sent the address and I was there in less than an hour.

I walked up the stairs to the front door and rang the doorbell.
The door opened a moment later, revealing Susan standing in a see-through black dress. The top pushed her tits together, and the fabric was so
thin I could see the curves of her body perfectly. I could see the diamond in her belly button and the lace of her thong.

I pushed the door closed behind me without taking my eyes off her. The polite thing to do would be to look at her place and give her a compliment. But I didn’t give a damn about being polite. My hands moved to her hips, and my mouth pressed against hers. Her petite frame was yanked against mine, and the kiss that ensued burst with sparks.

I sucked hard with my lips because I couldn’t get enough of her. My tongue danced with hers, making up for the harshness I just extended. My hands slid down her body until I gripped her perky ass, her toned muscles luscious as hell. The thought made my di*k thicken another centimeter, at least.

I guided her backward until I entered her living room. Instead of taking the time to find her bedroom, I settled for the large sofa in her living room. The thin dress was pulled over her head, revealing her naked tits. With hard nipples and flushed skin, she looked desperate for a deep fu*k. Her jet-black hair was aching for my fist.
I ended our kiss so I could watch my fingertips glide down her smooth skin. I felt her shoulders and her slender arms then streaked down her tits that were as tight as her ass, and moved down her belly. My forefinger touched the diamond hanging from her navel, and then I reached the lace of her black panties.
I licked my lips automatically, my entire body hot at the idea of fu*king her. The surprise she gave me when I opened the door made this clandestine
meeting even sexier. I’d never seen a woman look so perfect, so real. My cock was as hard as steel.
She reached for my jeans and loosened them as she looked up at me. She bit her bottom lip then released it, letting her lip flick up. Her breathing
intensified, and the longer she didn’t kiss me, the more intense the moment became.

I listened to the zipper move down. I heard the button snap open. I watched her eyes narrow as she pushed down my jeans and boxers. My dick pulsed for her, greeting her with a profound twitch. She licked her lips. Damn. She pushed my bottoms to my knees then pulled my long-sleeve over my head. When I was naked for her to appreciate, she touched me the same way I’d just touched her. She glided her fingers over my naked body, lightly stroking the defined areas of muscle as she sank lower.

She moved down my abs and slowly approached my cock. Finally, her fingers gently touched my length, her warmth making my cock twitch instinctively. Damn, it felt good. Her other hand moved to my balls, and she gently massaged the most tender area of my body with her long fingernails. Her other hand pumped my di*k and smeared my own lubrication down my length.
I kept my eyes focused on her, but my strength was starting to fade away.

The instant my di*k was in her hands, I lost all my power. All forethought evaporated. All I could think about was sticking my di*k in every hole she
possessed. I dipped my fingers underneath her panties and found her clit. It was covered in arousal, and she was so slick my fingers slid all over her folds. It seemed like she was slathered in an entire bottle of lube—except she produced it all on her own. And she did it because of me. I didn’t need to prime her for my big dick. I needed to give her twenty minutes of pre-intimacy to ensure she would come. She was ready for me even before I arrived on her doorstep.

I pulled my hand out of her panties and stared at the stickiness between my fingertips. When I stretched my fingers apart, the substance stretched too. I felt the slickness on my skin before I sucked everything off. Her eyes smoldered, and her lips parted once more. I wanted to feel her lubrication with my di*k, not my fingertips. I wanted to sink into that warm and wet pu*sy until I was balls deep. I wanted to feel her bare walls, feel her constrict around me more intimately.
I promptly forgot about the condom I left in the car. Shit. But condoms can wait abeg.

“How do you want it?” I’d give her whatever she asked for. It didn’t make a difference to me what the position was because I would enjoy it regardless. But I was her slave, the man she wanted to use over and over. She urged me onto the couch and I sat down, my frame resting against the cushions. She straddled my hips and sat on my lap, my di*k rubbing against her buttcheeks. With her hands secured to my shoulders, she guided herself up and forward, her eyes on me. I pointed my di*k at her entrance then pulled her down my length.

There were no words to describe what I felt. Just perfect pu*sy. I rolled my head back and gritted my teeth as the sigh of satisfaction swallowed me whole. I’d bleeped skin to skin with women before, but it was never like this. She had the tightest and slickest pus*y in the entire world. My hips gripped her hips, and I pulled her tighter against me, filling her completely. She lost her breath and flinched, my long length and thick size hurting her slightly. She breathed through the pain and focused on the pleasure. She bit her bottom lip in this sexy little way, and then she started to move up and down.

Bleep, I’d have to make her come quick. Because I wasn’t going to last long. I made to push her down.
But she was having none of it.
She cupped both her boobs in both hands and was riding me like a horse going down a bouncy slope..
I used my strength to carry her up and lie her on the couch.

Then I raised her left leg and held it at 90° to her body.
I told her I was probably going to cum soon but I wanted to smashfu*k her before I cum.
I preapologized for cumming too early.

She smiled and said there's always a next round.
I was not looking at her now. I guided my 5.2 inch cock into her pu*sy in one clean swoop and voilà, I began to powerful this cute pu*sy.
The 'slosh-slosh' sounds could be heard from miles away...

I fu*ked and fu*ked and fu*ked hard...
She was whimpering and calling out my name...
I quickly withdrew when the cum was almost there are she took me in her mouth, swallowing my cum and then kissing me with the salty aftertaste...

We were still kissing when we heard Susan's 6-year old son call out "Mummy!"
Instantly, I felt a pang of guilt.
Susan didn't tell me she had a son.
She pulled her clothes to cover my unclothedness, smiled at me and told him to go sleep that I was a doctor and was going to pull out his tooth if he didn't go back to bed.

continue reading here: https://www.afrourbanstyle.com/a-clandestine-meeting/

(1) (Reply)

[story] Lost In The Wind – A Novella / Grammarly Premium / Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.