Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… (6580 Views)

All The Winners At The 2015 MTV Awards / Mama 2015, Predicting The Winners / The Headies 2013 - The Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Genuflect(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2010
Ranoscky:

best "STREET" award Terry G, street award? shocked dat 1 na shame for me to com out come colet "STREET" AWARD oo!
Terry G na street boy. You think say im send you?
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by cypher654: 12:15am On May 31, 2010
haters
wat has WANDE COAL done
later u will all be shouting'u bad u know it'
he deserves all
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by coolguyz(m): 12:16am On May 31, 2010
lyricist on th roll. . . . . . before the awards we knew who dey'l give it to na. abi who buttered mode 9's career in early stage? Ayo Animashaun ni na. that category is very unecessary as far as i'm concerned. i see it as year in year out ''i dash you'' award grin

rap single of the year. . . . . .sample remix. i almost choked reading this. do the judges sample these tracks or wat? i laff in hiphop at this joke (same ''i dash you'' award to help some artiste's career)

revelation of the year. . . . .skuki - banger?. . . ummm, well i like the track to nod headand see it as being hillarious. this does not deserve this award.

artiste of the year. . . .i think wande coal deserve it sha. his mushin2mohits was a huge success and butter on his breading career.

my opinion cool
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by tjadeba(m): 12:50am On May 31, 2010
no awards can be 100%, but i think hip hop world award is a lil bit balanced,only that they should have cut out MO Hits to like 1 or 2 awards, but am delighted that Lara George got something for her effort on her last album,so also Yori Yori.There is an oyinbo friend of mine who can sing yori yori from beginning to the end.she likes it so hard.she discovered it and likes it.Its a balanced award on the whole,but for mo hit's invasion, nothing much about Wande Cole's album
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Mac4u2nv(m): 2:01am On May 31, 2010
Hmmm, bia,did mohits buy hiphop awards??, nywaiz,e surprise me dat MI of all people isnt anywhere,i mean dat guy is good, j martins,p-square nko?, arh ah, no, hiphop,una ways no pure again, dagrin deserved more sha, terry g, street watever, suits you brov, hehehehe, i really wished i was home to watch d awards, but no thanks to skool, i'm postin dis from a night class, who here likes skool??, cos i dont, hehehehe
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by 5p1naz(m): 2:16am On May 31, 2010
where m.i dey? which kin fake award be this one? ow can u give mode9 lyricist on the role when m.i dey there?
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by uyakachi(m): 3:19am On May 31, 2010
music award for naija still hav longest way to go , award my foot
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by mixoull(m): 3:48am On May 31, 2010
Were is MI,mode9 Hiphop ambassador year in year out,Mohit dem dey cover Hiphop Magazine Pages with the likes of Prince,Dbanj,Wande Coal Black and co f**k.This  is just a way of extracting money and keeping the so called award updated,make e no be say we no do am this year Award, f**k hiphop award,f**k you all reading hiphop magazine if you dont agree with me f**k you too.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Mac4u2nv(m): 3:56am On May 31, 2010
cool, i was pondering n wondering oooo, no,no,, this year hiphop award no make sense atall, haba,dem rig am sha, anyway,dem talk am, its a price to dieee for, mohit's dem bribe phcn to unplug d flow of current to d award,na why e no shock dem as dem dey steal am, lol,
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by sulad82i(m): 5:45am On May 31, 2010
If I may ask, how were the winning votes conducted? Are the fans allowed to vote or not?
If the fans are allowed to vote, how many of you guys asking for da grin or someone else to have won voted? and who did u cast ur vote for?
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by 9jafreak: 6:07am On May 31, 2010
Wande Coal deserves it

The Award was for 2009 not 2010 folks

So Psquare had no shot with their rather disappointing album (The videos are making it look more and more solid though)

MI had his moment in 2008 and would be back bigger and better for sure

9ice is the undisputed King of 9ja's mainstream music industry (but his two albums came out not too long ago)

Tu face should be in the mix next year

Styl Plus UNBREAKABLE should have clinched best Vocals

And who in their RIGHT MIND questions TIMI Dakolo's nomination?

Dude, that lad is not in the same league as any of 9ja's mainstream artiste (with the honourable exception of 9ice) (Asumming that Asa, Nneka, Lagbja, etc are not regarded as  mainstream of course)
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Nobody: 6:45am On May 31, 2010
. . . .who are these ppl?
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by camronid(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2010
where we have M.I with his (somebody wants to die track) and lots of features, they gave the award to mode9 for the 5th time. bad. jesse jagz should have won instead of skuki
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Ranoscky(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2010
@FL Gators.   help me ask dem oo.  undecided
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by TheCorky: 7:59am On May 31, 2010
HipHop Awards (whatever year), Arrangee awards. Just hypes and craps.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Youngichou(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2010
@ you all saying da grin deserves more are you saying that from a neutral perspective or you just want to honour him ? Please if he is giving one he won one. I dont know when nigerians will stop trying to exhibit biased opinions in all they do
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Suntemi(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2010
The Corky:

HipHop Awards (whatever year), Arrangee awards. Just hypes and craps.
 Na arrangee indeed. skuki next rated nonsense. Banger my foot. Da Grin deserves that mode 9"s award.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by hob(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2010
cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kissyou win you lose, its all about who gets either of d two.4me i dont kia who wins, but all of d artists shd improve their lyrics, angry angry wink wink wink wink
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Youngichou(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2010
sun_temi:

Na arrangee indeed. skuki next rated nonsense. Banger my foot. Da Grin deserves that mode 9"s award.
men my man think of justice and not sentiment
hob:

cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kissyou win you lose, its all about who gets either of d two.4me i dont kia who wins, but all of d artists shd improve their lyrics, angry angry wink wink wink wink
gbam !
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Genuflect(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2010
Too much ignorance on this thread
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Nobody: 8:58am On May 31, 2010
No award in dis world is without elements of controversy.even d grammies is always full of controversies.Guyz,just live with it.IT'S JUST AN AWARD!
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Ranoscky(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2010
dirty award!
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Ruq: 9:18am On May 31, 2010
The award is full of shiit. I hear there is no panel that discuss who wins the award. Ayo animashaun just gives the award to who thinks is the best. So it is pure garbage da grin deserves moore.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Youngichou(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
Genuflect:

Too much ignorance on this thread
  you right genuflect 
alekside:

No award in dis world is without elements of controversy.even d grammies is always full of controversies.Guyz,just live with it.IT'S JUST AN AWARD!
thanks this is what i want to hear !
Ranoscky:

dirty award!
  @ ranoscky go fight the officials
Ruq:

The award is full of shiit. I HEAR there is no panel that discuss who wins the award. Ayo animashaun just gives the award to who thinks is the best. So it is pure garbage da grin deserves moore.
hmmmmm y still exhibit such juvenile habit ? Where in the world will a music award be given and decided by one man ? And besides you hear you never saw
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by adebaxton(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2010
General Pype deserves the Next rated coz he his musically above everyone in his category.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Ben13: 10:11am On May 31, 2010
hehehe. . . Naija award dey full with 'ojoro' cheesy
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by cvibe: 10:14am On May 31, 2010
General Pype was the only musician that got people dancing.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Nctrice(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2010
This is rubbish, what happened to M.I's 'Talk About It'
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by lexzybaba(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2010
let me start wiv male vocal
i think[b] styl plus[/b] should av been considered 4 dat coz we all know these guyz av got what it takes

why on earth will[b] DON JAZZY[/b] be the producer of the year, while K SOLO is still breathing

as for the video of the year i feel that should have gone to "Ekaette" by MAYE HUNTA
that video was damn tight

best rap single "SAMPLE" as 4 dis am speechless, coz i see no reason why a song like that should even be nominated @ all

M.I is the best rapper with've got in naija, and he has gone international,although dagrin deserves it but i think M.I deserves it better

and finally General Pype should have gotten the next rated

the rest are ok by me but sir 9ice and 2baba should have been @ least recognized
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by walttt(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2010
well they can kip doling their awards out to d same peeps, bt we all know which artistes we be bumpin to anytym so wtflipsrsealed lipsrsealed, hapi tho dat Sinzu n Teetos delivery, plus CPs interpretation of the Finest got some recog cool cool,
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Orikinla(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2010
Immaturity and mediocrity rule in Nigeria.

Ayo is not to blame.
He is doing his best for these guys. But they do not have much to offer in terms of quality. So it is GIGO.
We must have winners and losers.
Life goes on.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Ruq: 1:18pm On May 31, 2010
Youngichou:

[color=#990000][/color]  you right genuflect   thanks this is what i want to hear !  @ ranoscky go fight the officials  hmmmmm y still exhibit such juvenile habit ? Where in the world will a music award be given and decided by one man ? And besides you hear you never saw
i know a guy who works there so stop jabbin he told me Ayo doesn't allow any one else share their own view. In short the whole idea of the award is stupid we all know who deserves to win even if we are not professionals. So cut the crap nd stop defendin the trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Boyz - Lollipop - African Remix! / "Can't Hold On": By Duke Of P Street A Song About Humanity And injustice (Video) / Rate Wazobia 95.1 Fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.