Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… (6595 Views)

All The Winners At The 2015 MTV Awards / Mama 2015, Predicting The Winners / The Headies 2013 - The Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Mac4u2nv(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2010
Hehehehe, abeg oooo guys, dem don take d award so nothing we fit do, but seriously oooo,inec need to be involved in stuffs like this,atleast to help reduce ojoro n rigging, grin, well we all know d best of d best n witout controversy M.I should have bag most of d awards, mehn,look @ his track somebody wants to dieee, arh ah, anyway,come next year,electoral commission must b involved ooo else, songs like genevieve track will collect best single\best album\best street rap n all, lipsrsealed
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Ruq: 1:23pm On May 31, 2010
Moreover they call it hip hop awards all awards should be given on the hip hop genre how come i see R'n'b category nd pop this is shiit in one word
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Ruq: 1:24pm On May 31, 2010
Moreover they call it hip hop awards all awards should be given on the hip hop genre how come i see R'n'b category nd pop this is shiit in one word
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by eros(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2010
Crappy Award, that is all i can say. angry angry angry angry
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Mac4u2nv(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2010
Different strokes for different folks, i'm lookin forward to next year though, God willin,
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by folahann(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2010
The result of this Award show is actually okay, only that Dagrin could have won 2 awards. It's the majority votes that counts not individual opinions. Come on guys! Wande Coal is good
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Krosslife(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2010
This HipHopworld Awards should be condemned, banished and thrown into the thrash can for failure to recognise the likes of Psquare, 9ice and 2Face for their unforgetable inputs in the Nigerian Music industry. This is really a pile os shit, not awards.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Mcleo007(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2010
Though the award was biased but i think Dagrin deserved naddar.Who even know him outside the shore of 9 ja?Barack O Grin ko, Bush O Grin ni. Nonsense

My friend, dnt think u knw wat ur sayin. Who knws Dagrin outside the shores of naija? Do homework well, Dagrin is famous in d Uk. And mind u, d award was for naija singers who made impact in d country nd nt in diaspora.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Agbele1(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2010
wetin now,na only wande sa be sing
pls be caerful.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by alex406(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2010
Where is M.I and Dagrin? They ought to be clearly nominated on the list.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by agoro2u: 6:38pm On May 31, 2010
I wonder why Adigun alapomeji(9ice) was left out of D award
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Nizoral(f): 7:02pm On May 31, 2010
Wande coal ke al d award 2 him na wah oh wetin e sing sef.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by yme1(f): 8:00pm On May 31, 2010
wande coal is good no doubt but all those awards for him alone undecided
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by tblacker(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2010
Oyewolejos@ this is 9ja hip hop award not an international award,talk if you have to talk pls. Dagrin sure deserve the award he got even more.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by mystikal(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2010
Da grin ko, Da Grin ni

Who questioned Timi's "Heaven please"?
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Acidosis(m): 12:59am On Jun 01, 2010
@McCoy91
again, "what's special about dagrin?"
incase u don't know, many people have never heard of that name, especially those in the north, south-south and those in the east.
"Get that into your god forsaken dead skull"
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by mystiqueem(f): 1:52am On Jun 01, 2010
you're all talking about the so called awards & gifts given to the nominees.

how about the guests?

from what i learned, they all got a slap on the wrist with some cheap
plastic wrist band and nothing! i mean not even a glass of water!
talkless of food or drinks. don't get me wrong, the drink available were for SALE!
imagine a VIP ticket of 20,000 getting absolutely NOTHING!

how about starting the events very, very, i mean very late. forcing people to look
for accomodation alternative instead of driving home.

no apology! just business as usual

i also learned that some of the guests passed the night at the eko hotel lobby
only to be chased out by security at 5am! lol

oh and no host for the show how about that? just random select.

it was pathetic!
it was an economic disaster!
it was totally unplanned!
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by chika98: 1:54am On Jun 01, 2010
mystikal:

Da grin ko, Da Grin ni

Who questioned Timi's "Heaven please"?

Hey you. . . you been alright?

mystiqueem:

you're all talking about the so called awards & gifts given to the nominees.

how about the guests?

from what i learned, they all got a slap on the wrist with some cheap
plastic wrist band and nothing! i mean not even a glass of water!
talkless of food or drinks. don't get me wrong, the drink available were for SALE!
imagine a VIP ticket of 20,000 getting absolutely NOTHING!

how about starting the events very, very, i mean very late. forcing people to look
for accomodation alternative instead of driving home.

no apology! just business as usual

i also learned that some of the guests passed the night at the eko hotel lobby
only to be chased out by security at 5am! lol

oh and no host for the show how about that? just random select.

it was pathetic!
it was an economic disaster!
it was totally unplanned!

Really? That is pathetic indeed!
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by chiogo(f): 4:02am On Jun 01, 2010
So, all the people on that list "sing" hip hop? lol

Na wa oo. Hip hop world awards indeed.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Mac4u2nv(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2010
grin, 20k for vip Yet i no see food or drinks, bia,na d hand band na im i go take hang d nearest staff of hip hop world ooo, infact,i no go gree go lai lai grin, na inside d hall i go sleep , but wait a sec, undecided how would i pay 20k or even 10k to go and watch a young guy like myself collectin an award, anyway,e depend sha, i no fit use everybody compare mac4, if i see 20k na na, mehnnnnn, i cant shout shocked , hip hop awards, a price to die for, indeed. grin
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by lawisong(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2010
I know we all have sympathy for Dagrin because he's dead but whether you like it or not, the best rap album should have gone to M.I. I've listen to both albums time without number and i think M.I will beat Dagrin to it any time. You may crucify me if you so wish but the truth has been vomited.
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Mac4u2nv(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2010
@lawisong, i really feel you on this, hipworld may have thrown all their awards to anybody they so wish, afterall,its their to do with, undecided, but we d listeners know for sure dat M.I did real well n if we all have money to give awards,i think mi would have to vacate his house cos there did b no space to pack them, d truth be said, his good n for now his akara is on top d mountain sizzlin hot!!grin, crucify me too if u want, i cease to careundecidedgrin
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by makajibbz(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2010
Mac4u2nv:

Hehehehe, abeg oooo guys, dem don take d award so nothing we fit do, but seriously oooo,inec need to be involved in stuffs like this,atleast to help reduce ojoro n rigging, grin, well we all know d best of d best n witout controversy M.I should have bag most of d awards, mehn,look @ his track somebody wants to dieee, arh ah, anyway,come next year,electoral commission must b involved ooo else, songs like genevieve track will collect best single\best album\best street rap n all, lipsrsealed
true talk!
or maybe jim iyke go carry one too, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, lol
see how he be lik village fine boy for here,

Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by topkin(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
Should have been titled Hip Hop Awards for Wande Coal and Mo'Hits! grin
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by dbigrod(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=16pt]WHY ALL THIS HYPE ABT DAGRIN.THE GUY WAS JUST AVERAGE JOR[/size]
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by sulad82i(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
You guys need to stop clamoring about who should have won what.
Just shut up and give the winners some round of applause for doing some wonderful Job.
Thinking about who should have won?, all you need to do is organize ur own award and pack it for ur artist of choice. or next time vote when they ask you to vote.

nb. vote for either p-spuare or m.i for the BET award. They are both nominated for the same award. I'll find the link and attach in a lil bit
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by aryan072: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2010
I was finding for this list
thanks
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Mac4u2nv(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2010
grin, laff wan kill me, jim iyke, mehn,dis one no be for here oooo, i go personally go im house after d award tear am confirm slap then collect d award go throway inside lagoon, arr ha, shey because i keep quiet??, anyway,seriously grin we know our lefts from our rights,suffice to say we know d kind of music dat has really paid off to us, so bleep d awards,bleep d organisers, na naija we dey,ojoro is part of our constituition shocked ,infact it legit/legal, i'm out grin
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by favouredjb(f): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ruq:

The award is full of shiit. I hear there is no panel that discuss who wins the award. Ayo animashaun just gives the award to who thinks is the best. So it is pure garbage da grin deserves moore.

you heard rubbish my dear,ppl vote 4 this awards
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by favouredjb(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
sulad82i:

You guys need to stop clamoring about who should have won what.
Just shut up and give the winners some round of applause for doing some wonderful Job.
Thinking about who should have won?, all you need to do is organize your own award and pack it for your artist of choice. or next time vote when they ask you to vote.

nb. vote for either p-spuare or m.i for the BET award. They are both nominated for the same award. I'll find the link and attach in a lil bit

no mind dem angry
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by Genuflect(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
lawisong:

I know we all have sympathy for Dagrin because he's dead but whether you like it or not, the best rap album should have gone to M.I. I've listen to both albums time without number and i think M.I will beat Dagrin to it any time. You may crucify me if you so wish but the truth has been vomited.
Dude, MI's album came out in 2008 and has been duly awarded last year. Find out stuff before vomitting piffle here
Re: 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… by colymore(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
What is that Terry g singing that he has to deserve an award, rubbish,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Can't Hold On": By Duke Of P Street A Song About Humanity And injustice (Video) / Nimix – Angel Gabriel (prod By Nimix) With Prophet Shepherd Bushiri / G.o.m Vs M.m.m- Final Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.