Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (55658 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by vincentjk(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
MarieSucre:

He has a girlfriend. Except you will also tell him to encourage his girlfriend to do the same.

I also have a girlfriend, it's the same thing
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by hushshinani(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
Drop her number bruv.

I can set Whatsapp and Facebook for older women very well, I can even help them rub cream and take a selfie with their wet nipples.

Just permit me to be her midnight charger, so that you'll focus on your girlfriend.
please can you give me her number
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Kingsley1000(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
andycom:

spiritual realm and glory for romance section?
glory kee you there idiat.
You would have asked the hypocrite,which glory does the op has now?if you check his networth,it's nt more than 80k poor boy...life is survival of d fittest and opportunity comes bet once

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by MarieSucre(f): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
vincentjk:

I also have a girlfriend, it's the same thing

Nice, I like that you have open relationship. You can fvck other people and your girlfriend can also go and fvck other people. kudos for such understanding.

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Speakdatruth: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
MarieSucre:

The boy is the one confused here, wetin bring woman put for this matter?
the woman was hitting on him
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by emaderocha(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
My friend, be straight forward with her and ask her what she really wants from you. A fling, serious relationship or maybe just sex, start by defining the relationship with her after that make your conclusion. But be warned don't chew more than you can swallow o

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by MarieSucre(f): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:

the woman was hitting on him

And how is that confusion? Are you saying that millions are men who hit on women everyday are confused?
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Henri8: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm 23, and this lady should be in her 40s, she has a daughter who is almost my age, but she's not married, from the look of things, she had her at a young age, she started pestering me when she bought a new phone and she invited me to set it up for her, including fb and whatsapp, i did, and she collected my number, thats how she started inviting me over every sunday, sometimes I'll come and meet her alone at home, and she'd be half naked, rubbing cream on her body, I'd offer to wait outside but She'll tell me its no biggy, sometimes she'd try to take a selfie with me and her wet nipples will be protruding out of her wrapper and pushing against my chest, I'll be so tensed and hot.

I once thought of unclothing her and doing the thing, but I'll always talk myself out of it, that maybe she's just jovial and what if thats not what she wants, what if i try and she accuse me of trying to rape her, what of my girlfriend? so i kept my distance by lying to her that i am out of town.

She kept checking me at home but will never find me because i told my siblings to alert me whenever she's spotted in the vicinity so i can hide or lock the gate.

This helped me get over the temptation and her, until yesterday, i was coming from a party and i ran into her, it was too late to hide because she already saw me, she approached and we got somewhere to sit and ordered drinks, we talked about life and she bluntly accused me of avoiding her, that guys my age easily take things for granted, she kept talking until is promised to make it up to her, i regret making that promise, today she sent me a message on whatsapp, calling me my love, i thought she's joking until she told me, she's alone and needs company tonight.

I have a girlfriend, i love her so much i don't want to hurt her, i don't want to have any form of intimacy with someone old enough to be my mum, but this woman is rich, i have benefitted from her and i wouldn't want to loose either of them, please advice me

You dey madt?
How dare you not chop?

You are madt again.
Go chop and come back with the good news.

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Henri8: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
flyca:
If you love yourself and your future - RUN!

Which kind advice be this na? grin

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Speakdatruth: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
MarieSucre:

And how is that confusion? Are you saying that millions are men who hit on women everyday are confused?
Women hit on men, if legit, I count it as courage but not with that age gap, it's normal for the boy to be confused even his ancestors will be

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by charmingfrank(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gloryboy:
Let's look at this in the spiritual realm, what if you have glory and this woman want to suck them dry?
My brother don't bcs of today spoil your tomorrow o.
A word is enough.
Oga spiritual. But let's look at it again, what if the lady is God's sent to help the poor to become rich. There are two side of a coin

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by nwoye72: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abeg carry that your story go joo,lies
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Jman06(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Stay away from that woman!!!

Focus on your girlfriend and build a decent future for yourself and your unborn kids.
Mark my words: YOU CAN NEVER BECOME RICH BY BEING A GIGOLO

Even females who are into prostitution don't get rich through that means, let alone a guy.

Don't mind all these sex starved nairaland guys who are urging you on.

They are only thinking with their dickks!

Face your hustle and your girl and build a future you can be proud of!!!!!

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by tete7000(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm 23, and this lady should be in her 40s, she has a daughter who is almost my age, but she's not married, from the look of things, she had her at a young age, she started pestering me when she bought a new phone and she invited me to set it up for her, including fb and whatsapp, i did, and she collected my number, thats how she started inviting me over every sunday, sometimes I'll come and meet her alone at home, and she'd be half naked, rubbing cream on her body, I'd offer to wait outside but She'll tell me its no biggy, sometimes she'd try to take a selfie with me and her wet nipples will be protruding out of her wrapper and pushing against my chest, I'll be so tensed and hot.

I once thought of unclothing her and doing the thing, but I'll always talk myself out of it, that maybe she's just jovial and what if thats not what she wants, what if i try and she accuse me of trying to rape her, what of my girlfriend? so i kept my distance by lying to her that i am out of town.

She kept checking me at home but will never find me because i told my siblings to alert me whenever she's spotted in the vicinity so i can hide or lock the gate.

This helped me get over the temptation and her, until yesterday, i was coming from a party and i ran into her, it was too late to hide because she already saw me, she approached and we got somewhere to sit and ordered drinks, we talked about life and she bluntly accused me of avoiding her, that guys my age easily take things for granted, she kept talking until is promised to make it up to her, i regret making that promise, today she sent me a message on whatsapp, calling me my love, i thought she's joking until she told me, she's alone and needs company tonight.

I have a girlfriend, i love her so much i don't want to hurt her, i don't want to have any form of intimacy with someone old enough to be my mum, but this woman is rich, i have benefitted from her and i wouldn't want to loose either of them, please advice me

My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you. Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” and to insight, “You are my relative.” They will keep you from the adulterous woman, from the wayward woman with her seductive words. At the window of my house I looked down through the lattice. I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who had no sense. He was going down the street near her corner, walking along in the direction of her house at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in. Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. (She is unruly and defiant, her feet never stay at home; now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.) She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said:
Proverbs 7:1‭-‬13 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/pro.7.1-13.NIV

Open that chapter 7 of Proverbs and read the rest yourself

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Kenley: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
please my dear brother, run for your life

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Pharmchy: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Heeeee! ! See different advices here. I never knew we also have gold diggers in men. please Baba God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Kingsley1000(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
OP IS AN IDIOT.OPPORTUNITY COMES BET ONCE
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by MarieSucre(f): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:

Women hit on men, if legit, I count it as courage but not with that age gap, it's normal for the boy to be confused even his ancestors will be

Which one is "if legit"? Do you go around calculating the legitimacy of the hitting on guys do?

What is wrong with the age gap? I don't why you people like to suppress older women's sexuality?
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Peterpanny: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
flyca:
run go were,if you dont have anything sensible to contribute,pls keep quiet.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Chukapage(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This kinda diabolical mindset won't get us far.
it only won't get you far if your far away in Europe or America where there is less voodoo but Nigeria and Africa ?? you had better take it very very serious diabolism is real!! come to Owerri and see guys using girls to buy ZDX

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Peterpanny: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gloryboy:
Let's look at this in the spiritual realm, what if you have glory and this woman want to suck them dry?
My brother don't bcs of today spoil your tomorrow o.
A word is enough.
oga ade the spiritualist pls keep quiet.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Chukapage(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You think the white man would get this far if they had this our mindset?
why do most of us think the white man is not also diabolic?? sister pls google about the Mau Mau days of Kenya you will realise the British has what they called" The Queens royal council of witches" sorcercery and witchcraft was in Europe even before the Roman Empire

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by vincentjk(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nice, I like that you have open relationship. You can fvck other people and your girlfriend can also go and fvck other people. kudos for such understanding.

You won't understand sha, what I've gained financially from her is just too much to say
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Speakdatruth: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
MarieSucre:

Which one is "if legit"? Do you go around calculating the legitimacy of the hitting on guys do?

What is wrong with the age gap? I don't why you people like to suppress older women's sexuality?
You're weird if you see nothing wrong in a woman of over 40 years hitting on a boy of 23 years esp in this part of Africa. Which kian urge be dat? She just wan use d boy as sex machine.

Talking about legit, women hit on guys for various reasons; money, fame and whatnot, but if the intention is sincere, that's cool.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by frank41(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
flyca:

Heaven bless you for telling him the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by frank41(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
vincentjk:
experienced same when i was staying with my aunt in 2015 but the woman is still young, classy and rich so no regrets at all

I even met her at a burial 3weeks ago and she dashed me 20k which i used part of it to get my gf a present . so this is a chance for you..

Opportunity comes but once

Opportunity kee oga
It that what you called
Opportunity that can kill ones destiny?
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chukapage:
why do most of us think the white man is not also diabolic?? sister pls google about the Mau Mau days of Kenya you will realise the British has what they called" The Queens royal council of witches" sorcercery and witchcraft was in Europe even before the Roman Empire
Dont get me wrong, having council of witches is different from its citizens being so superstitious like ours. They opened their minds to objective reasoning during the enlightenment era. Go do your research.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chukapage:
it only won't get you far if your far away in Europe or America where there is less voodoo but Nigeria and Africa ?? you had better take it very very serious diabolism is real!! come to Owerri and see guys using girls to buy ZDX
Indeed. I never doubted such exist.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Kingsley1000(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Peterpanny:
oga ade the spiritualist pls keep quiet.
Spirit realm kee him dia
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
okomile:
Avoid her. Plenty pretty young babes around.
Don't go f u c k I n g your mother's age mate.

Money is not everything.
Will you be proud to show her to your friends that u b a n g her?

Decide what you truly want

and who told you everything is about age?

His so called girlfriend might even dump his sorry as for a rich guy anytime, any day. Nigerian ladies, especially the young ones can hardly be trusted.

Money isn't everything? Common get out from here... Mtcheeew
Can you date a guy who doesn't have money?

I've noticed that almost all the girls (probably young girls) advising him are telling him to run because they think enjoyment is meant for only the female gender while men are meant to suffer.

young man @op if you know what is good for you, you better give that lady what she wants.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Chukapage(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dont get me wrong, having council of witches is different from its citizens being so superstitious like ours. They opened their minds to objective reasoning during the enlightenment era. Go do your research.
we are very superstitious because the diabolism is now overdo unlike in Europe where diabolism is low the superstitions is low but here diabolism is very high very high and evil ..sey u pass u no greet person im go nack u jazz..sey u sell market pass dem nack you jazz omo we have more than enough reason to be superstitious.. I have never heard or seen any money ritual news in Europe..but in naija .....u know the rest
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Kingsley1000(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
frank41:

Opportunity kee oga
It that what you called
Opportunity that can kill ones destiny?
Oga what destiny do you have?and how can it impact positively in propelling this nation to be apar with other 1st world nations..do you have a job and whats ur monthly remuneration?let me knw i will tackle you hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.