Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (55574 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by LoveJesus87(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
Drop her number bruv.

I can set Whatsapp and Facebook for older women very well, I can even help them rub cream and take a selfie with their wet nipples.

Just permit me to be her midnight charger, so that you'll focus on your girlfriend.
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by kullozone(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
BabaIbo:

As if you're in her mind/heart... oga life is more than sex
Ofcourse it is, but sex is an important part of life toosmiley
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by shineeye1: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
nick50:
If na me I go Bleep d woman, the daughter and d woman friends

Self confessed man of evil conscience.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by AngelicBeing: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
Drop her number bruv.

I can set Whatsapp and Facebook for older women very well, I can even help them rub cream and take a selfie with their wet nipples.

Just permit me to be her midnight charger, so that you'll focus on your girlfriend.
grin

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Kingsley1000(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
Drop her number bruv.

SEE FREE PUNA.OP PLSE SEND ME HER CONTACT
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Which kinda Jim iyke type nollywood movie is this fellow describing??,Ive heard this same tale too many times
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by tbliss22(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
Drop her number bruv.

Baddest grin grin grin
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by LoveJesus87(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But fornication with his girlfriend cannot take his glory?

Oga carry your spiritual realm and glory komot for romance section abeg grin Go to religion section.
walahi u sick well well grin grin
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Kingsley1000(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
SHE FELL IN LUV WIT A YOUNGER DICK..PLSE BLEEP HER HARD AND COLLECT UR MONTHLY SALARY FRM HER
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Opiletool(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gloryboy:
Let's look at this in the spiritual realm, what if you have glory and this woman want to suck them dry?
My brother don't bcs of today spoil your tomorrow o.
A word is enough.

what is the essence of the glory that he's not using?
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Maisillion(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
If Na Classy MILF, That One Go Make Sense O. Choose Ur Chioce, Make Ur Choose, Oh Sorry, I Mean Make Ur Choice.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Spicecube(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
mikaelangelov:
my Bros... I once was in your shoes...I ditched the lady in favor of my girl

the Bae later leave me wen she saw a rich guy...I've always regretted

what I'm saying is... hook up with the lady...and keep chyking ur Bae...you'll thank me later

seconded! Opportunity av bin lukin 4...God'l jugde u if u let dix slip by.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by shineeye1: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
A simple perusal of comments here will ready confirm the alarming percentage of men who have long abandoned good conscience. Little wonder the nation is drifting irredeemably in the direction of doom in spite of her endowments of Providence

3 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by pennywys(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm 23, and this lady should be in her 40s, she has a daughter who is almost my age, but she's not married, from the look of things, she had her at a young age, she started pestering me when she bought a new phone and she invited me to set it up for her, including fb and whatsapp, i did, and she collected my number, thats how she started inviting me over every sunday, sometimes I'll come and meet her alone at home, and she'd be half naked, rubbing cream on her body, I'd offer to wait outside but She'll tell me its no biggy, sometimes she'd try to take a selfie with me and her wet nipples will be protruding out of her wrapper and pushing against my chest, I'll be so tensed and hot.

I once thought of unclothing her and doing the thing, but I'll always talk myself out of it, that maybe she's just jovial and what if thats not what she wants, what if i try and she accuse me of trying to rape her, what of my girlfriend? so i kept my distance by lying to her that i am out of town.

She kept checking me at home but will never find me because i told my siblings to alert me whenever she's spotted in the vicinity so i can hide or lock the gate.

This helped me get over the temptation and her, until yesterday, i was coming from a party and i ran into her, it was too late to hide because she already saw me, she approached and we got somewhere to sit and ordered drinks, we talked about life and she bluntly accused me of avoiding her, that guys my age easily take things for granted, she kept talking until is promised to make it up to her, i regret making that promise, today she sent me a message on whatsapp, calling me my love, i thought she's joking until she told me, she's alone and needs company tonight.

I have a girlfriend, i love her so much i don't want to hurt her, i don't want to have any form of intimacy with someone old enough to be my mum, but this woman is rich, i have benefitted from her and i wouldn't want to loose either of them, please advice me
Op you are a big shitt come on enjoy the enjoyment and for get the rest to ur creator
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by uzoronwusa: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
this tread is full of ungodly advice.fornication has many dangers both spiritually and physically.many are crying today becos of physical and spiritual sickness they are suffering from today due to fornication.a word is enough'

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Obinnau:
what do boyfriends and girlfriends do?
brainstorming
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by tbliss22(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm 23, and this lady should be in her 40s, she has a daughter who is almost my age, but she's not married, from the look of things, she had her at a young age, she started pestering me when she bought a new phone and she invited me to set it up for her, including fb and whatsapp, i did, and she collected my number, thats how she started inviting me over every sunday, sometimes I'll come and meet her alone at home, and she'd be half naked, rubbing cream on her body, I'd offer to wait outside but She'll tell me its no biggy, sometimes she'd try to take a selfie with me and her wet nipples will be protruding out of her wrapper and pushing against my chest, I'll be so tensed and hot.

I once thought of unclothing her and doing the thing, but I'll always talk myself out of it, that maybe she's just jovial and what if thats not what she wants, what if i try and she accuse me of trying to rape her, what of my girlfriend? so i kept my distance by lying to her that i am out of town.

She kept checking me at home but will never find me because i told my siblings to alert me whenever she's spotted in the vicinity so i can hide or lock the gate.

This helped me get over the temptation and her, until yesterday, i was coming from a party and i ran into her, it was too late to hide because she already saw me, she approached and we got somewhere to sit and ordered drinks, we talked about life and she bluntly accused me of avoiding her, that guys my age easily take things for granted, she kept talking until is promised to make it up to her, i regret making that promise, today she sent me a message on whatsapp, calling me my love, i thought she's joking until she told me, she's alone and needs company tonight.

I have a girlfriend, i love her so much i don't want to hurt her, i don't want to have any form of intimacy with someone old enough to be my mum, but this woman is rich, i have benefitted from her and i wouldn't want to loose either of them, please advice me

Lolz.... What exactly do you want us to say now?? U need someone to tell you how to roast in fire abi?? What if she's got some infections??

U have a girl that loves u dearly, why cheat on her??

Guys telling u to Bleep her only wants you to have fun today and regret later in the future.

Finally, go ahead and take a decision but whichever one you go for, there are real consequences.........
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by shineeye1: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Spicecube:

seconded! Opportunity av bin lukin 4...God'l jugde u if u let dix slip by.

E be like say your kolo no get cure again. Dragging God into your polluted mentality

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Kingsley1000(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Flamezzz:

Oga carry your realm of glory abi na underworld realm comot from here. Everything na to carry am enter church...over religious people, holier than pope.
Bia OP even your dad will be disappointed in you if you no shuku that woman. For crying out loud she ain't married. Your next thread should be on how you show am say no be by age grin

Or you can substitute your low performing self for G.O.A.T donstan18 , that 18 wey dey for back of his jersey na year wey he started slaying old mamas grin grin
WE ARE TOO RELIGIOUS IN DIS COUNTRY.D GUY NA MUMU.HYPOCRITES!

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gloryboy:

It doesn't mean it has to do about sex there are other things than sex in a relationship, it is just that the eyes of most guys are blocked to them.

You are simply STEWPEED.....!!!!!
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by bossrillboss: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
op abeg wer I fit meet u so dat I go use slap reset ur brain...my friend will go nd chop dat punna nd clean mouth nd b enjoying ur cool money. undecided undecided
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by havilahconsults: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
This OP sef! Is it the same girlfriend you caught cheating on you in your previous thread that you are are deeply in love with? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4529439/how-met-cheating-girlfriends-other
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
Drop her number bruv.

bad boy
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by BabaIbo: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin
kullozone:

grin
kullozone:

naso grin grin
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by vincentjk(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
pedrilo:
she is grooving ur destiny i tell ya

Lol no b only

How?
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Kingsley1000(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
All these modafuckers saying she wants to use his destiny una de mad. She is single and searching and she has seen who she likes. Is it bad to shoot her shot? So automatically any single older woman wants to use every young man's destiny? Bunch of illiterates.
We have many hypocrites here.op plse Bleep her wella.she might be the one that will give u that glory and establish u.i envy u I SWEAR!
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
PearlStreet:

Which glory she wan suck dry?

That's a woman in need. If he doesn't help her, God can punish him for refusing to help his neighbour in distress.
shuuu and u have forgotten the word fornication to

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
PearlStreet:

Which glory she wan suck dry?

That's a woman in need. If he doesn't help her, God can punish him for refusing to help his neighbour in distress.
shuuu and u have forgotten the word fornication
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by dajoaneke(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Based:
You can do whatever with her, but i bet you, you aint gonna have a peaceful marriage with another lady around where she resides. This is danger son!
If he does it, he'll never know peace or allow any young guy gist with his wife in future. This is the root of evil he's about sow.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by odogwu9(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Troubledmind:

You are selfish, greedy and possibly daft .,u want to have ur cake and eat it,,u don't want to loose her and u don't want to loose ur gf.,u beta choose one..confused soul
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by room089: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
My younger one don't go for a much more older lady. Its pains outweigh its gains in the long run.

Should you enter, you can't go out easily. You will have to continue; you won't have a life of your own.

If it will be possible for you, avoid her and relocate elsewhere for the time being.

It is permissible to date an older lady but not someone within the same age bracket with your mum. Have you chosen to tow the path of a gigolo?

Remember, the river will never drown anyone that does not set a foot in it.

If the river could drown a gigantic elephant, consider what will happen to the tortoise gearing up to cross over it.

Flee .......... The bible says!

I greet you!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.