Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (59342 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by samyyoung1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Real owner

2 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can any good student of Body Language and Sexual Chemistry please remind me of Okafors's law of Congodynamics.

Stella Damascus should start husband-hunting now....because once debbé is always debbé.
Hmmm Deep !!!!
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by SternProphet: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Obviously not going to work. The problem is that they co habited for long before separation. The bitterness and resentment always under the surface.
Only inexperienced people think everything is so simple. The only issue here is the kid. That was why this had to be done ..it has to be done frequently, aside that, nothing nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
donigspain:
Next Headlines from Nigerian Bloggers

- Actress Stella Damasus' husband caught cheating with his ex-wife
- Trouble! Actress Stella Damasus' Husband goes on a Romantic Date with Ex-wife
- Leaked! Compromising Photos of Actress Stella Damascus' Husband with Ex-wife
see the distance the man gave the woman abi na d woman put the distance self!
She just dey clear the guy say na cus of her son she dey pretend to smile at his circus.

3 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by IdeyFindWife: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Patrinus:
Hmnnnnnnnnn! How many people believe they look better together than za oza woman in za oza room! grin grin grin

DECENCY3:
The chemistry has been ignited again.

You pple better not start wetin you nor go fit finish

Abi, you pple want Aunty Stella back in the Grade-D Nollywood flicks, playing her usual cry-baby roles with her puff-puff cheeks, this time, for real?

Keep your chemistry, in fact, separate it with physics b4 she go swear for you

2 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Since Doris cannot protect her property very well, let Stella continue helping her tongue

Make Doris no cry again, even in some of her movies, na so dey dey collect her husband. tongue

Maybe she no get husband head.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Speakdatruth: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
See as Daniel dey dribble from post to post, if you know you know lipsrsealed
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Ibkanney: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
The biggest pain U can give a mother is to seperate her from her child. Really happy for Doris on this

4 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Jabarzee(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
I just love doris simone, glad she's back with her son
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by gasbee: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wud av looked nice if Daniel had held or hugged Doris in d pix.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by firebaby(f): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
SternProphet:
Obviously not going to work. The problem is that they co habited for long before separation. The bitterness and resentment always under the surface.
Only inexperienced people think everything is so simple. The only issue here is the kid. That was why this had to be done ..it has to be done frequently, aside that, nothing nothing.
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
SternProphet:

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ibkanney:
The biggest pain U can give a mother is to seperate her from her child. Really happy for Doris on this

Separating child from father nko? sad

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by somito121(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerian celebrities and divorce are like 5 & 6.
I hate divorce.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by DoTheNeedful: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
remsonik:
Hallelujah!!! I hope she gets the son back fully. Daniel is mad

Get a child living fine in the US back into Nigeria? The boy will not want to come back.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by pafo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can any good student of Body Language and Sexual Chemistry please remind me of Okafors's law of Congodynamics.

Stella Damascus should start husband-hunting now....because once debbé is always debbé.

This guy never seizes to amaze me. How is it you even know that phrase "once debe, always debe"?
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Patrinus:
Hmnnnnnnnnn! How many people believe they look better together than za oza woman in za oza room! grin grin grin

I don't know y, but I felt you just spoke out my mind..

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
niggaman:
this lady is so matured mature

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
pafo:

This guy never seizes to amaze me. How is it you even know that phrase "once debe, always debe"?
You don't know Okafor's law..? Depending on the fccker and the fuccckee.. It can happen again.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Eyaaaaa she loves her son ewww oberenwa cry

her spot is where loving your son and not loving your hubby would land any lady ....#generalizing
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Glad she's able to see her son.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by emmabest2000(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
niggaman:
this lady is so matured

She may have a hidden plans

It’s time to take back what belongs to her

Stella happy days are numbered
Watch out ....

4 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Great and nice one
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Bellarod05: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
cryso touching.. Am sure the boy would have been disturbing his dad over this, the boy is mature now to know how sweet the company of his real mother will be... God please continue to save my man and my Home from unfortunate(Oloriburuku)woman such as Stella.

7 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by 86bee(f): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by 86bee(f): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nice 1!
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by donqx: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
and they will fuckkkc again...once debe always debe
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Stella your juju must surely fail. Shameless husband snatcher.

3 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by OShepherd: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2018
donigspain:
Next Headlines from Nigerian Bloggers

- Actress Stella Damasus' husband caught cheating with his ex-wife
- Trouble! Actress Stella Damasus' Husband goes on a Romantic Date with Ex-wife
- Leaked! Compromising Photos of Actress Stella Damascus' Husband with Ex-wife
- Revealed! Actress Stella Damasus' Husband Plans to Get Back with Ex-wife

angry angry angry angry angry
--Stella Damasus & Dorris Simeon finally married to same husband grin

4 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2018
A one night stand loading.....
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by david923(m): 2:05am On Jun 05, 2018
I just love this woman...So decent and Charming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure / Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.