Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (59341 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
ElsonMorali:

I don't need to. The justice system inclines towards awarding justice for the woman. That's fine by me. It's already a man's world. Depriving a woman of her child is wrong. Agreed not all women are suitable for the role of a mother but I'm not so sure Doris falls into that category.

I don't know are outside of her acting career, but it's obvious that she loves her son. The son should be with her. Heck! The sin should grow up with both parents.

The two of them are selfish especially whoever it was that facilitated the total collapse of that marriage and all fingers from the grapevine point to aunty Stella.

My adorable Stella is now the sacrificial lamb. grin She takes the blame for their weaknesses & inability to bury their egos in their trying period.

Back to your first paragraph, depriving the father is RIGHT ba? SMH... Nonsense!

I clearly see where your sentiment lies. cool

Are you a HE/SHE?
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by seunfape(m): 3:16am On Jun 07, 2018
Good one
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Moji12(f): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
ednut1:
No child is happy seeing his/parents seperated
u r so right, d experience was so horrific wen growing up.... Bn dere
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Moji12(f): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ibkanney:
The biggest pain U can give a mother is to seperate her from her child. Really happy for Doris on this
I tell u ooo, I can go mad, try it with me d person will the ugliest side of me n more. Now living with step mum again, wen dem no swear for me. E no fit happen
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Moji12(f): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
SternProphet:
Obviously not going to work. The problem is that they co habited for long before separation. The bitterness and resentment always under the surface.
Only inexperienced people think everything is so simple. The only issue here is the kid. That was why this had to be done ..it has to be done frequently, aside that, nothing nothing.
spot on
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by wealthtrak: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

US based film maker, Daniel Ademinokan has shared lovely photos as he and his son reunited with his ex-wife Doris Simeon in New York.

Doris has not seen her son for years, as he lives with Daniel and Stella in the U.S.

Doris and Daniel separated in 2010, and he has since moved on and married actress, Stella Damasus who now lives with him in the U.S.

Stella and Daniel celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary few days ago, and as usual, they got several backlash from people who insulted Stella for 'stealing' her colleague's husband.

Well, Daniel has now cleared the air by sharing these photos to show that there is no bad blood between him and Doris.

He wrote;

"Spent the entire weekend buried in a studio editing but I had to come up for air for THIS.

Don't believe everything you read on blogs. They've gotta stay sensational to make a dollar. . It’s all good in the Hood.

#DanielAdeminokan #DavidAdeminokan #DaBishopChronicles #Respect
"

See more; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/daniel-ademinokan-reunites-with-his-ex-wife-doris-simeon-and-their-son-photos.html

Awesome reunion pics. grin

That's the real spirit... No hard
feelings. NYC luv. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.