Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (59340 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Duru009(m): 2:12am On Jun 05, 2018
What really happened to this marriage they look so good together as a family.

2 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 2:43am On Jun 05, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Stupid afonja must fork dia vomit

2 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by olumidazz: 4:01am On Jun 05, 2018
Never seen such a stupid boy before.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by lereinter(m): 4:05am On Jun 05, 2018
just suffering the young boy
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by niggaman(m): 4:31am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=Elfmannisback post=68184978][/quote thanks for the correction
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by LivelyB: 5:31am On Jun 05, 2018
Why is Doris looking this way? she's finer than this look.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 5:35am On Jun 05, 2018
He shld just marry both of them....how one person go just with-hold the man alone?
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Exponental(m): 6:08am On Jun 05, 2018
Why hunting Stella? If they married 2yrs ago (2016), and the other marriage ended 2010, shouldn't the divorcees move on?
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by SternProphet: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2018
david923:
I just love this woman...So decent and Charming

The woman is a very very good woman. One of the best behaved in Nolly wood. She combines the best of Edo and Yoruba character but when has goodness ever helped in marriage. It's only God that rewards goodness and it's an ever lasting reward.

4 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by opribo(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2018
For the first time I'm seeing the man smiling naturally feeling at home with his first family. Even you can feel the joy around them all. Son smiling, wife smiling even husband posing.

But when he poses with that husband snatcher the man doesn't smile, he doesn't pose just like he is hypnotized. Don't know what that woman did to him and carried him away to USA so nobody can ask any question. This world is a terrible place indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by Mambox: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2018
niggaman:
this lady is so matured

Say that again! Very matured! "That's a woman" (**in shaggy's voice)

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by pafo(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Elfmannisback:

You don't know Okafor's law..? Depending on the fccker and the fuccckee.. It can happen again.

Never even heard of the law. Now I do though.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2018
omooba969:

Separating child from father nko? sad

Most fathers are just sperm donors.

That child should be with his mother.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Duru009:

Na Stella we go ask.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Most fathers are just sperm donors.

That child should be with his mother.

Wow!shockedshockedshocked

Like fathers don't have feelings too?
Like fathers don't love & cherish the kids too?

Sperm donors? undecided How do you mean or are you out of your mind? As much as the child needs the motherly care, the child also needs the guidance & fatherly love too.

If you say most fathers are sperm donors as you call it, then most mothers are baby making machines.

Keep up with your name calling, it's your way.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by zinizta: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can any good student of Body Language and Sexual Chemistry please remind me of Okafor's law of Congodynamics.

Stella Damascus should start husband-hunting now....because once debbé is always debbé.

you've just made my day grin
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Na Stella we go ask.

Why ask Stella? She found love in that geezer & that's just the way the story goes.

As for Doris, she failed in her marriage. cool
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2018
opribo:
For the first time I'm seeing the man smiling naturally feeling at home with his first family. Even you can feel the joy around them all. Son smiling, wife smiling even husband posing.

But when he poses with that husband snatcher the man doesn't smile, he doesn't pose just like he is hypnotized. Don't know what that woman did to him and carried him away to USA so nobody can ask any question. This world is a terrible place indeed.

SMH for your thought process. cool
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2018
omooba969:

Wow!shockedshockedshocked

Like fathers don't have feelings too?
Like fathers don't love & cherish the kids too?

Sperm donors? undecided How do you mean or are you out of your mind? As much as the child needs the motherly care, the child also needs the guidance & fatherly love too.

If you say most fathers are sperm donors as you call it, then most mothers are baby making machines.

Keep up with your name calling, it's your way.

Looolll... You've taken it personally. This is hilarious.

Why should a mother who carried the child in her womb for 9months, suckled it at her breasts for a year and nursed him be separated at so tender an age?

Tell me how many times since the boy has been with his father do you think the Father has bathed for him or wiped his bum after taking a dump?

Unless the mother is physically or mentally unable to take care of that child under normal circumstances the sole custody of that child would be awarded to the mother while the father will have visiting hours.

2 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2018
omooba969:

Why ask Stella? She found love in that geezer & that's just the way the story goes.

Yeye. She failed in her marriage. Na only she dey that marriage. Grow up sir.

2 Likes

Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2018
omooba969:

Yeye. She failed in her marriage. Na only she dey that marriage. See the way you dey reason the tin.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Looolll... You've taken it personally. This is hilarious.

Why should a mother who carried the child in her womb for 9months, suckled it at her breasts for a year and nursed him be separated at so tender an age?

Tell me how many times since the boy has been with his father do you think the Father has bathed for him or wiped his bum after taking a dump?

Unless the mother is physically or mentally unable to take care of that child under normal circumstances the sole custody of that child would be awarded to the mother while the father will have visiting hours.

Oh dear! cheesy

Now I get your drift and where you draw your argument from. You're already engineered by the dictates of tenets of our society & you haven't allowed yourself the luxury of questioning or examining same.

Lolcheesy pregnant for 9mths, breast-fed for a year & nursed him - by nature, who's best suited for such role? Why are these points in your argument, if I may ask?

This is a form of discrimination against fathers that's still being contended relentlessly e.g in the UK.

Go & read up on updates on FathersforJustice. cool
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Yeye. She failed in her marriage. Na only she dey that marriage. See the way you dey reason the tin.

The end justifies the means. What happened in the end, she & the geezer are no longer an item.

I don't really know much about their palaver but may I ask one question please?

Is Doris married now?
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2018
LivelyB:
Why is Doris looking this way? she's finer than this look.

She's confused. grin
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by adaxxy: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2018
donigspain:
Next Headlines from Nigerian Bloggers

- Actress Stella Damasus' husband caught cheating with his ex-wife
- Trouble! Actress Stella Damasus' Husband goes on a Romantic Date with Ex-wife
- Leaked! Compromising Photos of Actress Stella Damascus' Husband with Ex-wife
- Revealed! Actress Stella Damasus' Husband Plans to Get Back with Ex-wife

angry angry angry angry angry
Aye akamora..the analyst
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Duru009:

You're already swept off your feet just by seeing pictures...nawa o Nigerians!grin

If you're on Instagram you should know better - pictures do deceive. cool
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by banio: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Most times we don't appreciate our partners until we lose them. Guess one of them, or both of them will be regretting.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
omooba969:

The end justifies the means. What happened in the end, she & the geezer are no longer an item.

I don't really know much about their palaver but may I ask one question please?

Is Doris married now?

That's not the point. It takes two to tango. The guy shows irresponsibility by jumping from one woman straight into the arms of another.

That Doris isn't married shows she has a little bit of self restraint which is more than I can say for that guy.

If a marriage fails you jump to the conclusion that it's the woman's fault. How very naive. They both share the blame.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
omooba969:

Oh dear! cheesy

Now I get your drift and where you draw your argument from. You're already engineered by the dictates of tenets of our society & you haven't allowed yourself the luxury of questioning or examining same.

Lolcheesy pregnant for 9mths, breast-fed for a year & nursed him - by nature, who's best suited for such role? Why are these points in your argument, if I may ask?

This is a form of discrimination against fathers that's still being contended relentlessly e.g in the UK.

Go & read up on updates on FathersforJustice. cool

I don't need to. The justice system inclines towards awarding justice for the woman. That's fine by me. It's already a man's world. Depriving a woman of her child is wrong. Agreed not all women are suitable for the role of a mother but I'm not so sure Doris falls into that category.

I don't know are outside of her acting career, but it's obvious that she loves her son. The son should be with her. Heck! The sin should grow up with both parents.

The two of them are selfish especially whoever it was that facilitated the total collapse of that marriage and all fingers from the grapevine point to aunty Stella.
Re: Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) by omooba969(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
ElsonMorali:

That's not the point. It takes two to tango. The guy shows irresponsibility by jumping from one woman straight into the arms of another.

That Doris isn't married shows she has a little bit of self restraint which is more than I can say for that guy.

If a marriage fails you jump to the conclusion that it's the woman's fault. How very naive. They both share the blame.

@bolded,

Self restraint indeed. grin grin grin

Now I understand your position & how unrepentant you are as to your standpoint. I will respect your views coz they're products of your reasoning, I mean how you see things but I will implore you to try & put your emotions in check & be more rational.

A man's words show what he stands for. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.