Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri (23798 Views)

Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by drnoel: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Reno again?

I do not like cowards.

I was starting to admire Nnamdi Kanu's rabble rousing,until he took off like a virgin that saw Tobi Bakre fully naked on their wedding night.

This Reno Omokri is a coward too,like so many other noise makers like him that are keyboard warriors. He should come back to Nigeria,and answer for his sins of looting against Nigeria.

Does the slowpoke even know the process of impeachment?Buhari is a dismal failure and we all agree. We will wait patiently and then vote him out,just like Jonathan was voted out.

But for this coward to be faraway in the United States,and be advising for an impeachment to take place,knowing fully well Nigeria will burn,smacks of idiocy.

Your wife is in the United States. Your children are all there. All your extended family live in the United States,and yet you want to goad the Senate into plunging Nigeria into Anarchy.

Come to Nigeria you coward and lead from the front.

Ur ranting is irrelevant. If u don't like the man Reno just say so cos some people find him refreshing. Pls tell us which of those political fools in government and outside it that don't have wife and children outside the insecurity of the country.
It's the smartest way to criticize those in power with effrontery without fear of injustice so hold Ur peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by clefstone(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2018
zombies would lynch Saraki if he impeached Buhari, nigga know what he is doing. The bigot has to be demystified before they strike him
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by missioner(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2018
I have not read the story
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Oduwils222(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Reno Omokri the keyboard warrior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Newpride(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Stupid Reno ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by oglalasioux(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Vote out Buhari to vote in who? Or you just want to please your new found audience?

So Buhari is the only good Nigerian? Going by your assertions even yourself is condemned. Only Buhari is a human being. Every other Nigerian is an animal.

If your assertion that Buhari is a god is within the Hausa /Fulani I'll agree with you. Don't extend that view to the rest of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by obc: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Not interesting. APC warrior. Keep the publicity for Nnamdi Kanu running till you come in contact with the truth.
HungerBAD:
Reno again?

I do not like cowards.

I was starting to admire Nnamdi Kanu's rabble rousing,until he took off like a virgin that saw Tobi Bakre fully naked on their wedding night.

This Reno Omokri is a coward too,like so many other noise makers like him that are keyboard warriors. He should come back to Nigeria,and answer for his sins of looting against Nigeria.

Does the slowpoke even know the process of impeachment?Buhari is a dismal failure and we all agree. We will wait patiently and then vote him out,just like Jonathan was voted out.

But for this coward to be faraway in the United States,and be advising for an impeachment to take place,knowing fully well Nigeria will burn,smacks of idiocy.

Your wife is in the United States. Your children are all there. All your extended family live in the United States,and yet you want to goad the Senate into plunging Nigeria into Anarchy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by CanineOfJackal: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Reno doing everything to please the independent pigs, but it ends there on his twitter page.

If not for lalasticlala who always tries to please his people, this man views and that of Drug addict FFK. would have been ending in the trash bills . But, no, anything to malign Buhari/APC is welcomed on the front-page.
Oga shut up. Buhari is a failure and Hungerbad has redeemed himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Vote out Buhari to vote in who? Or you just want to please your new found audience?
so buhari Is the best 180 million Nigerians can offer?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari can be impeached and the heavens won't fall.

The stranglehold the Presidency has on the Senate President is simply a game of not coming to equity with clean hands.

From the Presidency to the Senate they've all soiled their hands making it practically impossible for the citizens of this great nation to align with anyone running a just cause.

Buhari has perpetrated every act of impeachable offence but the senate dare not because they are all thieves in the same den and the Presidency has lots of corrupt and sharp practices offence to nail just anyone of them hence the unapologetic manner of the Buhari led administration in handling everything just wrong.

This is what happens when a country fails to build institutions but has too many strong men. And I repeat Buhari can still be impeached and the skies won't fall but he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by blowjob: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Reno again?

I do not like cowards.

B4,I THINK U ,GET DIRECTION,I NOR KNOW SAY,U BE ANYWHERE ,BELLY FACE. grin..DIS THIEF,DEY RANT,FROM AMERIKA... grin...ANYWAY,SAI BABA.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by CanineOfJackal: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Reno doing everything to please the independent pigs, but it ends there on his twitter page.

If not for lalasticlala who always tries to please his people, this man views and that of Drug addict FFK. would have been ending in the trash bills . But, no, anything to malign Buhari/APC is welcomed on the front-page.
Oga shut up. Buhari is a failure and Hungerbad has redeemed himself.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by SirBunky85(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I support your assertion but what should we call you that stays in London and with the level of education you attained still had the guts to campaign for Buhari and was a chronic Zombie until March this year when buhari started showing his true colours.

My grouse with you is that it took donkey years and serious pummeling from my Likes before you stopped sycophancy.

how can a "whole" you that stays in a developed society believed that a man without school certificate has anything to offer.

Seriously, you need to hide your face because you don't have any moral right to insult Reno nor KANU.

I'm happy for your latest brain version because it seems this one is working
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2018
Reno should stop unnecessary criticism on Saraki. Saraki can't impeach Buhari even if he has the number in the Senate. It is either the House of Representative thwart it or the CJN Thwart it. Someone may also go to multiple courts to obtain frivolous injunctions to thwart it albeit temporarily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Babinski: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Reno Omokri's posts sometimes makes sense and sometimes doesn't. He should reduce the frequency to increase the quality.
Saraki 's powers as a Senator and Senate President derive from the people and should be used for the benefit of the people. Encouraging him to use power for his own ends is enmity to the Nigerian people and democracy at large!
Who really is Reno therefore fighting for? The people or Buhari's enemies?
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by CanineOfJackal: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2018
SirBunky85:
nonsense
To someone without brain
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Truckpusher(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Reno should stop unnecessary criticism on Saraki. Saraki can't impeach Buhari even if he has the number in the Senate. It is either the House of Representative thwart it or the CJN Thwart it. Someone may also go to multiple courts to obtain frivolous injunctions to thwart it albeit temporarily
Buhari is a big pain in the ass of everyone involved here .I won't be surprised if the people in the House of Rep and the people you think will go to court on his behalf won't be on the payroll of the too many criminals waiting to take that that seat of power.

Buhari is not a politician - He's just a dictator that has too many shiit on everyone in the corridors of power.

In a sane society Buhari would have been impeached 6 months into his Presidency.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by GuntersChain(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2018
if reno want to be serious he should come down to nigeria and lead the chase, if he believes their is a struggle he should come and lead it, not living in a sane environment and lament through twitter. he should emulate the likes of fela, ken and gani.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by victorazyvictor(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:
The process of impeachment is a very difficult task in practice and would be bloody especially under this blood thirsty buhari administration .

The born to rule people(elite) together with their nairaland Almajaris like sarrki, sirjamo,passingshot will have sleepless night trying to make sure it doesn't work with their incoherent spinning propaganda narratives..

It's not as easy as you think Reno..

I rest my case .

Your right. impeaching Buhari is like trying to climb Iroko tree with pounded yam on your hands. Buhari committed impeachable offence but no one looked to that direction because of sentiment. Nigeria is years back from being good.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Truckpusher:
Buhari can be impeached and the heavens won't fall.

The stranglehold the Presidency has on the Senate President is simply a game of not coming to equity with clean hands.

From the Presidency to the Senate they've all soiled their hands making it practically impossible for the citizens of this great nation to align with anyone running a just cause.

Buhari has perpetrated every act of impeachable offence but the senate dare not because they are all thieves in the same den and the Presidency has lots of corrupt and sharp practices offence to nail just anyone of them hence the unapologetic manner of the Buhari led administration in handling everything just wrong.

This is what happens when a country fails to build institutions but has too many strong men. And I repeat Buhari can still be impeached and the skies won't fall but he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Going by constitutional provisions, you can't impeach the President even if both Houses of National Assembly consented to it not to talk of just an arm.

If Saraki had okayed the impeachment plot against Buhari, members of the HoR will easily kill it considering that Buhari opponents there don't have the 2/3. For instance Kano has 20/22 Reps (more than Rivers, Abia and Bayelsa combined), 18 of 20 Reps from Lagos are APC (More than Anambra and Ebonyi Reps combined).

Now even if they all agree to impeach in HoR, the CJN will thwart it or an overzealous judge will grant an injunction to thwart it OR the President will thwart it himself
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by SirBunky85(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
To someone without brain
anoda nonsense
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2018

@bukolasaraki made the mistake HE Atiku made in 2003. When you have power in your hand, use it because if it leaves your hand and goes back to your enemy’s hand, your enemy will use it against you. Saraki stopped the @NGRSenate from impeaching

Jonathan did not follow this precept
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Truckpusher(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Going by constitutional provisions, you can't impeach the President even if both Houses of National Assembly consented to it not to talk of just an arm.

If Saraki had okayed the impeachment plot against Buhari, members of the HoR will easily kill it considering that Buhari opponents there don't have the 2/3. For instance Kano has 20/22 Reps (more than Rivers, Abia and Bayelsa combined), 18 of 20 Reps from Lagos are APC (More than Anambra and Ebonyi Reps combined).

Now even if they all agree to impeach in HoR, the CJN will thwart it or an overzealous judge will grant an injunction to thwart it OR the President will thwart it himself
The APC is seriously divided and these people can be bought over especially when the issue of his failing health became a secret cult meeting among his kitchen cabinets. You can't play that game now that he's sound and walking with too many people willing to do his bidding and if it comes to buying people over he's at the top of the food chain.

Saraki should have put impeachment in motion when the enemy was still weak and vulnerable.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by dheilaw1(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Reno and Ffk are the biggest fools of all time... can Saraki alone impeach Buhari ? a Senate house that is already divided against Saraki himself.. foolish Reno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Truckpusher(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2018
dheilaw1:
Reno and Ffk are the biggest fools of all time... can Saraki alone impeach Buhari ? a Senate house that is already divided against Saraki himself.. foolish Reno
There is no honor among thieves.

If the price is right even some members of his kitchen cabinet will sell out.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Boss347(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
This Reno of a person is beginning to irritate me. This idiot should take a chill pill. Saraki’s involvement with those criminal was exposed after been caught in armed robbery. He never sent them to rob banks but they are his political thugs. These criminals took advantage of the backings of a higher authority (Senate President) been their master, that they can walk out of any situation. Behold they ran out of luck. Can someone please explain more to that Pastor Reno?
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by contigiency(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
This Reno of a guy is an irredemable clown. You think Saraki or anybody can just sit down in the chamber and mute the idea of impeaching buhari. may be you and your likes are just taking the Nigerian masses for granted. Let them try it now and see the kind of resistance they will meet.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I support your assertion but what should we call you that stays in London and with the level of education you attained still had the guts to campaign for Buhari and was a chronic Zombie until March this year when buhari started showing his true colours.

My grouse with you is that it took donkey years and serious pummeling from my Likes before you stopped sycophancy.

how can a "whole" you that stays in a developed society believed that a man without school certificate has anything to offer.

Seriously, you need to hide your face because you don't have any moral right to insult Reno nor KANU.

I'm happy for your latest brain version because it seems this one is working

Sorry even his latest brain version is corroded and received bad signal meaning he has no sense. He is just a London residence but Almanjiri in brain very confused soul blaring thrash.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by ddinee: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Free Training

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Chochovini: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
He cant impeach his Personal lord and Saviour...

Hahahahaha LOLsssss! Girl, U 4ny die sha.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Reno again?

I do not like cowards.

Forget it! Nothing goes accordingly in Nigeria

If you yourself have the opportunity, you go run!

Nnamdi that stayed back, we all knew the outcome undecided

As it is only the international community can curb Buhari's excesses

OBJ self don tire
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Maldek666: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Reno again?

I do not like cowards.

This Buhari Yahoo Boy is all over the place with recycled propaganda. Reno and Nnamdi Kanu in one paragraph means your keyboard is on fire, and you are doing all you can to impress the Supervisor of the Buhari Yahoo Yahoo Gang.

Can't you people focus on telling us the accomplishment of APC in Nigeria after 3 years apart from intra-party fights, frame-up, set-up, skirmishes and all other sundry Fulani harassments ?

Silly Buhari yahoo boy should focus on APC and not bring Nnamdi Kanu to your failure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari / Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.