Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri (23800 Views)

Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
kennydee05:
So, after impeaching him, will Saraki become the President?
I never see Atiku having the power to impeach Obasanjo or when did the Vice President have the power to impeach a sitting president?

Reno is a science student.

Please name some of his subjects to show that he is truly a science student, thank you
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by TheKingIsHere: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Reno doing everything to please the independent pigs, but it ends there on his twitter page.

If not for lalasticlala who always tries to please his people, this man views and that of Drug addict FFK. would have been ending in the trash bills . But, no, anything to malign Buhari/APC is welcomed on the front-page.

Will you shut that lying gutter infested mouth of yours.

When you paid liars were doing everything to malign GEJ then and it was hitting front page, was your brain hanging then?

As you lay your bed so you shall lie on it.

You have made your bed filled with lies and acrimony, so please lie down on it and shut the hell up.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Your opinion there. However, you can check our signature for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us......
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I support your assertion but what should we call you that stays in London and with the level of education you attained still had the guts to campaign for Buhari and was a chronic Zombie until March this year when buhari started showing his true colours.

My grouse with you is that it took donkey years and serious pummeling from my Likes before you stopped sycophan

Seriously, you need to hide your face because you don't have any moral right to insult Reno nor KANU.
I'm happy for your latest brain version because it seems this one is working
or your latest brain version because it seems this one is working[/quote

And where in the world as it been proven in the world that leader with degrees have something to offer ,,infact how many president in the world had a 1st class or phd .
of all the leaders we had in nigeria jonathan was the most educated, what did that fetch us ... 7 point agenda he did not even complete one in 5yrs... money flying around so they us we were the biggest fast growing economy but okonjo iwela ,sanusi ,soludo were all warning us of looming recession ahead , a dullard took us into that recession & got us out in 2yrs, what took obama 3yrs. education only packages human output while leadership is solely by attribute or traits, buhari speaks among world leaders and CNN/omokri/FFk are yet to showcase any speech blunder ,,some of you claiming to have degree cannt even share a testimony in church without a tautology. leadership is not by education

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2018
Reno should stop taking wetin heavy pass him light head.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Odetundeomolara: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Free training

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Reno again?

I do not like cowards.

I was starting to admire Nnamdi Kanu's rabble rousing,until he took off like a virgin that saw Tobi Bakre fully naked on their wedding night.

This Reno Omokri is a coward too,like so many other noise makers like him that are keyboard warriors. He should come back to Nigeria,and answer for his sins of looting against Nigeria.

Does the slowpoke even know the process of impeachment?Buhari is a dismal failure and we all agree. We will wait patiently and then vote him out,just like Jonathan was voted out.

But for this coward to be faraway in the United States,and be advising for an impeachment to take place,knowing fully well Nigeria will burn,smacks of idiocy.

Your wife is in the United States. Your children are all there. All your extended family live in the United States,and yet you want to goad the Senate into plunging Nigeria into Anarchy.

Come to Nigeria you coward and lead from the front.

You should have allowed Reno to keep feeding his followers falsehoods to wet their appetite.

Reality is stronger than wishful thinking. It is also possible he does not know the process of impeachment of a president under the presidential system of government. I also observed most of his article are targeted at audience who will not reason deeply.

The 7th Senate was the most corrupt Parliament in the world. They worked harmoniously with Reno's master leaving Hon Tambuwal & majority of the House of Reps members in opposition.

With the election that brought Saraki to Senate Leadership, can he muster 2/3rd membership vote against the President? What about the ethnic factor? What about the situation at the lower house, what about the judiciary factor? Finally, the Nigerian Army Act would revolt, in fact, the entire Armed Forces Act would revolt . These guys don't know anything.

He should keep entertaining his people.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by HungerBAD: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2018
babaolofin:

You should have allowed Reno to keep feeding his followers falsehoods to wet their appetite.

Reality is stronger than wishful thinking. It is also possible he does not know the process of impeachment of a president under the presidential system of government. I also observed most of his article are targeted at audience who will not reason deeply.

The 7th Senate was the most corrupt Parliament in the world. They worked harmoniously with Reno's master leaving Hon Tambuwal & majority of the House of Reps members in opposition.

With the election that brought Saraki to Senate Leadership, can he muster 2/3rd membership vote against the President? What about the ethnic factor? What about the situation at the lower house, what about the judiciary factor? Finally, the Nigerian Army Act would revolt, in fact, the entire Armed Forces Act would revolt . These guys don't know anything.

He should keep entertaining his people.

Word.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/04/saraki-repeated-atikus-mistake-regrets-not-impeaching-buhari-reno-omokri/

I said it clearly in my post and mentions during the period Buhari committed impeachable offence, that Saraki will regret it if he misses the golden opportunity,now is he not regretting?
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Realist2: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
cool
HungerBAD:
Reno again?

I do not like cowards.

I was starting to admire Nnamdi Kanu's rabble rousing,until he took off like a virgin that saw Tobi Bakre fully naked on their wedding night.

This Reno Omokri is a coward too,like so many other noise makers like him that are keyboard warriors. He should come back to Nigeria,and answer for his sins of looting against Nigeria.

Does the slowpoke even know the process of impeachment?Buhari is a dismal failure and we all agree. We will wait patiently and then vote him out,just like Jonathan was voted out.

But for this coward to be faraway in the United States,and be advising for an impeachment to take place,knowing fully well Nigeria will burn,smacks of idiocy.

Your wife is in the United States. Your children are all there. All your extended family live in the United States,and yet you want to goad the Senate into plunging Nigeria into Anarchy.

If the Senate perform its constitutional rights how does it bring anarchy or plunging the nation to crisis?. This extremism ,bigotry and destructive fundamentallist associated with buhari supporters is what led us into this sorry state Nigeria is today, when buhari didn't have necessary qualification and was about being disqualify, you buhari, s supporters threatened to burn and kill everything (their usual trademark), then ,the judges in their wisdom considering the polarization of the country, struck out the case.
Must a buhari threatens the existence of Nigeria ,we can't we allow the constitution take it course as it's done in a saner Cline?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by naijacentric(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:
Reno does not know that it is easier for Saraki to be impeached, than for Saraki to try to impeach Buhari.

Rather, he should have been asking why Buhari has not used his powers to bear on senators like Obasanjo always did, to impeach Saraki long ago.

The day Saraki even considers such thought, that is the day the real Fulani and Northern Muslim senators will tell him that he is a Yoruba man whose family has always ensured they marry Yorubas.
saraki is fulani mind u
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by SoNature(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's not easy to impeach a president in a presidential system of government anywhere in the world because they are always powerful . Eg, Trump has committed many impeachable offenses but the congress keep cautioning him
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by shegra58: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
He cant impeach his Personal lord and Saviour...

When did Buhari come be Jesus undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by rockcitie: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Reno again?

I do not like cowards.

Since when did Reno become a looter you imbecíle? What loot have you traced to Reno & what evidence do you have against him?

You kept on worshipping Buhari until you eventually had your brain reset.

Focus on how to clean this mess you & your fellow sycophants got us into but LEAVE Reno out of your rants!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by chernest2002: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
I have never supported buhari but on Judas saraki,Judas Dino meleye, Judas Abdulfata and all judases, I wish buhari bring them to their knees. Up failure buhari.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Holysamba: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2018
This Ryno, is a big fool and a coward that thinks Nigerians are baberians that can be swayed by his talks, Was he not part of the failed administration that failed, now he sits in hiding and yet insighting Nigerians against the government of the day. Mr. Ryno (JUST LIKE THE ANIMAL) please leave us in peace, just like your brother Nnamdi Kalu who promised to lay his blood for biafra only to deceive feeble young nigerians into dying like pigs and dogs on the road and fled the country to a no man's land.

This act of sitting the shadows is cowardly and should be debunked by all the youths of this great nation, we have our own mind and when the time is right, we would vote the right leaders to power.

Thanks but not thanks Rynoserus...kiri shocked grin
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Lucasbalo(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Truckpusher:
A cross dresser like you shouldn't be taken seriously in any sane society.

How is your hoeing job going ? grin grin
Are you not the same guy accusing me of bullying someone just a month ago. Just asking.
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by Truckpusher(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Are you not the same guy accusing me of bullying someone just a month ago. Just asking.
tongue cheesy grin
Re: Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri by KingRagnar: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Who now is the enemy using power against Saraki? what are you implying? Reno sits afar in the US and cause spite and discord in Nigeria, if anything should happen, you'd be in safe haven. Moreover, what makes you think saraki has the power to singlehandedly impeach the President that as voted in by more than 15 million Nigerians? Honestly, some of your comments lack reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit / PDP Crisis: Afegbua Praises Wike, Says Okowa Betrayed Southern Governors / Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.