Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic (26188 Views)

Workers Protest Police Recruitment, Shut Down PSC Headquarters / Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC / Recruitment: PSC Removes 925 Names From Constable List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by WaleOsu(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2018
carinmom:

Don't mind them, almost all federal universities and federal colleges of education in the north offer Arabic language as a course of study with lots of phd holders and professors in the field.
even in the south west sef...I have a friend who studied Arabic,and graduated from a Federal College of Education in the south west

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by eodavids(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2018
deji17:
Police recruitment: PSC speaks on candidates ‘writing exam in Arabic

Published on May 30, 2018 By Seun Opejobi

The Police Service Commission, PSC, has reacted to rumour that candidates participating in ongoing recruitment into the force wrote examination in Arabic.

Outgoing PSC Chairman, Mike Okiro insisted that the assessment was only based on aptitude and language test under the heading, “English Language test for 45 minutes”.

He explained, in a statement, that JAMB customized platform contained skeletons of other 22 subjects offered by the board.

The statement, which was signed by Okiro, read, “The instructions were that candidates should answer the questions in that section alone.

“On completion of the 45 minutes test, any candidates who rolled down would come across subjects listed in alphabetical order of the 23 subjects with the first 3 being Agriculture, Arabic and Arts.”

He dismissed as false the claim that “180 questions (instead of 60) were to be answered in English, Agriculture, Arabic and Arts in 45 minutes!!!

“The only Nexus among the three is letter ‘A’. The Nigeria Police Force does not require Agriculture, Arabic or Arts.

“No candidate was ever required to answer questions or assessed on any of the three subjects as shown by the results already released,” the PSC boss asserted.

dailypost.ng/2018/05/30/police-recruitment-psc-speaks-candidates-writing-exam-arabic/

This supposed clarification is so incoherent and obfuscating.

Pls, Mr okiro or PSC try again, but more intelligently. Do not adumbrate the matter further.
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by eodavids(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2018
proudevil:
The Christians don't hate Muslims,its all politics pmb is their perceived enemy,when jej was busy dolling out dollars for those supposed men of god ,there was nothing like christianization, what about the jet with 9m that was owned by the bling bling pastor,the pastors that were taken to Jerusalem for special prayers for jej's re_election,I can go on and on but I pity this indomie generation they only think with their anus, they don't ask questions, its all about my pastor says, my tribe, he is from my village..bunch of lazy yoots. undecided

You won't mention the Almajiri institutions Gej built and funded to give more civilization and opportunity to the less privileged northern/Muslim sons.

You are biased to have stated this comment about Gej as if he favoured Christians above Muslims.

Correct yourself now
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by modsfucker: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You are the one that needs brain check!

Since the last administration didn't remove it, why can't you remove it

Are we still in the last administration

Mind you: the one in N100 was removed by the last administration so if it appears again, we know who to hold responsible!

Lazy government!

You're a coward since you cannot defend yourself and point, but rather resorted to reporting my posts to mods.... Yes I called you illiterate and what you did proved to me how dull and illiterate you are.

I'm using alternative account to further cast that illiteracy out of your fvcking brain... Go and tell the motherfvcking mods. I can create alternate accounts every minute, just to sustain my insults on you. Bloody illiterate.

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by simplyOJ(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
HigherEd:
Good. Nigeria is a very sensitive country so dont do thing that can easily be miscontrued.
QED.
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Enice(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:
What ever happened to Igbo , Yoruba and Hausa language being on the exam question?

Why Arabic? angry
with this silly statement of yours, you already have 101likes. I wonder what nairaland is turning into. You commented out of ignorance, yet you got all these likes? From whom, i guess from !diots like you. Now read the poser very slowly, maybe you will get the message.

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
islandmoon:

someone i know wrote the exam , he told us
Perhaps he lied to save face.
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by proudevil: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
eodavids:

You won't mention the Almajiri institutions Gej built and funded to give more civilization and opportunity to the less privileged northern/Muslim sons.

You are biased to have stated this comment about Gej as if he favoured Christians above Muslims.

Correct yourself now
which correction?go to the north and see your so called almajiri schools shio
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by HigherEd: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Neoteny:

If the victims of the bombing are people like you, totally worth it without even the 72 virgins.

As for your blind enrichment of conmen in anticipation of worldly gratification, well then, a fool and his money is are well parted.

No wonder your pastors swim in money and fly in gleaming planes while you folks sink deeper in decrepitude and misery.

2,000 years later you're still as ignorant as you were when you got conned by a few Jewish charlatans. Even more so.
You got no other point than to deflect issues. The truth is it would really be ironical for a follower of Islam to call another gullible. You ppl are the definition of stupid and gullible, a plaque to society!

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by islandmoon: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Perhaps he lied to save face.
how?have you seen the questions yourself?
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by eodavids(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
proudevil:
which correction?go to the north and see your so called almajiri schools shio

You have a point on this: the Gej-built Almajiri schools have been abandoned by the current administration so as not to boost Gej's image.

But will you not be human enough to say it loud that the Buhari led government's refusal to carry on where Jonathan stopped is bad for our country

Had Buhari continued funding the Almajiri institution/schools, you wouldn't have complained about their present condition. However, do you still blame Gej for Buhari's failures?
Or would you Jonathan come to the schools now and continue running them?
My bros, if you will not call spade a spade, (I am sorry, but) I will call you a "zombie"
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
islandmoon:
how?have you seen the questions yourself?

Did you see the questions yourself? I bet if your friend passed, he wouldn't be grumbling.

The same thing happened during the Kaduna Recruitment Exercise for teachers. I knew of someone whose son failed and started complaining that El Rufai favored only Muslims. At least now, I know of 5 Christians who passed and were employed. One of them would later sit for the headmistress test and passed and is now a headmistress. She is neither a Muslim nor an indigene.
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by proudevil: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
eodavids:

You have a point on this: the Gej-built Almajiri schools have been abandoned by the current administration so as not to boost Gej's image.

But will you not be human enough to say it loud that the Buhari led government's refusal to carry on where Jonathan stopped is bad for our country

Had Buhari continued funding the Almajiri institution/schools, you wouldn't have complained about their present condition. However, do you still blame Gej for Buhari's failures?
Or would you Jonathan come to the schools now and continue running them?
My bros, if you will not call spade a spade, (I am sorry, but) I will call you a "zombie"
wailer the schools were abandoned towards the ends of jej's tenure,majority of teachers employed by that phony govt were not paid..history don't lie.
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by bewla(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
deji17:

Do you understand the content of what you read? Maybe you should read again or get someone to explain it to you.
nice jab to bad

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by hikmojj(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
malware:
I think religion is the major impediment to our growth as a Country. I have never seen a more religiously divided Country than Nigeria.

Religious bigots are waiting for the slightest opportunity to start displaying their hatred for the perceived rival religion.

Sometimes when I see this, I think we deserve the leaders we get in this Country.

You said it all bro, May the creator of heaven and earth deliver us!
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by udatso: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mruwa1:
agric, Arabic for police exam they for include philosophy rather than Arabic or agric - geography
You are one of the major problems of Nigeria.....
How many minutes does it take for you to read the article?
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by udatso: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's obvious the hatred for Buhari has deprived many from using the thing called brain in their head. So there's no amount of explanation that would suffice.....even if a non muslim who wrote the exam testifies that they weren't told to write Arabic, they would turn against such person calling him/her unprintable names....
And before you threaten to kick Buhari out come 2019, you should know that PVC is for voting in a candidate of your choice....10 chest bearers can't even agree on a candidate and you still boast of kicking out Baba...I laugh
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by johnaruson(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Otusi
malware:

They said the subjects are listed in alphabetical order, why don't you talk about Arts and Agriculture that are there too?
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by eodavids(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2018
proudevil:
wailer the schools were abandoned towards the ends of jej's tenure,majority of teachers employed by that phony govt were not paid..history don't lie.

Obviously you are out of tune with reality.

Too much lie has beclouded your sense of reasoning. If you are in tune with reality, you would have read the comment by the respected and outspoken northern elder states man YAKASSAI who lamented how the Almajiri schools built in northern Nigeria by Jonathan and also the Federal universities established under Jonathan have all been abandoned and refused funding by the APC-led federal government.

Am sure even if you read that, you have the capability to unread it as a zombie.

I wish you quick recovery from your ailment.
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Mruwa1(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
udatso:

You are one of the major problems of Nigeria.....
How many minutes does it take for you to read the article?
my opinion come turn ur problem ... that's my opinion as I talk my mind u wan come dey tell me say na u read and understand pass

Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released / "Why Should We Hire You?" - Tell Us How You Answer This. / Graduates Get Paid As Low As #6000 Per Month In Nigeria?