Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi (1732 Views)

Lady Flogs Boyfriend Infront Of Her Friends For Cheating; Chilling Video Drops / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by Bhelamblog(m): 5:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Though i can't tell the exact location where this happened, But the horrific video shows the lady flogging the boyfriend with Cain, Before she proceeded in slapping him severally, And the shocking thing is that her 2 friends were just watching while the brutality continues, and the guy was looking really helpless, He couldn't even say or do anything.

Watch the video here:
https://twitter.com/SubDeliveryZone/status/1003730478833324034

or Here;

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/viral-video-of-lady-flogging-her.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Viral Video of a Lady Flogging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating, (video

Re: Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 05, 2018
I don't owe any girl an interview, I will just walk away before she strt questioning her papa talkless of slapping me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! she wan die, epp me ask her?

5 Likes

Re: Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by ITbomb(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2018
The power of puzzy on useless men

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by Sijo01(f): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Good for them. Whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by Dyt(f): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2018
adetoroamos:
I don't owe any girl an interview, I will just walk away before she strt questioning her papa talkless of slapping me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! she wan die, epp me ask her?

Smh

But this is funny
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can imagine your face
grin grin
Re: Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by MrErudite(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2018
grin The power of Pussy
Re: Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by kmaster007: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2018
chai! dis guy don chop vegetable.. no b ordinary eyes
Re: Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Though i can't tell the exact location where this happened, But the horrific video shows the lady flogging the boyfriend with Cain, Before she proceeded in slapping him severally, And the shocking thing is that her 2 friends were just watching while the brutality continues, and the guy was looking really helpless, He couldn't even say or do anything.

nah, the shocking thing is that he actually let her abuse him in such a way!

no matter what he did, her action A) wont solve the issue and B) certainly wont change the man he is.
Re: Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by HeWrites(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Stop posting old news.

I wonder how these people call themselves bloggers without the Memory to remember something.

https://www.nairaland.com/4467696/girlfriend-beats-boyfriend-impregnating-roommate#66956554

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Viral Video of Lady Floging Her Boyfriend Infront of her friends For Cheating(vi by lalasticlala(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2018

(1)

Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) / My Girl Is A Rare Gem / She Is Complicated. What A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.