Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

She Is Complicated. What A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Complicated. What A Girl? (1734 Views)

This Relationship Is Complicated & Maybe Dangerous-pls Advise / Life Is Complicated, And Trying To Understand it Is Giving Me Serious Headache / I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by chipeter2000: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2019
A girl has been throwing herself at me, coming close and really close, we hold hands talk about each other and look at each other in the eyes she even saved her number on my phone as "love" we almost kissed one night but got a distraction. But i saw her with some other guy and i just asked her yesterday night "Who i'm i to you?" she said "we are just friends" did i mess up asking this question? or i should have just tried a kiss when we got close again. Anyways she asked the same and i told her i had feelings for her. What do you think guys? did i mess up asking this question i knew she was really into me
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Yeah, you messed up. Could have landed a friend with benefits.
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by Jcole1985(m): 3:01am On Apr 02, 2019
Yes,you messed up,Leave the eggs and go for the birds,if you like this girl,go and meet her father

1 Like

Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by Prec1ous(m): 3:08am On Apr 02, 2019
This reminds the questions I don't ask women anymore:

- Do you love me?
- Who am I to you?

And the likes. I just flow with the tide. The first thing a women needs is attention, give that and her brain start to tag you as a protective partner.

And yes, you messed up with that question, you could have asked that atleast after kissing her.

Welcome to the zone.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by MJBOLT: 3:57am On Apr 02, 2019
you just friend zoned yourself
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by femmoy(m): 4:55am On Apr 02, 2019
lol....op is still a leaner. u shouldn't have asked such question.....u could have just flowed with it and trust me u will preek her....yes just like that.

by asking her,u just placed urself in the friend zone..
it's still possible anyway,just play the ball as it rolls,don't force anything to work in ur favour and don't be too anxious.
thank me later.
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by femi4: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2019
chipeter2000:
A girl has been throwing herself at me, coming close and really close, we hold hands talk about each other and look at each other in the eyes she even saved her number on my phone as "love" we almost kissed one night but got a distraction. But i saw her with some other guy and i just asked her yesterday night "Who i'm i to you?" she said "we are just friends" did i mess up asking this question? or i should have just tried a kiss when we got close again. Anyways she asked the same and i told her i had feelings for her. What do you think guys? did i mess up asking this question i knew she was really into me
Next time, answer her this way: " I am whatever you want me to be to you"

2 can play the game
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2019
To avoid comin here to rant about how she dumped nd friendzoned u, fùck her. Make her pùssy to gape. Widen dat pùssy den cum to our legendary ashewo thread let us hail u! Dnt be a føøl , be a Legend!
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2019
lash her asap for free without any commitment, she will be da one asking u for a relationship...
if u dull & she carry that pussi give another sharp guy, na friend zone u go dey till eternity
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2019
Prec1ous:
This reminds the questions I don't ask women anymore:

- Do you love me?
- Who am I to you?

And the likes. I just flow with the tide. The first thing a women needs is attention, give that and her brain start to tag you as a protective partner.

And yes, you messed up with that question, you could have asked that atleast after kissing her.

Welcome to the zone.

Bad guy grin grin it's true, good friendship and intimacy lead to good relationship. Just be sure that it's love and not lust
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by SaucyBenks(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2019
You could have repeated the same thing she said... You mumu for telling her that you had feelings for her...I'm sorry bro but you mumu.
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
grin My guy, you can never fully understand women oh. They're are more complicated than mathematics. You have to calculate your every move and words with them.

Don't ever let a girl lead you in a relationship. Don't follow whatever signal she may be giving you, because if you base your moves on those actions and signals, she may deny you completely and leave you crashing and bruised.

In dealing with girls, you the guy must lead and determine where and what you want the relationship to be, and let her follow. Never ask her.
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by lilmax(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2019
its as if guys these days lack the ability to detect a sex machine

imagine a guy asking what are we? wow, just wow
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by Apination(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Nothing spoil, work Na based on packaging grin
Re: She Is Complicated. What A Girl? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
"What I'm I to you?" How can you start a question with "I'm" I have your types on my contact list. They will start their sentences with "am" but once they want to ask questions,They will swiftly switch over to "I'm". They will be like, "I'm I fine?" cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I / Lady Shows Off Impressive Transformation After 2-years (see Photos) / Bbnaija’s Anto Puts Her Bikini Bod And Display Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.