Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally (1300 Views)

Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? / How To Tighten Vagina Naturally Using Vitamin E Capsule And Other Remedies / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by prettyirene: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Don't get me wrong...I'm not tribalistic...I believe in one Nigeria...But why do yorubas like to backstab and betray People ..I have discovered it's part of them...Here is my story...My best friend is yoruba of over 10years we practically do things together I could catch a grenade for
her�� .I introduced her to another close friend of mine who is also yoruba...who is based abroad.. now I don't know her motivation ... do you know that everything I tell this lady I mean my friend she will relay the message to her .... When I found out I honestly so heartbroken......And will never associate myself with an yoruba person again ���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Its not about a tribe, it's about a person my dear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by Luukasz(m): 6:18am On Jun 05, 2018
Are you saying there are no igbos who betray and backstab people, the sort of mindset our parents have passed on to us is appaling and stupid.

The last time I checked my dictionary betrayal or backstabbing wasn't attributed to a tribe or a particular set of people. It is rather you who needs to be careful and observe people before associatiating with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by OneCorner: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Eeyah. Pained Jewdas
There’s no rule to the game

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2018
So judas iskarius is a yoruba man! i tire o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2018
prettyirene:
Don't get me wrong...I'm not tribalistic...I believe in one Nigeria...But why do yorubas like to backstab and betray People ..I have discovered it's part of them...Here is my story...My best friend is yoruba of over 10years we practically do things together I could catch a grenade for
her�� .I introduced her to another close friend of mine who is also yoruba...who is based abroad.. now I don't know her motivation ... do you know that everything I tell this lady I mean my friend she will relay the message to her .... When I found out I honestly so heartbroken......And will never associate myself with an yoruba person again ���
...Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by Offpoint: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2018
You don't mean to be tribalistic, but the moment you mention a particular tribe it automatically becomes a tribal thread. anybody can backstab and it's got nothing to do with the person tribe.
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by MrErudite(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Judas Iscariot tribe na Yoruba that's why Okay? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by Rucheen(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Treachery
Cowardice
Sabotage

I hate these

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by 12spices(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
I hate tribalists I don't mind blowing y'all heads up
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by kazyhm(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2018
prettyirene:

you said HER! right ?

i can tell you handful disgusting attitudes of Ibos i have deal with.....so also Hausa. but i was never heartbroken

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by sulmeza(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2018
prettyirene:
Lol...funny.
You are exactly what you claiming not to be; a fvcking TRIBALIST.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by SoapQueen(f): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2018
All of the above posters cussing her out for being "Igbo", I can't see where she wrote that she is an Igbo lady. What if she is from the South or Middle Belt?

All of you are tribalistic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by IamD18: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:
All of the above posters cussing her out for being "Igbo", I can't see where she wrote that she is an Igbo lady. What if she is from the South or Middle Belt?

All of you are tribalistic!

You from Igbo land?
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by SoapQueen(f): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:

You from Igbo land?
No, Sir. The Niger Delta.
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2018
What things did you discuss with her that she relayed you are traitor too, why discuss what you count not say to her?
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by IamD18: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

No, Sir. The Niger Delta.
Which, in particular? If you don't mind kiss
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by SoapQueen(f): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:

Which, in particular? If you don't mind kiss
Delta State (Warri)
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by IamD18: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

Delta State (Warri)
Alright. Though, I'm surprised.
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Not all of them....
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by Barzinime(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
You are accusing someone of backstabbing & betrayal
But from what you wrote, seems you are doing the same to your friend abroad, she is only trying to pass the message across since you are all friends.
grin
prettyirene:
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by pafo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
When will people realize its not about tribe, its about humans.
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yeye dey smell cheesy

Woman don break dis one heart kom dey misyarn for NL
Yoruba Demoness tongue
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
She could not keep a secret u also could not keep by shutting up. And ur angry hw r u beta. U must be a dullard
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Saboteurs Naturally by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who is insulting my Afonja people, be careful there.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Warri Girls Vs Sexy Ibgo Girls / LASU Student Runs Mad As Her Ex-Boyfriend Brings Home Another Girl / Mad At Girlfriend For Trying Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.