Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Who Isn’t My Hubby, Now He Kidnapped My Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Who Isn’t My Hubby, Now He Kidnapped My Son (372 Views)

My Sexy Marstubated Mum Forced Her Self On Me An Lick My Dick Again (+18) / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Who Isn’t My Hubby, Now He Kidnapped My Son by fraspree(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2018
Dear Admin,

I write to you with a heavy heart, not to see if you can solve my problem but to get my story out to the world to see so that everyone will understand what I have been experiencing throughout my life time...

I wasn’t born the way I am, I was sick when I was 2 and my mum took me to hospital for treatment and a nurse gave me an expired injection on my right butt and from that day my right leg became disabled. I grew up becoming deformed on my right leg, from that day life has become a living hell for me.

Everyone I know has been treating me like cancer including my own mother because of my condition. I am the first born child and the first daughter out of five, 4 girl and 1 boy. Even though I am the first child my mother treats me as the last, she values my younger siblings more than me as if I am the cause of my condition. My mother never allows me to go out and any time I go out she will call me on the phone and starts yelling and ask me to come back home that I am not supposed to leave the house, left for her she always wants me locked up in the house and she still beats me up at even at 29 years old, but she treats my younger ones with respect.

5 years ago I gave birth to a boy for a military soldier, who is an alcoholic and abusive, he beats me up at any slightest opportunity; this is a relationship that my mother pushed me into because she wanted me to give birth. She knew that the man is abusive and also knew the sufferings that I was going through at the hands of this man yet she still insisted I stay with him.

He only made promise to my mother that he will marry my five years ago or whatever deal he made with my mother on my head that I don’t know about and that was it, he has never married me since then, he only uses me as his intimacy gadget. He will keep me in his house and go out because he is not so comfortable to let me go out with him, I will remain at home to clean, wash, cook for him, when he gets back at night he eats and hops on top of me to get his sexual urge out, when he’s satisfied he comes down and sleeps off, he never says a word to me and I dare not provoke him that day because he will beat me up and also beat up my son, tomorrow he continues in the same cycle and he will never care to know how I was doing or his son.

There was a day he was beating my son in my presence, I couldn’t stand the sight of him flogging my little boy with belt, I fought him with my last strength that day I unleashed the beast inside of me that I never thought I had, I poured fuel on his car that he cared so much about and threatened to set it on fire if he laid one more hand on my boy again, and that was how he stopped beating him. I might accept him beat me to some extent but when it comes to my son I cannot allow it. He will bring in different women into the house and be sleeping with them as often as he likes and I dare not say a word or I receive humiliations and beatings of my life. I have anticipated committing suicide many times and in many ways but just for the sake of my son I have still been going.

One day I ran away from his house and... Read more>>>
https://hpluscommunitylink..com/2018/06/chronicles-my-mum-forced-me-to-live-with-a-soldier-who-isnt-my-husband-he-kidnapped-both-my-son-and-my-lover.html
Re: Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Who Isn’t My Hubby, Now He Kidnapped My Son by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2018
blame your demonic mother for PUTTING you in the situation you are in, and equally blame yourself for STAYING in that worthless union.
Re: Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Who Isn’t My Hubby, Now He Kidnapped My Son by b3llo(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2018
This is the reason parents are advised against deciding for their matured children.
Re: Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Who Isn’t My Hubby, Now He Kidnapped My Son by OneCorner: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2018
There’s nothing bad in what ur mom did nah.
You are d bad child cool
Re: Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Who Isn’t My Hubby, Now He Kidnapped My Son by anthony533(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2018
fake stories.
No military man is allowed to assault his wife.
bloggers and lies are 5 & 6
Re: Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Who Isn’t My Hubby, Now He Kidnapped My Son by fraspree(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2018
anthony533:
fake stories.

No military man is allowed to assault his wife.

bloggers and lies are 5 & 6
Read the story well oga madam, it didn't say that the military man was married to the girl he only got her pregnant and kept her in his house. Simple English u cannot understand yet u are looking for who to correct.

(1) (Reply)

My Uganda Workman, Mr. Nlegechom / Lady Publicly Embarrassed A Man As He Attempts To Propose To Her: Video / The Kind Of Ex You Should Never Let Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.