Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (84429 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / Help My Land Lady Give Me 3 Months Quit Notice While My Rent Is Till Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by darocha1: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
sad story
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by bestman09(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sad
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by itiswellandwell: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
People are wicked
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by nonxo007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Where do I expect this to happen...

Àwọn ẹ̀yà Igbo...

Igbo Kwenu
Igbo amaka

Aren't you tired of this old boring joke ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by AngelicBeing: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
sad
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Betrayal, all because of money that will soon zap out of her hands!

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
He has learnt the lesson that a man's enemies are members of his household

5 Likes

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
n.a. una Anambra way o...

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is why most people abroad don't care much about their families back home. We don't know what these family members did to them. So never judge them as with Mikel Obi; he has his reasons. Nigerians have this entitlement mindset like you owe them something and even more arrogant about it. Before you ever judge someone abroad, hear their side first.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by ridwan006(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Just deal with her mercilessly ;DJust deal with her mercilessly

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by DawatNama(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
SexyDenzel:
He needs a five years plan, don't kill her yet. I wish I know the nigga personally, she proved to be an enemy when she acted like that and should be treated as an enemy.

I know this guy Personally , he was junior in secondary school and I mentored him, we used to live in the same street as well in Onitsha . He visited me last month but he didn't tell me this.

I'm calling him now

4 Likes

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by omooba969(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Those Anambra people ehn. cool

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Dreyl(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
dovelike:
Igbo (us) and land grin
So you are igbo?

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by KingMicky3286: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Brother, i have cutted off my family from money matters here. They have finished me thinking that money falls from trees in abroad.. me and them no get anything to do about money issues ... i hire people to do things for me over the phone.

Abroad is not easy to get money...

Let her go with it... She sold the land because of a man by her side..

The man is the brain behind her acts..

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
bigpicture001:
her selling it is not somtin new or very very bad..what is bad is the manner of her reply if that is exactly how sh reacted. JAZZ her to madness that how I do my tins..cuz d court can't help u since ur broke and can't afford an attorney for a very long case for that matter

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Use her for rituals. God himself would understand. Sister from the pits of hell and she's even unapologetic about it.
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by achillesfoot(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bros, go buy one stick of cigarette smoke,stop shouting and stop disturbing yourself for what is gone... Pick yourself back up and forget about the things you lost.. Better days to come.
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Abagworo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
I will make her pay triple
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Trust noobody......

Noobody, take note....
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by SexyDenzel: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
DawatNama:

I know this guy Personally , he was junior in secondary school and I mentored him, we used to live in the same street as well in Onitsha . He visited me last month but he didn't tell me this.

I'm calling him now
If he wants the best revenge and willing to treat the wicked sister like she deserves pm me when he agrees. How can one be so wicked to his or her blood, same moms and pops. She's a witch and deserves to be served the worst after the meal becomes cold and infact make the guy pm me sha.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by eyinjuege: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Blood is indeed thicker than water
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by mavinc4u(f): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
bro, if you look well, her husband is behind that. imagine telling you the land belong to her.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by LeHMaR(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
His elder sister before selling the land off.

"Em don travel go abroad go stay forget say em brothers and sisters dey here dey suffer, how many years now wey em don travel, shii shii i never see, em wan chop all the money alone shey?. When i go sell that land now dem go say i be bad sister"..
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Ibrahim505(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
She never expect you to return alive. She must have planned her life over your fortunes. Domestic enemy is always the worst!
Patience pay. Just forgive her, learned your lesson and avoid trusting your fortunes to any other individual without legal documentation.
Forgive her asap! If not she may plot to further deteriorate you mentally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by epropertymaster(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Run for your dear life.
Dont even ask about it again

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Empiree: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
bigpicture001:
her selling it is not somtin new or very very bad..what is bad is the manner of her reply if that is exactly how sh reacted. JAZZ her to madness that how I do my tins..cuz d court can't help u since ur broke and can't afford an attorney for a very long case for that matter
your comment seems to be reasonable from first page until you talked about JAZZing his sister. You can't cut kinship. Everything happens for a reason. You never know God's plan for him. Jazz his sister and she dies or runs mad solve the problem?.

Truly what she did isnt new. The manner of her responses her poor. My advice is, he needs to move on and ignore her. He will end up in bigger trouble worst pass deportation if he attempts any silly things on his sister's life.

Move on and work on rehabilitation and never ever entrust his sister with anything anymore. It is that simple. Now, dont tell me i dont understand gravity of behaviour. Trust me i do. It is a terrible thing.

5 Likes

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by johnnyn1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Igbo Amaka.. grin grin
Don't trust them.

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by omooba969(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
dovelike:
Igbo (us) and land grin

They are coming for you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.