Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (84431 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / Help My Land Lady Give Me 3 Months Quit Notice While My Rent Is Till Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by remi1444: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
abike12:
What a horrible bitter experience. Since he was able to buy the land before leaving the country, the best thing he can do now is focus on his hustle and hope to do even bigger.
I wanna come over to TEXAS can you come and carry me and pay for my flight ticket?
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by bimgo: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
God have mercy, i kept my own land document with my sister too ooo.
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by 2016v2017: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yelutide:
A man's enemy are members of his own household... This is an example of household enemy
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Icon79(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Woe-men!

That's all I gotta say grin

O pari
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Mac2016(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
From abroad to 9ja... You now wan go the prison wey you escape for abroad in 9ja on top just a plot of land! If dey born you well commit murder!
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na wa o these people and selling out Na 5 & 6
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by buchilino(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
YOUR PEOPLE DO WORSE THINGS!
ABEG LEAVE DAT GUY OOO, B4 IM GO MINE UR HEAD.
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Antipob777(f): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Only our Igbo people does a thing like this. Tell me why I should be sharing same country with wicked people like this.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by chuks34(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Where do I expect this to happen...

Àwọn ẹ̀yà Igbo...
Igbo Kwenu Igbo amaka
at least no skull was mined

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Godwin616: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
DawatNama:

I know this guy Personally , he was junior in secondary school and I mentored him, we used to live in the same street as well in Onitsha . He visited me last month but he didn't tell me this.

I'm calling him now
It you know him truly please advise him to leave the matter and move on with his life. Such things do happen and is common in our soccer. Some people dont have conscience at all.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Saintmary(f): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
He could have saved it in a bank. Banks are not only for money transactions.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by nextstep(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sorry... I thought it was only the men in our families that do such... but I see some women get that kind liver too.

Well, now you get to hustle and try again, albeit a bit wiser and cautious. Most people who own and build in Naija did not travel out to achieve success. All you are looking for is right here. Hope you brought some small change with you sha...

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by pansophist(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anyone that understood the basic concept of compound wealth, cash flow, value, and assets will not attempt to sell a commodity that by its very nature, infinitely appreciate. The money realized from the sell-off will be spent, while the smart person that bought the land may rent it out, build something on it or somehow leverage it and turn it into a cash cow via passive income. The mind is our greatest asset and also, can be our greatest liability. What a sister.

3 Likes

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Injera(f): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Never trust anyone.

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by sonnie10: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Two sides to every story. This might be a case of Sister lend me some money for ticket and BTA, I will give you when I make it abroad. In case you don't believe it, hold the document of my land.
Or
The sister. Why sell the land to raise money for traveling when I can lend you some money? But you must give me the document just in case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by thunderbabs: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari brings the worst out of people.. Even family members
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Simbrixton(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Omo mehn if he had bought a land in the east no sister for sell am
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by one4GOD(f): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
mrkunlex:
A Nigerian man has cried out in horror after coming back from abroad only to find out that his land has been sold off by his sister.
Okechukwu Agheze

Okechukwu Agheze, a young Nigerian man has cried out after his elder sister sold his land while he was out of Nigeria.

The man, from Anambra state, said he bought a plot of land at Ifo, Ogun state, and developed it to a certain level. Before traveling abroad, he gave his sister the document to the land for safe keeping.

He returned to Nigerian after being deported with nothing and his only hope at starting over was that land. But, to his horror, he found out that his elder sister had sold the land and she was even unapologetic about it.

Read his sad story below:

More Here: Nigerian Man Comes Back From Abroad Only To Find Out His Own Sister Has Sold Off His Land
did she in anyway contributed to ur going abroad or maybe ur upbringing? if so she may have decided to pay herself by her action and more so her unrepentant attitude
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by nonxo007(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Aren't you tired of being fingered in crimes everyday??

Shiorrrrrr

And your people are clean Pls let's go beyond tribalism, it doesn't add to your account balance or make you grow
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by kyella(f): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na WA shA oo... just forget about it.. relax... start afresh.. let her conscience and ur creator do d work... bcoz did type of sister fit kill you if u talk to much... karma never fails to deliver... but know say u no get sister sha

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by ovokate(f): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Àwọn ẹ̀yà Igbo...

Igbo Kwenu
Igbo amaka
You didn't have to type this... It could have happened to anyone regardless of the tribe

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
mrkunlex:
A Nigerian man has cried out in horror after coming back from abroad only to find out that his land has been sold off by his sister.
Okechukwu Agheze

Okechukwu Agheze, a young Nigerian man has cried out after his elder sister sold his land while he was out of Nigeria.

The man, from Anambra state, said he bought a plot of land at Ifo, Ogun state, and developed it to a certain level. Before traveling abroad, he gave his sister the document to the land for safe keeping.

He returned to Nigerian after being deported with nothing and his only hope at starting over was that land. But, to his horror, he found out that his elder sister had sold the land and she was even unapologetic about it.

More Here: Nigerian Man Comes Back From Abroad Only To Find Out His Own Sister Has Sold Off His Land

Nigerians are fond of this disgusting behavior, especially the older generation, stealing with impunity and outright display of arrogance when challenged.
My mum older sister did worse, she sold 2 houses, more than 2 cars, land and eventually, threw her 3 kids on the street. The euphoria and bliss I stand to enjoy when I finally cut the throat of that biatch will supercede sexual orgasm.
Bro go ahead and kill your sister... Evil people have no business operating amongst us.

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by abokikhalifa: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fear Anambra people. If they can sell their own relation for money what is a plot of land?

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
What happened in 1968 has repeated itself shocked
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bidobado:

Nigerians are fond of this disgusting behavior, especially the older generation, stealing with impunity and outright display of arrogance when challenged.
My mum older sister did worse, she sold 2 houses, more than 2 cars, land and eventually, threw her 3 kids on the street. The euphoria and bliss I stand to enjoy when I finally cut the throat of that biatch will supercede sexual orgasm.
Bro go ahead and kill your sister... Evil people have no business operating amongst us.

I like you already, please be my friend grin

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by naijjaman(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
mrkunlex:
Okechukwu Agheze

I am not surprised at all.

My own brother told me 6 months ago that a bag of cement in Nigeria was 5,700 naira.

He actually produced an invoice to back it up.

Thank God for my cousin who saved me. May God bless you Ogonna!

Our people are our worst nightmare. Yes, I am an Igbo man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by labumar: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Take faith in God. If there is life, there is hope.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by guru90: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
In this world we are leaving Trust No Soul........
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Donchukz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
I don't trust any body,even you that is reading it now
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Igbo people with money.. They don't care who is involved when it comes to money am I surprised, no.
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by JastSiryin(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Àwọn ẹ̀yà Igbo...
Igbo Kwenu Igbo amaka
Abeg from what cartoon was that pic taken?
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by flamingfire24(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
endtime sister! com join the fray with the hustling lazy naija youth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.