Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (84434 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / Help My Land Lady Give Me 3 Months Quit Notice While My Rent Is Till Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2018
MrLouisVanGaal1:
nawa..strange people

Meanwhile visit my thread to learn video and animation and sell on fiverr..See my signature link

Bring your fiverr withdrawal asap for swift deals.
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by salesforce: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2018
hmm
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Gbengageorge: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2018
If she is your blood sister, leave her, the greatest revenge is for you to work harder, make it again and she will come back to beg you for money, then say everything on your mind to her, I mean everything, even go and burrow word to use on her. That day she will regret ever being born.
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by kamkechi(f): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2018
Next time deposit your documents in the bank, it's not only money you can deposit in the bank you know, meanwhile forgive her and move on ,trust in God to give you something much more better than that but don't ever trust her again.
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Icon79(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
The spirit of greed and selfishness has consumed Nigerians. You can't trust anybody these days. May God help us to get back to our old values. Yes, money answereth all things but money is NOT everything!

O pari

ceaser:

I have this big daddy who told me about his younger brother who travelled out. He had forced him to buy that land and develop it cos according to him, things can change. Fast forward to 15 years, the man had retired and traveled back to Nigeria. He stayed back in Lagos doing nothing. But dad had to force him back to his home state to finish building that house and live in it.

Dad had the papers for 15 years, and kept it till he came back, handed everything to uncle and made sure he did not live a wasted life. If he had not listened to the advice to buy the land and develop the property, well he'll have nothing by now. Now that's a good family.

The youths of today in contrast live selfish lives and prefer to be successful at the expense of kith and kin instead of working towards the good of the family in general. I guess they enjoy having some embers of the family come to beg them cap in hand for pittance.
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by YorubaAssasin: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
iwó gangan ni wèré!
Osànlé òmó...àláileko oshi!
Àpáyan...shior!

DON'T TRY THIS SH!T !
IT WILL BE HARDER FOR YOUR A-SS! angry

Wait.. who be dis?
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by YorubaAssasin: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
iwó gangan ni wèré!
Osànlé òmó...àláileko oshi!
Àpáyan...shior!

DON'T TRY THIS SH!T !
IT WILL BE HARDER FOR YOUR A-SS! angry

Na me you dey follow dey yan dust, abi? With all these ur wrong Yoruba accent so? Thunder don fire you from today on... angry

L'abere l'alanbere bere... angry angry angry

Eiye asha kin d'arapo mo eyele ati aparo... angry angry angry

Eyin oju opolo kii deruba ejo ti o paje! cool

B'ejo se n f'awa wole... gbogbo ojo aiye e yio mo fi wole ni. angry angry angry

Emi ati ire... o'doju orun, o'doju ala! angry loni ojo kiini osu k'arun odun yii. angry angry angry

Wa mo pe omode re we si agba mi. Gba be! cheesy
Re: "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad by Mariangeles(f): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Na me you dey follow dey yan dust, abi? With all these ur wrong Yoruba accent so? Thunder don fire you from today on... angry

L'abere l'alanbere bere... angry angry angry

Eiye asha kin d'arapo mo eyele ati aparo... angry angry angry

Eyin oju opolo kii deruba ejo ti o paje! cool

B'ejo se n f'awa wole... gbogbo ojo aiye e yio mo fi wole ni. angry angry angry

Emi ati ire... o'doju orun, o'doju ala! angry loni ojo kiini osu k'arun odun yii. angry angry angry

Wa mo pe omode re we si agba mi. Gba be! cheesy
grin grin grin
You think you can intimidate me with those powerless incantations...? grin grin grin you're high-larious do you know that?
I know who I am and the power I possess, therefore I rebuke whatever jargon you typed up there in the name of JESUS CHRIST
I worship a Living GOD so SHUT UP YOU MONKEY BEFORE THE HOLY ANGELS DESCEND ON YOU ON MY BEHALF YOU slowpoke angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.