Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? (1467 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by TrumpDonald2: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yes, If she confesses it to me. But no, if I find out myself.
Also she must be fertile (can conceive and give birth) and has no hoeing tendencies in future.

There are some good women who are into prostitution. They do it just to take care of their younger ones. Not those ones who want to live large and slay.
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by empire2017(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
chris2face:

Hahaha is she the one no wonder she mentioned lala forgeting that this is not a snake thread
Lol shix the babe o,i remember someone adviced her to pray nd fast while kip calling upon lala on any thread she create.Shix really practising it.Who knows,lala may hear her cry nd have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by OgahBohz: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
Yes, If she confesses it to me. But no, if I find out myself.
Also she must be fertile (can conceive and give birth) and has no hoeing tendencies in future.

There are some good women who are into prostitution. They do it just to take care of their younger ones. Not those ones who want to live large and slay.

good luck finding one !
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by empire2017(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
mxpinky:
lol i know you wanna be tapping current from me but i won't answer you or any irrelevant mention anymore
i pray lala hear ur cry nd have mercy Shikina!
Re: Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ? by Yankiss(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2018
SoapQueen:
The roadside prostitutes I have seen photos of, always look frazzled and washed out. Their beauty fades before they are lucky to snag a man.

Sadly, I cannot answer this question because I am not a man. Maybe IamPlato will love to. Lol.

What is the definition of prostitute here? All unmarried ladies who multiple date are classifiable as ashawo. All make a living through it. My take is that if you can marry a non-virgin there is no big-deal with an ashawo that has decided to settle down. The snag is if she wasn't going to continue after marriage. If there's guarantee she can't, she is good to go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice On My Life Decision / Roman Goddess Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Eye-popping Boob / 500 Best Sex Positions You Should Try With Her In The Birthroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.