Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! (10859 Views)

Engine Overheating While Temperature Guage Stays At Middle.. / How To Check The Fuel Guage To Ensure It's Still Working / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Pitokwe(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
erico2k2:

you are still missing the point, a person you do not know is a stranger, and if you provide services, you have the right also to not provide service,as a trader, you have the right to refuse trading with a person as far as no agreement was signed.Now if the seller is no complaining of loss of service money who are you the potential customer to complain
PS.The Gaz is not a customer service agent, he is a Mechanic,how he managed to answer his call while working I dont know, I dont answer my phone when Im working, I work based on Jobs sheet from the office.So if you call a customer service line they will never ever give you advice over the phone all you would get is an appointment.There is a guy in the peugeot section, he charges for giving advice, and Im very sure the rest will follow same l ine cos of threads like this.Advice if only FREE NOT COMPULSERY.

I won't waste my time trying to explain to you. It very clear and obvious from your post that you are not into business management.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
timifakay:

And when a first time customer tells your staff he's stupid for not releasing car with outstanding bill to his driver?

Is the policy of releasing a car clearly spelt out on the order form and/or posted in the customer accessible areas?

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by asamwababy: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
erico2k2:

you are still missing the point, a person you do not know is a stranger, and if you provide services, you have the right also to not provide service,as a trader, you have the right to refuse trading with a person as far as no agreement was signed.Now if the seller is no complaining of loss of service money who are you the potential customer to complain
PS.The Gaz is not a customer service agent, he is a Mechanic,how he managed to answer his call while working I dont know, I dont answer my phone when Im working, I work based on Jobs sheet from the office.So if you call a customer service line they will never ever give you advice over the phone all you would get is an appointment.There is a guy in the peugeot section, he charges for giving advice, and Im very sure the rest will follow same l ine cos of threads like this.Advice if only FREE NOT COMPULSERY.

This not the first complaint about him being rude over the phone.

whatever is worth doing is worth doing well and dont start what you know you cannot finish.

Abeg we know he is good, we do know and by the way no one is 100% perfect but his arrogance know no bounds period.

3 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by erico2k2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
nwanneni:
i am surprised you are the one saying this.
Really surprised
WHy? I think we should drop the sense of entitlemt.Look I do not expect anything from anyone who I have not contributed something to thier lives but if I did gt smthing bck fine if not life goes o n.If I ring gazzuz for info and he hang up the phone fine, i move to a next person, I will never castigate him in any shape or form, he has his own reasons for not responding at that point,I wont question him cos of these reasons
1 he is busy
2 I dont pay him
3 I have no trade relationship
4 its his bis if he gains or lose customers
5 I wont callI will send a text.(Should)

2 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by erico2k2(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
asamwababy:

whatever is worth doing is worth doing well and dont start what you know you cannot finish.

Abeg we know he is good, we do know and by the way no one is 100% perfect but his arrogance know no bounds period.
This what Im trying to say,He has the right to be rude over the phone,he does, however its his Bizz if he chose to.The only thing you as a caller has the right to do is not to call him again.As .
U keep 4getting he is not a customer service agent.His hands are full.

2 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
erico2k2:

This is true but at the end of the day who lost the caller or Gazzuz?

the caller lost but I can assure u, he has learnt his lesson.... he let go days back......

yes anyone can request for a service another person offers but must know how to go about it and if things turn sour.... it's not a general rule that the Service Provider should blamed ... several circumstances can create the scenario.... that's my opinion
happened to mayor a while back and social media can eat up anything anyhow.... it's important we dissect issues to understand the root cause without necessarily passing blame.

a simple, "Gazuzz.... u no try for me oh.... that my car I called u for later lost its engine as u no gree pick call.... anyways wetin happen"...... could have gone a long way in establishing a neat and mutual relationship..... rather than taking it up on social media where things can be escalated quickly and unreasonably

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
To clear the air on this,i have these to say;
1)i was not rude,we all here use "bro,how far" most times in our conversations.which is what i said to gazzuzz and he took it some other way and hung up immediately i was done with my complaint.
I own a business as well(wood export) and all my employees and partners say this to me all the time
2)i had spent over a 100k on this heating issue with my former mechanic who was mostly doing try and error on the said day,and decided to call gazzuzz for a second opinion and possible patronage.
3)some are saying money this,money that!dear people,that is not me!
Money is good but will never freak or make me change my behavior towards people,even though i might get overly excited at times and probably say things i never meant.
4)i later responded to a quote from gazzuzz and asked him to let this slide,after i had cooled down a bit.
(He even mocked me here about the issue)but i never responded because i had already placed an order for a new benz from berlin(so i really did not care),
All in all,leaving bias aside,i think gazzuzz did the wrong here but i apologised just for peace sake

So to all those who came to judge me,how am/was i a bad person?i really would love to know so i can learn from it as well
Thank you all,i pray i have heard the last of this
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by erico2k2(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pitokwe:

I won't waste my time trying to explain to you. It very clear and obvious from your post that you are not into business management.

Thank you
I am, I have a biz in PHC that employs up to 25 youths btw me n the Mrs and I work in a customer focused company in teh UK.I have done biz in Nigeria for up to 20 years now..I also know the sense of entitlement nigerians have.btw customers and service providers.this is a typical example.We have loads of them in the Building section.

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
erico2k2:

WHy? I think we should drop the sense of entitlemt.Look I do not expect anything from anyone who I have not contributed something to thier lives but if I did gt smthing bck fine if not life goes o n.If I ring gazzuz for info and he hang up the phone fine, i move to a next person, I will never castigate him in any shape or form, he has his own reasons for not responding at that point,I wont question him cos of these reasons
1 he is busy
2 I dont pay him
3 I have no trade relationship
4 its his bis if he gains or lose customers
5 I wont callI will send a text.(Should)
i am glad you used "i" all through your write up,which depicts what you would have done and not what should be done.
Thank you for pointing out that difference
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Pitokwe(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
erico2k2:

This what Im trying to say,He has the right to be rude over the phone,he does, however its his Bizz if he chose to.The only thing you as a caller has the right to do is not to call him again.As .
U keep 4getting he is not a customer service agent.His hands are full.

I will tell you pointblank.
You are here to kill Gazzuz 's reputation and business with your submissions.

But I will tell you loudest,Gazzuz is far too smarter than you .

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
asamwababy:

hmmmmmmm, yes it's not the first!

what of other happy customers that come and sing his praises?

how quick we are to forget someone's genuine s d heartfelt labour in pains but we are not relenting in archiving every single negative feedback.....
there is a salient way to lay this kind of feedback since it is FREE

haba is this too thick to digest?

it is FREE BRO.... u don't like the way he is handling it..... hug a transformer........

he is under no obligation whatsoever to attend to anyone's free request for information and he does that..... have u ever seen him in person? this guy has a Bluetooth earpiece so he can continue to answer calls with his hands full..... cmon give the guy a break.....

what would u prefer

..?

I'd be very very unhappy if Gazuzz doesn't peg a price. so when people come here to complain, it'd be worth it

3 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by erico2k2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pitokwe:

ahahah nairaland will not kill me So
I am typing from my spare room in far away mama charlie country to kill GAZZUZZ biz grin grin grin grin grin
Clasic and in your infinit wisdom why would I or what makes you think so

PS: THis is the point I say you lost it, I dnt know what You are on, but I dont want non of it!

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
nwanneni:
To clear the air on this,i have these to say;
1)i was not rude,we all here use "bro,how far" most times in our conversations.which is what i said to gazzuzz and he took it some other way and hung up immediately i was done with my complaint.
I own a business as well(wood export) and all my employees and partners say this to me all the time
2)i had spent over a 100k on this heating issue with my former mechanic who was mostly doing try and error on the said day,and decided to call gazzuzz for a second opinion and possible patronage.
3)some are saying money this,money that!dear people,that is not me!
Money is good but will never freak or make me change my behavior towards people,even though i might get overly excited at times and probably say things i never meant.
4)i later responded to a quote from gazzuzz and asked him to let this slide,after i had cooled down a bit.
(He even mocked me here about the issue)but i never responded because i had already placed an order for a new benz from berlin(so i really did not care),
All in all,leaving bias aside,i think gazzuzz did the wrong here but i apologised just for peace sake

So to all those who came to judge me,how am/was i a bad person?i really would love to know so i can learn from it as well
Thank you all,i pray i have heard the last of this

guy calm down,..... I know we have settled this but some people want to use this opportunity to cast stones..... stones too heavy for them

chill BRO, I understand u perfectly, I've been there before. life is very simple.. na we dey complicate am.

honestly I was taken aback with ur reconciliation quotes, I was very very humbled by ur humility..... u r the type to vent as e dey hot and not carry it in mind.... that's the best way to live life.

so sorry I have to use some of ur previous attitude to drive home a point OK... pardon me because I must use them

3 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by erico2k2(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
who remembers Siana
talks like this was why we lost him here.very soon these guys will start charging people for info.

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pitokwe:

ooh, now u seem to know Gazuzz and the strength of his intellect ..... yet he wasn't smart enough in hanging a call right?

lemme tell u something, the owner of that case has since dropped it, Gazuzz himself is not a newbie that should be tossed upandan with contrasting policies.....

lemme hint u, he works on most brands that he would not take online as per his siggy..... he is also a lil bit too principled for me..
..but I respect his pattern of working.....

he is also quite familiar with the concept of cause and reaction hence the need to first.... streamline his service and skill set while choosing his target market to avoid over promising and under delivering.....

like I said, get to know why he hung up the call first.... as a master in business management... isn't that the first thing u should do? have u considered network, battery drain etc

have u ruled out all those, what of unfamiliar terrain/ territory.....
no calls no text message .

guy u seem to be more intellectual then what I'm. seeing now.... I still strongly believe there is more to u than this

3 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Thegamingorca(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
erico2k2:
who remembers Siana
talks like this was why we lost him here.very soon these guys will start charging people for info.
grin
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin

bros where's that ride in ur siggy standing on its two hind wheels? u don Los am?
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Pitokwe(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

ooh, now u seem to know Gazuzz and the strength of his intellect ..... yet he wasn't smart enough in hanging a call right?

lemme tell u something, the owner of that case has since dropped it, Gazuzz himself is not a newbie that should be tossed upandan with contrasting policies.....

lemme hint u, he works on most brands that he would not take online as per his siggy..... he is also a lil bit too principled for me..
..but I respect his pattern of working.....

he is also quite familiar with the concept of cause and reaction hence the need to first.... streamline his service and skill set while choosing his target market to avoid over promising and under delivering.....

like I said, get to know why he hung up the call first.... as a master in business management... isn't that the first thing u should do? have u considered network, battery drain etc

have u ruled out all those, what of unfamiliar terrain/ territory.....
no calls no text message .

guy u seem to be more intellectual then what I'm. seeing now.... I still strongly believe there is more to u than this

Let me also tell you clearly. I have interacted with Gazzuz closely lately and spoke to him not less than five times last week.
I even bought product from him.

What I meant and have said is that ,Gazzuz have been reading reviews and have changed .He has become more open and I commend him for that. There was a time I was calling him,He did not pick,but sent a message 'low battery 'Professional I think.

We are busy people in our different worlds.
What I see most of you do here ,is trying to encourage his old way to be making him have friction with more persons,then be the king of the divide and rule system.

Like I said earlier,He is way too smarter.

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pitokwe:

Let me also tell you clearly. I have interacted with a Gazzuz closely lately and spoke to him not less than five times last week.
I even bought product from him.

What I meant and have said is that ,Gazzuz have been reading reviews and have changed .He has become more open and I commend him for that.

We are busy people in our different worlds.
What I see most of you do here ,is trying to encourage his old way to making him have friction with more persons,than be the king of the divide and rule system.

Like I said earlier,He is way too smarter.

oga..... u r a paying customer... shikena
forget all those stuff and get ready to subscribe.... beginning Jan 1st 2019

modified... I just saw the Low Battery part.

is it because of that u said he has changed?
guy sorry but, u need to be more observant .....

he has always been like that oga....
changed ke, when did u start talking to him sef?

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by erico2k2(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

ahahaah,The power of Payments grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bottom line, Gazuzz is nowhere near perfect as perfection isn't a destination.... it's a journey.

but in our quest to seek for perfection, we should always endeavour to limit our expectations of people to the barest minimum so as not to get dissapointed.

when u over expect, most times u end up getting dissapointed.... (a tailor saying next tomorrow sounds like next 2years to me)

but then, let us find the good in everyone and not try to react to every negative feedback in a destructive way, let's try to be more constructive in our own little way.

Gazzuzz also is work in progress, I believe he is looking forward to expanding his biz to accommodate remote assistance and increase both customer satisfaction and loyalty which directly translates to referrals.

**he should also stop hanging calls without saying something like, please lemme call u back ** so everyone will be happy. abi?
as for hanging calls..... he will definitely hang, so those that only caught where they said Gazuzz changed..... oyo for u, cos he will still what
........ hang calls

but all in all, let's not jump and criticize at every little opportunity we get....... like lions waiting for a wrong step to catch prey..... it's not healthy and something as simple as.... "he is rude" can soil his rep(E-rep) permanently..

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Pitokwe(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

It does not matter when I started to speak him.
The most important thing i think,is that, I have sensed change.

If you read somewhere on this nairaland ,You will see where I wrote That,I was given Gazzuz 's number in this forum and I called him and I dint like the way he spoke to me and I said thank you and moved ahead.i wrote it without apology.

If he has changed or is changing from my own view .I am also saying it clearly without any apology. I commend him.

I know pressure comes to play in some instance

I will come back later. Meanwhile you can join me for a drink as i am going to Navy dockyard VI.

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by aninweze(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
NobleEngineer:
I concur. I mean... I have never met Gazzuzz but Dude has been more than helpful. Thanks Gazzuzz
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by aninweze(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
NanaF:

I would hang up the phone on you too. Realize you’re calling to ask for a favour and read this your conversation again. He’s not your friend, he doesn’t even have your number, and the first thing you say is ‘how far’ and start narrating your problem. Did you ask if it was a good time for him to talk? Nigerians sha and entitilement mentality.
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by aninweze(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
uwemjack:

Guy! Google is your friend stop blaming people for your carelessness. Your engine knocked because you did not have the patience. The car was giving you signs what you should have done is to park it, and do your research to know what the problem is and the best way to solve it. But no you kept driving it in that condition, now you are blaming someone because he hung up on you. Na him buy car for you abi na him hand you buy the car from abi na him work on am before? You should read what you type to yourself sometimes.
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by aninweze(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Inception:
One thing I know: Gazzuzz is one of the few human beings I can totally trust. And I have never met him in person.

And for me, he has been very very nice, and even patient. But the experience was not the same for some one I refered him to for vehicle inspection

Point is, HE IS A HUMAN BEING! He is a busy man. And if you respect him, he will respect you.

There was a time I begged him to purchase something for me. I transferred the money without telling him. He promptly refunded it . there I knew I crossed a line.

Customer service? Yep I understand. But you should also understand that his business is governed by policies which is obviously working for him.

If you are not happy with his style, you can kindly move on to the next one.

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pitokwe:

It does not matter when I started to speak him.
The most important thing i think,is that, I have sensed change.

If you read somewhere on this nairaland ,You will see where I wrote That,I was given Gazzuz 's number in this forum and I called him and I dint like the way he spoke to me and I said thank you and moved ahead.i wrote it without apology.

If he has changed or is changing from my own view .I am also saying it clearly without any apology. I commend him.

I know pressure comes to play in some instance

I will come back later. Meanwhile you can join me for a drink as i am going to Navy dockyard VI.

just after NTA abi, make I see weda holdup go. gree. me pass this nonsense ikotun iyanaejibo road
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by aninweze(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
AutoElectNG:
One the issue of paying client versus prospective client

I will someday share a very interesting story....for now my lips have to be sealed so as not to prejudice contracts being negotiated...

Dealing with the public is very educating.. people as so different...Idiosyncrasy on display no be small

We would appreciate the story now.

So that we can appreciate this issue.
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Pitokwe(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

just after NTA abi, make I see weda holdup go. gree. me pass this nonsense ikotun iyanaejibo road

Yes
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

bros where's that ride in ur siggy standing on its two hind wheels? u don Los am?

It don comot this phone Tey tey grin
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by AutoElectNG: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
aninweze:

We would appreciate the story now.

So that we can appreciate this issue.

Summary: dealership or independent
Dealership wants to replace a component housing defective price in its entirety

I offered to replace just the faulty component

Client bought car brand new from America, used it in America and shipped it here via container

Client is an extremely educated lady

Well schooled and extremely knowledgeable in all things automotive

She will even suggest why not this or that

Client is importing all parts for the repair from America herself

Client was not very nice to me during pre contract negotiations

I had to keep my cool nonetheless

I explained patiently why I held the positions I held

In the end client agreed to deal with me and not the dealer because in her words, this is not just a job, the passion and dedication is obvious... She didn't mention it but I know good customer service played a part

Sorry I cannot be more specific than the above...hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Eking:

I bought the car as tokunbo.. Came with green coolant. I read its not good to mix green and pink coolants. At the same time I don't know any good Mech in Warri that can flush the whole green coolant from my car, that's why I wanted to continue with the green coolant

Just because it's Toks doesn't mean that it hasn't been f'd with.

We have Kazeems here too. Lots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Became An Automobile Apprentice At 7 – Coscharis Boss / Toyota Camry 1999 Model CE Car Engine Hesitates When I Accelerate / Advice Needed For A Sienna: 2gr Engine Or 3mz Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.