Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. (9206 Views)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Signs That Show You Are Still Not A Mature Person / Signs That Show You Are Still Not A Mature Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hey guys, I will not bore you with any long epistle but will rather give a quick and a sharp pointer to identity a mature man or guy when you see one or notice the traits, I'm about to highlight. And so let's go !

In accordance with premium time revelations, maturity is not measured by age it's an attitude built by vast pool of experience.

HERE ARE 10 TRAITS OF A MATURED HUMAN BEINGS.

1. Comfortable being alone: They are comfortable being on their own and don’t always need friends or people around them.

2. Accept differences: They accept that everyone is different and will have different opinions. They don’t need everyone to think or act as they do. lipsrsealed

3. Emotional Independence: They are not dependent financially or emotionally on their parents. They tend to make their own life decisions. wink

4. Treating others right: They don’t put someone down or make fun of someone because that’s not how they get their self-esteem. They are already confident in themselves. cool

5. Taking responsibility: They don’t blame others for their failures and try to take responsibility on how to improve the situation rather than complain. grin

6. Listening more than talking: They have two ears and one mouth and they use them in that proportion. cheesy

7. Honesty: They don’t try to deceive or manipulate others for their gains. They lay their desires on the table and it’s okay if other people walk away. angry

8. Mature conversations: They like to talk about deep meaningful topics about life and nature with a sense of wonder and curiosity.

9. Never clinging: They don’t emotionally cling to people and if someone isn’t the right fit for them they aren’t afraid to let them go. cool

10. Not chasing: They don't chase money or that new car or someone,they know where true happiness is; in the present. grin

You can add yours to keep the fun on going and don't don't forget to like and share, it encourages me to write more shocked it is not over until you win ..

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Iamolukorede:
Hey guys, I will not bore you with any long epistle but will rather give a quick and a sharp pointer to identity a mature man or guy when you see one or notice the traits, I'm about to highlight. And so let's go !

In accordance with premium time revelations, maturity is not measured by age it's an attitude built by vast pool of experience.

1. Comfortable being alone: They are comfortable being on their own and don’t always need friends or people around them.

2. Accept differences: They accept that everyone is different and will have different opinions. They don’t need everyone to think or act as they do. lipsrsealed

3. Emotional Independence: They are not dependent financially or emotionally on their parents. They tend to make their own life decisions. wink

4. Treating others right: They don’t put someone down or make fun of someone because that’s not how they get their self-esteem. They are already confident in themselves. cool

5. Taking responsibility: They don’t blame others for their failures and try to take responsibility on how to improve the situation rather than complain. grin

6. Listening more than talking: They have two ears and one mouth and they use them in that proportion. cheesy

7. Honesty: They don’t try to deceive or manipulate others for their gains. They lay their desires on the table and it’s okay if other people walk away. angry

8. Mature conversations: They like to talk about deep meaningful topics about life and nature with a sense of wonder and curiosity.

9. Never clinging: They don’t emotionally cling to people and if someone isn’t the right fit for them they aren’t afraid to let them go. cool

10. Not chasing: They don't chase money or that new car or someone,they know where true happiness is; in the present. grin

You can add yours to keep the fun on going and don't don't forget to like and share, it encourages me to write more shocked it is not over until you win ..

11. Many don't spend time seeing television.

12. They are prudent with spending..
13. ...

16 Likes

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by OlatunjiJohn(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
You described me completely

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:

Wow, agba..

And so you portray all those, the OP outlined ..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by 7buckz(m): 3:15am On Sep 16, 2022
Op you right on track bro
don't know why some niggas talk too much like hoes... Keep shut and pay attention and observe more

4 Likes

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Benki003(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Naturally hate guy who talks like sissy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by kelspinall(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2022
i poses this qualities but my probx is talking too much and its starts when am flirting, joking or convos..

God help me i will overcome..

but i also keep silent for a whole day buy people around dey reason am say i geh grudge for someone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Allison012: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2022
That no.1 is just like the trait of an introvert.

That no.8 have been trying to grow it but it's not working for me. As an introvert, after any discussion that's when i start DEEP THINKING and discussion within myself.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Benki003:

Hahaha, I was somewhere close to a friends office, where I see four grown up seriously gossiping, I know woman does. Seeing men with balls gossiping is disgusting to me lol �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2022
7buckz:
Op you right on track bro
don't know why some niggas talk too much like hoes... Keep shut and pay attention and observe more

When you have thousands of experience and fail couple of times you tends to see differently, take caution, keep shut and pay attention over time. Maturity is a thing of the mind not by age ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Allison012:

That no.8 have been trying to grow it but it's not working for me. As an introvert, after any discussion that's when i start DEEP THINKING and discussion within myself.

Lol, it's okay to be an introvert, not a sin to be one but being social yet knowing how to pick your onions by acting fast when needed, taking swift decisions while keeping the right attitude can help too. Left to me I am both intro and extro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by jimmychang: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Allison012:

Number 1 is not the trait of an introvert,if you always need people around you then something is wrong with you.I said always ,because we need people but not all the time.Try dey dey your dey once once e dey bring respect.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Allison012: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2022
jimmychang:

Number 1 is not the trait of an introvert,if you always need people around you then something is wrong with you.I said always ,because we need people but not all the time.Try dey dey your dey once once e dey bring respect.
I said "like" the trait of an introvert never said "it's" the trait of an introvert.

1 Like

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by fortunez1(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Barims(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2022
You make so much sense there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Patriotsleague: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2022
No complaining.
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Udoskybest: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2022
13. They don't give ladies money until after kpansh

2 Likes

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Illegal1(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:
i swear...
i was jst smiling bcus dis guy described 90% of me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Illegal1(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2022
Udoskybest:

hahahahaha....bad guy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by WilsonBright935: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Benki003:

I have one Ẹ̀gbọ́n àdúgbò like that undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Udoskybest:

Oil de your head, over wise dey worry you ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by DigitalLawyer: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Iamolukorede:

You did not add that they do not reveal their plans.
They know when and what to keep secret. This one has really helped me in life.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Illegal1:

i swear...

i was jst smiling bcus dis guy described 90% of me..

Mature minds full this thread sha ..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Lol, two bottles of fearless for you too ..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

I seconded your point � the matured minds wise finish.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Benki003(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
WilsonBright935:

I have one Ẹ̀gbọ́n àdúgbò like that undecided undecided undecided

How do you cope staying with him
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by WilsonBright935: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Benki003:

How do you cope staying with him

Once I see him coming my way, I'll feign making call. Or take out my earbud and listen to my tungba music
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Once I see him coming my way, I'll feign making call. Or take out my earbud and listen to my tungba music

See scope lol ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by pansophist(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
I am generally like this except for number 10. I do chase money. If I do not chase money, then what should I be doing with my life?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
pansophist:
I am generally like this except for number 10. I do chase money. If I do not chase money, then what should I be doing with my life?

Money is jus an addition, the very day you find out what is more important than money, you grow better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by OlatunjiJohn(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
martinmiller:

Wow, agba..

And so you portray all those, the OP outlined ..

Yeah and it is helping me greatly till date

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Are Not To Be Trusted / Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. / Boob Size And Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.