Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) (20815 Views)

Bambam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 31st Birthday / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by FKMagazine(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES THROUGH DIGITAL SIGNAGE.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by pedrilo: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:
pray Iove finds me too...its good to be loved by the one you love.
I say a big Amen to that. In his time, he'll perfect everytin to mk u LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH.
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by emelda86(f): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2018
pedrilo:
I say a big Amen to that. In his time, he'll perfect everytin to mk u LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH.

Thank you jare...
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by airprinz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yian1:
please, who is Teddy A?
he is the man that was in the toilet with Bambam at big brother naija
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
alpha male with 5 futures account
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Ama80(f): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
His swag is too elaborate compared to his relevance.He shud try to carve a niche bfr ds show off
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Gloriousgud: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
greatman2810:

i didnt copy from your blog.. you stole the post here from me
are you sure
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
ybalogs:
Kokan aye!!
Okoro has been owing you *#40,000* since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday you begged him to give you even if it is *#20,000* and forget the rest because of a situation you found yourself this season.

He said he has only about *#17,000* in his account and can only afford to send *#15,000* to you.

As half bread is better than none, you had no option than to accept.

You woke up the next morning to see an alert of *#150,000k* with *36* missed calls from him because your phone is always on silent at night and several messages from him begging you to transfer *#135,000* back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send *#15,000k* and added one extra *0* instead.

Sincerely speaking what will you do?

I will make a video of me singing with my household " my helper oooo" and send the video to him.
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ama80:
His swag is too elaborate compared to his relevance.He shud try to carve a niche bfr ds show off
Your Opinion. Thanks for this. However, you should check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" / Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God / Iyanya And Emma Nyra Dating Publicly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.