Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law (38913 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol at first I thought that the schunk used as her nee was also a shade (skunk) until I saw that her parents real names were schunk. grin
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Ellabae(f): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2018
CSTR1003:

Good morning, my dear.
undecided
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by CSTR1003: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
undecided
You are surprised abi. ?
I am mysterious that way.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by newslifeop: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2018
ohhh
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Ellabae(f): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are surprised abi. ?

I am mysterious that way.
Motigbo
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by 2016v2017: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68218991:
How will she ever Rest in Perfect Peace with all these wahala!!??

She no do well at all!!!
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Crixina(f): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

@ bolded got me laughing

But seriously you are free to reprimand them if you actually know what they went through growing up!

A lot of us celebrates mothers here and it's good

But I dare anyone to open a thread on what others have being through with their OWN mother, you will be shocked!

Some are just not lucky

May God help us with parenting and save the upcoming generation from wrong parenting. Amen
in this part of world, mothers are demi-gods, no matter how terrible one's parents especially a mother could be, we are taught that they should be revered.

An elderly man once whispered to a friend who was having issues with her mum and sought the intervention of elders in the family.
"We all know your mum is at fault, but we can't say it because she is your mum, a mother can never hurt a child, so go down on your knees and beg her, you are the child".
My friend had no choice but to yield, but that hasn't changed anything as she stills lives with the pain.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by grimandevil: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Crixina:
in this part of world, mothers are demi-gods, no matter how terrible one's parents especially a mother could be, we are taught that they should be revered.

An elderly man once whispered to a friend who was having issues with her mum and sought the intervention of elders in the family.
"We all know your mum is at fault, but we can't say it because she is your mum, a mother can never hurt a child, so go down on your knees and beg her, you are the child".
My friend had no choice but to yield, but that hasn't changed anything as she stills lives with the pain.

what sort of rubbish ...
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
What she did was very bad I agree. The two children were brought up by the woman's parents, so why should they still bring her past to her burial day? How can her children be so wicked. Men do commit same abomination, yet no body put it in paper. Abi becos she's a woman. Her children are fools for washing their dirty linen outside.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by liloafy(m): 1:24am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Wantedola(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
If she no die in christ eh, her own dun finish. Demons go de use her Crack jokes grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.