Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) (69596 Views)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Girl's mum in shock and disbelief after finding a big cucumber in her bag shocked shocked shocked cool

"Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this thing" - Mother

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGEB9FhBoU

7 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Reminderz: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2023
we all know...

she's either trying to eat it or the cucumber is trying to eat her cool

women are perverts too, but they do it covertly... this is why those who are naive in the game take them as saints or angels lol... bad mind, damaged body, innocent face.. it is what it is... cool

349 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by edunaragold(f): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2023
E shock me,let her mom leave her na ,let her enjoy her self,the mom should be thanking God it's not condom or pills or abortion results,give the girl a break

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Pierocash(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2023
grin grin

"See what you are swallowing , only you. Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this"

345 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by talented321: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2023
75% of women are LovePeddler, just that they get control more than the useless men who think with their dick..
Reminderz:
we all know...

she's either trying to eat it or the cucumber is trying to eat her cool

women are perverts too, but they do it covertly... this is why those who are naive in the game take them as saints or angels lol... bad mind, damaged body, innocent face.. it is what it is... cool

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by correctyourself(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2023
She has been Dicklizing herself grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Bluezy13(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2023
"Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this thing"

😂😂😂

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by VictorUSA15: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2023
Lol, she's ugly and no man is patronizing her, reason she has to use cucumber to quench her desire.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Smitaro100(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Naija na better cruise o.. even inside d suffering and smiling. grin

Cucumber don hear am for naija girls hand.. cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2023
Skit

37 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by sofeo(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2023
Alright

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2023
🤔
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Fiscus105(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2023
Nairaland is gradually sliding to prank forum, more prank than educative posts.

Posts than can make people learn about reality of life would be languishing behind while meaningless pranks would be hitting front page on minutes basis

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by benuejosh: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2023
Mummy you were not informed too?

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Girl's mum in shock and disbelief after finding a big cucumber in her bag shocked shocked shocked cool

"Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this thing" - Mother

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv
Fear who no fear this gender, pretenders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGEB9FhBoU
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Racoon(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2023
grin Imagine the kind of dick this small girl can take on Meanwhile, why is the mom is feigning ignorance how she too may have been acting when conji used to kill her too back when she is @ her daughter's age.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2023
I don't think this is true, that small girl cannot handle that big cucumber

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by GoodRocks: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2023
Nothing to be shocked about here!

The average Nigerian girl cannot stay 2 weeks without collecting gbola

Men protect your gbola. These female ventures are looking for pricks to hunt and Knack

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Kharol1234: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2023
Congratulations to them for the birth of twins
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Nazgul: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2023
The poor girl just bought the cucumber for consumption purpose. Her mom is the one who has a dirty mind. undecided

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Checkwell: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Free the girl, abeg. Let him/she without sin cast the first stone.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by benqo01(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Just to quench her thirst

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by wittywriter: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2023
edunaragold:
E shock me,let her mom leave her na ,let her enjoy her self,the mom should be thanking God it's not condom or pills or abortion results,give the girl a break

talented321:
75% of women are LovePeddler, just that they get control more than the useless men who think with their dick..

Unknown to her she the mother also failed in her parental responsibility doing such publicity/publicly.

Wittyness

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by blesboi(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2023
mom just dey play .
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by MykellOni(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2023
Lol
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Felix6: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2023
Staged.

9 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by victorclean(f): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2023
Leave the girl alone. Thiefnupig has made everything scarce and expensive.

Men these day don't have money for upkeep and many women are now taking solace in cucumber 🥒.

5 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Ola9ja23: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Adjovi: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2023
What if she wanted to eat or use it for salad or noodles wink cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2023
Why embarrass the girl because of ordinary cucumber? grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.