Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Many Soul Have You Won For The Kingdom? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Soul Have You Won For The Kingdom? (762 Views)

Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness / 990 Years In The Kingdom Of Darkness_ Evangelist Olufumilayo #series One. / "You Are Not Far From The Kingdom Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Soul Have You Won For The Kingdom? by mrcharlott(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2010
Soul winning is a major priority in developing spiritual life. The more you are able to convert a soul from that eternal destruction into everlasting Joy of His Kingdom, the more your spiritual life will be growing speedily. Therefore lets cultivate the habit of winning soul for the Lord, this will help our spiritual life. Bible said in Matt 28:19-20 to do so. As you do this, God will help you and you will never miss the Rapture and more importantly, The Crown is waiting for those who did the work diligently. Come LORD JESUS CHRIST! COME Amen, REPORT HERE IF YOU WIN A SOUL FOR THE LORD THIS WEEK. HOW MANY?
Re: How Many Soul Have You Won For The Kingdom? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2010
^^^ Have you won your way into the kingdom yourself? Have you converted your own soul yet? Winning souls for the kingdom is not about recruiting people to help increase the number of your church/religion. It is much much deeper than that. Instead of going about evangelizing old gists and making a nuisance out of yourself, why don't you use all that time and energy to work on yourself, so that you can enter the kingdom?
Re: How Many Soul Have You Won For The Kingdom? by mrcharlott(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2010
Jenwitemi:

^^^ Have you won your way into the kingdom yourself? Have you converted your own soul yet? Winning souls for the kingdom is not about recruiting people to help increase the number of your church/religion. It is much much deeper than that. Instead of going about evangelizing old gists and making a nuisance out of yourself, why don't you use all that time and energy to work on yourself, so that you can enter the kingdom?

My Life reflect it. Its Christ's command that after been saved, that we should SPREAD the GOOD NEWS and save others, This thread is not for argument, is just to remind my Dear brethren in Christ that have been saved in other not to be selfish about the salvation. Beware Christ is coming back soon. Work your way right to meet him. The way you talk here means that you still need to be more closer to God and also to be more close to word of God (your Bible) in other to meet Him, a good Christian will never talk like that. I have passion to save souls. People are dying day and night going to hell and you are there telling me i should work on my self first. Well thanks it is a word of encouragement. I'm doing that day and night and I will continue to save souls and continues to build my self more in faith and in spirit, God's grace will help me to achieve this. But you too work on your life, you still need God's hand and grace. EVERYBODY NEEDS THAT. don't waste time repent now. THE RAPTURE CAN BE NOW, No one knows the time, nor the Angel or any Heavenly Host, EXCEPT THE FATHER (GOD)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation / God Is A Provider / The Love Of Money Is A Characteristic Of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 Verse 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.