Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach (55873 Views)

Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG / Bolton Wanderers Signs Chinedu Obasi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by PointZerom: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Semoleei2014:
Not his mother rather Bolton wanderers fans

Allow Lie Mohammed to do his work lies doesn't fit you.
'Jay Jay is his brother's name but Nigerian fans forced it on him.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2018
If Jay Jay happen to hail from Fulani region and not Biafra, he would have been made ground padron of Nigeria coach.

Some day Jay Jay and papilo will head Biafra football association. In Jesus name, Isee! Isee!! Iseeeee.........

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by khel(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:
These JJ okorocha guy his an overrate players angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U are call him greet players and his score only 17 goal on 609 aperanance angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

His these ur legend? angry

PS...all off u that his coat me, am sayed whot am sayed cos am entitlement too mine opinions angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

How many personal record his he haved too his name? How many trophy his he haved? How many man off the march awards his he haved?

U are telled me his haved skill, maradona and Pele are winned word cup too thr country with their skill angry what his okorocha do whit his skill? undecided

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Amberon11: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Just look at this one saying rubbish
Bidobado:

The great Okocha joined a bottom club like Bolton and am supposed to cheer, while Gerrard was given rangers and lampard derby.
This just shows you the level of racism and how entrenched in the system here. Okocha is bigger than Bolton.. I said it, and if you don't like it, boil batteries and drink the water.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by desgiezd(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:
These JJ okorocha guy his an overrate players angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U are call him greet players and his score only 17 goal on 609 aperanance angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

PS...all off u that his coat me, am sayed whot am sayed cos am entitlement too mine opinions angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

How many personal record his he haved too his name? How many trophy his he haved? How many man off the march awards his he haved?

U are telled me his haved skill, maradona and Pele are winned word cup too thr country with their skill angry what his okorocha do whit his skill? undecided

You are just a sadist who will never see anything good in any matter.

Did you read the writeup? Read again and see what the supporters of the Club have written.

How could you even comprehend with this kind of English you are writing.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2018
Jay wonder!... one of Africa's MOST UNDERRATED!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by drtwist(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

So God help me
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by MrOwonikoko: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68220398:
He is so good , his mother named him twice!

Jay Jay !!

Nope that's wrong! The name jay jay was stolen from his elder brother's name who is also a footballer. Thank me later when u find out. wink wink smiley
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by AMI3(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2018
stagger:

Please go and watch his performances in USA 94 and France 98. Or better still, follow his exploits from Enugu Rangers, to Eintracht Frankfurt where he and Tony Yeboah were the stars of that team, to his stint at PSG, Fenerbache, Bolton and Hull City.

You are obviously of the indomie generation.
That guy is a kid. It is good as u educate him if only he will take it
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by khalids: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

You have a very skewed understanding of greatness....

Its not only about scoring goals, winning trophies......

Football is first an foremost a means of entertainment......it is watch for its sheer brilliance....and that is what Jay Jay brings to the field of play and he did it in a way no other player could.....

As regards maradona and pele , a tree does not make a forest....it takes team work to win trophies and what you are able to achieve is determine by the contribution of your team mates....if this was not the case Messi would have won the World cup, Copa America by now

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Yankiss(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

Hmmm. This your grammar strong pass bullet oo. I have been dodging it. Is it deliberate? If not, I am very sorry.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by 2016easy2017: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
com le me see who posted this grammar hiding inside there

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by chocorex(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

Even if you say this in front of ronaldino, he will beat you. Go and ask Oliver Kahn who Jay Jay is, okocha played beautiful football not for trophies but for money. In those days trophies done matter. Shows u don't watch football.

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by shine12: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

If only it's about goals scored, then makellele, Sebastian Veron, Emmanuel Petit, Didier Deschamps and Edgar Davids are mediocre as they did not score a lot of goals in their storied careers.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

RIP beloved grammar! We love you but adaksbullet slaughtered you before your time.

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by pedrilo: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Raw and natural talent
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Blessedpikin(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Another form of brain drain...... They take our Doctors, Nurses, Teachers, IT Professionals, Footballers etc etc ..... Now they are taking our ex-footballers....... Diaris God O...
Brain drain or human capital flight as it may be conceived will not stop to happen in this part of the world until those in the helm of affairs get things right
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by coolh3ad(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

Hahahahahaha. No be only Okorocha na Ngige....
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Afobear: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Semoleei2014:

Not his mother rather Bolton wanderers fans
why is it that nigerians love displaying stupidity like you now ? Go to Facebook football pages and see useless Nigerians talk shit.... tufiakwa for una
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by firo08(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

I know you hate good things.. yoruba demon
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by eitsei(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jarus:

Most of the uccessful coaches were not exceptional as players except Zidane and a couple of others

Sir Alex wasn't a top player.

Even Pep wasn't one of Barca's top 5 players in his playing days.
that's what I mean when I said " Zidane is becoming an exception" because I know most successful coaches were not exceptional as players even some of them didn't even go pro (e.g mourinho)

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by slimshed09(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Congrats Jay Jay!

*ADVERT UPDATE*
====▪▪▪====

*ANOTHER GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU*

Many people have lost golden opportunities by not taking action.

Few decades ago, the entire area of Victoria Island were forest. We were told then, it was a thing of shame to tell people you live in Victoria Island.

The prestigious locations then used to be Surulere and Yaba area. However, some people took the bold, stupid and crazy action to buy land there. We all know what land worth in Victoria Island today.

Opportunities do repeat itself if only you can open your mind to see them. You may have missed the Victoria Island of today, but look and target the Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Lekki of tomorrow.

Remember, it is the forest of today that gives birth to the cities of tomorrow.

Get bold to take crazy steps and actions. Let help you get started with our basket of options within our gated and secure estate. Feel free to pick which one work best within your budget.

*1.)* *The Summit Homes Sangotedo.*
*Location* Behind Novare Lekki Mall Shoprite Sangotedo

*Title:* CofO
*Price:* NGN13,000,000
*Size:* 600sqm

*2.)* *East Amber Estate Abijo GRA.*
*Location* Abijo GRA 3 Minutes drive off Lekki-Epe Expressway.

*Title:* Gov Consent
*Price:* NGN10,500,000

*3.)* *Urban Base Bogije.*
*Location* Bogije off Lekki Epe Expressway.

*Title:* Gov Consent
*Price:* NGN7,600,000

*4.)* *Beachfront Courts Ibeju Lekki.*
*Location* Opposite Eko Tourist Resort & sharing boundary with the Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* Excision
*Price:* NGN4,200,000

*5.)* *Lakewood Manor.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from Dangote Refinery along The LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* CofO
*Price:* NGN6,000,000

*6.)* *Hopewell Park Estate.*
*Location* 10 mins drive from The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN2,500,000

*7.)* *Greenfield Courts 2.*
*Location* 7 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* Excision in process
*Price:* NGN500,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 5 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*8.)* *Peninsula Homes 2.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN600,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 6 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*9.)* *Bricks Courts 2.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN700,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 5 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*10)* *Gracias Global Ocean view*
*Location:* Otolu 8 minutes drive from Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN5,000,000

We guarantee you maximum returns on your investments within the shortest period of time.

For site visit and Payment details contact *07033738449
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Abdulkabir90: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
pls Mr,go back to school,your english is out of this world
adaksbullet:

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by cybriz82(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

lizard bite you ni?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by oobinna: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Could you please write in your native language.
English RIP

quote author=adaksbullet post=68227877]These JJ okorocha guy his an overrate players angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U are telled me his haved skill, maradona and Pele are winned word cup too thr country with their skill angry what his okorocha do whit his skill? undecided[/quote]
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Bakrabas: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
gurunlocker:
Congrats to him.

But great player doesn't mean great coach...

May be it does, because of the great coaches are once the great players during their life time, especially the year 90s players
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Truthsbitter: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

You couldn't even spell "quote" correctly and you dear talk cheap about jay jay...

what a pity.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Yankiss(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

Hmmm. This your grammar strong pass bullet oo. I have been dodging it. Is it deliberate? If not, I am very sorry.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by uprightman(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

Iniesta played for Barcelona for 16 years and he scored only 35 goals.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by wealthpreach(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
are you joking, or this is really how you speak/type english?
adaksbullet:

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by odigbosky(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

Take this.....don't thank me now, thank me later

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by gudnex22(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
kill yourself

adaksbullet:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia - AFCON 2013 Group C / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football 1st Billionaire - Forbes / Asisat Oshoala Pictured In Short Skirt After Fast Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.