Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach (55877 Views)

Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG / Bolton Wanderers Signs Chinedu Obasi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by shizzle1: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:
These JJ okorocha guy his an overrate players angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U are call him greet players and his score only 17 goal on 609 aperanance angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

His these ur legend? angry

PS...all off u that his coat me, am sayed whot am sayed cos am entitlement too mine opinions angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

How many personal record his he haved too his name? How many trophy his he haved? How many man off the march awards his he haved?

U are telled me his haved skill, maradona and Pele are winned word cup too thr country with their skill angry what his okorocha do whit his skill? undecided
gringrin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by guiddoti: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Another form of brain drain...... They take our Doctors, Nurses, Teachers, IT Professionals, Footballers etc etc ..... Now they are taking our ex-footballers....... Diaris God O...
na yhur plavian gofermelt curse yam.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by shizzle1: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
stagger:

Please go and watch his performances in USA 94 and France 98. Or better still, follow his exploits from Enugu Rangers, to Eintracht Frankfurt where he and Tony Yeboah were the stars of that team, to his stint at PSG, Fenerbache, Bolton and Hull City.

You are obviously of the indomie generation.
i think the guy is just trolling though grin

Even his Yoruba intonation (consonance) alone is comedy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by warchild00: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
YOUR USE OF ENGLISH "HIS" LEGENDARY

adaksbullet:
These JJ okorocha guy his an overrate players angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U are call him greet players and his score only 17 goal on 609 aperanance angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

PS...all off u that his coat me, am sayed whot am sayed cos am entitlement too mine opinions angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

How many personal record his he haved too his name? How many trophy his he haved? How many man off the march awards his he haved?

U are telled me his haved skill, maradona and Pele are winned word cup too thr country with their skill angry what his okorocha do whit his skill? undecided
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by blowjob: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
OsuGanja:

Bloody phucking ignorant illiterate
PERSON,NOR GO FIT TALK TRUE AGAIN... grin grin..MR LITERATE.... grin grin..OVERRATED,PLAYER LIKE OKOCHA.. grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by gurunlocker: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
McBayy:

say that to zidane

I was expecting people to say this, you think zidane is a good coach? Really? He has his weapon in Madrid, he won't have the luck somewhere else.

He should have waited at Madrid to build young inexperience players
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by newoffer: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

. And your entire life lacks that kind of Glory
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by newoffer: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
The kind of Grace you need in every spheres of your life.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by dannyoungstick(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
sorry oo
This your english sha
adaksbullet:

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by oyetpel(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Semoleei2014:
Not his mother rather Bolton wanderers fans
Not Bolton fans, rather Eintracht Frankfurt fans and German football lovers.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

Is this English or Swahili?,work on yourself please,this is terrible and embarrassing
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
oyetpel:

Not Bolton fans, rather Eintracht Frankfurt fans and German football lovers.
Your Opinion. Thanks for this. However, you should check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by TrumpDonald2: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

Will you keep kwayeeet!!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Lexusgs430: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
guiddoti:
na yhur plavian gofermelt curse yam.

Na like so we godeydey?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by shadyLP(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Deltatoto:
delta is d greatest state in Nigeria the big heart
But he was discovered in Enugu state Nike grammar school to be precise.. cheesy cheesy grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Deltatoto: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
shadyLP:

But he was discovered in Enugu state Nike grammar school to be precise.. cheesy cheesy grin[color=#990000][/color]
i no doubt u bros he even had everything there.he does not have a 50/100 plot anywhere in delta.na yeye Guy Sha
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by sureinfo: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
betway really got some nice odds,i just hope he does well with the team as a coach as he did as a player,we need bolton to be a nice betting team.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Fourwinds: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
adaksbullet:

kai...your grammar, your sentences , unreadable and confusing
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Fitnessman(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
cool

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by LadyH(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Another form of brain drain...... They take our Doctors, Nurses, Teachers, IT Professionals, Footballers etc etc ..... Now they are taking our ex-footballers....... Diaris God O...
LOL. Pls stop this. If we valued him I'm sure he would have been on our team management. Pls wear sunshades and don't hate on his shine. tongue
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by Lexusgs430: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
LadyH:
LOL. Pls stop this. If we valued him I'm sure he would have been on our team management. Pls wear sunshades and don't hate on his shine. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have been putting on sunshades, but it's not helping hide this decay........ I can still smell it........
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by SirBunky85(m): 1:21am On Jun 07, 2018
adaksbullet:

very dry
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by SirBunky85(m): 1:23am On Jun 07, 2018
koladebrainiac:
Africa Prince? which is subtle shading here. Africa Prince to white folks is interpreted as scam
who asked u?okachamara
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Congrats to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia - AFCON 2013 Group C / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football 1st Billionaire - Forbes / Asisat Oshoala Pictured In Short Skirt After Fast Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.