Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics (27257 Views)

List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by clinton21: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
maxnedu11:
they all have one thing in common math101, at least in most schools

yes you are right
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by yungrylex00(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Well.. I love mathematics..

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Fidelmak(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2018
you will borrow math105 in nursing,microbiology in your 100l. and also for sociology and psychology you will do measurement

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by holacorp(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Some mofos be saying PHILOSOPHY LWKMFD!!!Try Derivations under Logic (Study it in OAU oo) YOUR BRAIN GO CATCH FIRE. Further maths Truth Table self na small pikin for the real Aristotelian logic!
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by muyinet: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Melkcham:
What of Philosophy

Every other subjects ever conceived by man are a derivative of Philosophy...therefore, Mathematics IS Philosophy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by CSTR1003: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2018
I may be mistaken but I think there is biostatistics in Nursing and other medical fields.

I remember tutoring some Nursing students in biostatistics some time ago.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Divay22(f): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Thunder fire mathematics
Na make you write jamb five times abi lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2018
YhungPablo:
No everyone have the unique ability to understand the concept of mathematics and some students will do whatever it takes to say goodbye to mathematics. The challenge of most candidates includes mathematics and if given a choice, many will throw or kick mathematics away completely.

However the good news is that there are some courses you can study in Nigeria institution and the problem of understanding the concept of mathematics will no longer be your major concern.

1) Law
2) office technology and management
3) nursing
4) micro biology
5) political science
6) sociology
7) psychology
cool library and information science
9) theatre art / mas-communication
10) English

Share this:
https://studentsbase./2018/06/06/10-popular-courses-you-can-study-if-you-want-to-avoid-mathematics/

You can't study microbiology without mathematics bro.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by OttHin: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Thunder fire mathematics
Buhari will always like this kind of people.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by IamAirforce1: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2018
Divay22:

Na make you write jamb five times abi lipsrsealed

I'm done with studies

I no be your mate
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2018
naijacentric:
Guy comot dat nursin n microbiology dey cant escape maths

Plz tell them o...

Some of the most complex calculations I had to solve were in pure microbiology courses.

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by teamsynergy: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2018
clockwise:
O.P you must be kidding this is 21st century where the knowledge of mathematics is essential and pertinent to build the reasoning capacity of students. Anyway if you want to study nursing, microbiology, political science, psychology and sociology u can't ever bypass Mth101 or Mth105 for the science courses a d SSC105 for the social science course in my school. I rep OAU.

ssc105 is very cheap and can never compare with 101 or mth 201 and 202... mehn oau almost killed person but I found ma way around it back then..
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Liftedhands(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2018
YhungPablo:
No everyone have the unique ability to understand the concept of mathematics and some students will do whatever it takes to say goodbye to mathematics. The challenge of most candidates includes mathematics and if given a choice, many will throw or kick mathematics away completely.

However the good news is that there are some courses you can study in Nigeria institution and the problem of understanding the concept of mathematics will no longer be your major concern.

1) Law
3) nursing
4) micro biology
5) political science
6) sociology
7) psychology
10) English

Share this:
https://studentsbase./2018/06/06/10-popular-courses-you-can-study-if-you-want-to-avoid-mathematics/
History and international relations.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Divay22(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I'm done with studies

I no be your mate
Which studies exactly pls undecided
The one you dropped out from or the one you just finished in your dreams
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2018
clockwise:
O.P you must be kidding this is 21st century where the knowledge of mathematics is essential and pertinent to build the reasoning capacity of students. Anyway if you want to study nursing, microbiology, political science, psychology and sociology u can't ever bypass Mth101 or Mth105 for the science courses a d SSC105 for the social science course in my school. I rep OAU.
and SSC106
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by IamXpress(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2018
walexxxy27:
U again... Go and do sumtin good nd stop using wapka site to gather recharge card.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Liftedhands(f): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Thunder fire mathematics
Again and again angry embarassed
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by joenor(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2018
But in everyday life Math count.

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by reachbenny(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2018
What is it with this phobia for mathematics?

Mathematics is the simplest subject or course if you understand English language.

Be careful not to FALL into trouble MOUTH first.

What you call difficult drains your enthusiasm.

I love mathematics.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by kekenation(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2018
WHAT ABOUT RESEARCH METHODOLOGY IN THOSE 10 AREAS YOU'RE RUNNING FROM?

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by johnmattew: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2018
this is where we miss it in nigeria,everybody wants to avoid mathematics,but forgot that all courses require logical reasoning skills...this is the major reason why majority fail jamb and other external exams.....a society 5hat avoid logical reasoning in education is an uncreative society

this is the major reason why most Nigerians 'cram' in university...and many nigerians aspiring to study in USA avoid GRE and SAT

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2018

No everyone have the unique ability to understand the concept of mathematics and some students will do whatever it takes to say goodbye to mathematics

Anyone can understand mathematics with practice

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Fidelmak(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Whatever course you are picking please avoid Political Science in Unilorin and Physics in Unilorin respectively....

#spits

pls explain esp. physics
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by BUSHHUNTER: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Fidelmak:

pls explain esp. physics
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by BUSHHUNTER: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Fidelmak:

pls explain esp. physics
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by nnol(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2018
in social science courses like political science and criminology u will still do a kind of statistics,its compulsory nd u knw statistics is a branch of mathematics.

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by 21savages: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2018
Nd u're proud of it.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Abuleoshi: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2018
YhungPablo:

1) Law
3) nursing
4) micro biology
5) political science
6) sociology
7) psychology
10) English

Share this:
Political Science has maths ( Statistics)!
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2018
akeentech:
Mathematics is a sure way to free Puss!es in Uni as most girls can open dia legs for we ( math tutors).
Reckless comment!

Na so u dey spoil ur brand name little by little.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by officialteemi(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Whatever course you are picking please avoid Political Science in Unilorin and Physics in Unilorin respectively....

#spits
bro..abeg explain.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by naijacentric(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Noel1:

Plz tell them o...

Some of the most complex calculations I had to solve were in pure microbiology courses.
dont mind dem jare u cant do wifout maths in life
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by geezynoni: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2018
Itzsammy:
studying microbiology in unimed, u will write mathematics
Unimed.. University of medina or wat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 / FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.