Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC (42293 Views)

#ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by boolet: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
sulasa07:

Do you even know what Jihad means rather than what you hear n see on radio/TV.No one forced my ancestors to accept Islam rather it was d British that took ur ancestors as slave n later gave em false hope of Jesus that he took away their sins and will take away urs.This British people sha,I hail O!Them be the Destroyer and na them be d Redemptionist
Yes I know what Jihad means, I'm B.A hons History. Meanwhile, it is not a competition of religions, because I never admitted to being a proponent of any religion. The fact still remains that Jihad was the means by which Islam came into Nigeria; " accept Islam or die". I do not need you to agree with me, I'm educating you. Whatever your discipline is, you may choose to educate me too. Good day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by lastmessenger: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
To start with am with Jesus A.S more than you so preaching the gospel you're not following.

Back to the topic, I've been telling your likes to come down to Nigeria and stop hiding in the US/Europe and instigating violent.

I don't see reason why Muslim artists won't be producing songs in Christian attire.
Leave ISLAM alone as we Muslim won't tolerate anything to paint our religion back. Let FALZ or whoever pass their message without bringing Islam into it. We won't take it from anyone.

Even if our fellow Muslim commit blasphemy, we won't accept it.

get outta here you low life. Hijab is not exclusive to Muslims. You guys are damn retrogressive

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by 4everyoungpresh(f): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
If anyone is react it should be the Christians, because the video also showed a man in garment putting hand on a girl's breast and Falz even mentioned "pastor". Still we didn't say anything because everything he talked about there is true and we Christians are peaceful. Will it change anything?? MURIC abi na Muyin make una park well,im really enjoying the music,I play it everyday. :PIf anyone is react it should be the Christians, because the video also showed a man in garment putting hand on a girl's breast and Falz even mentioned "pastor". Still we didn't say anything because everything he talked about there is true and we Christians are peaceful. Will it change anything?? MURIC abi na Muyin make una park well,im really enjoying the music,I play it everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by sulasa07(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
boolet:

Yes I know what Jihad means, I'm B.A hons History. Meanwhile, it is not a competition of religions, because I never admitted to being a proponent of any religion. The fact still remains that Jihad was the means by which Islam came into Nigeria; " accept Islam or die". I do not need you to agree with me, I'm educating you. Whatever your discipline is, you may choose to educate me too. Good day!
If Islam came into being by means of "Accept Islam or Die", then you won't be here today saying this.Please, use ur senses.Islam came into Nigeria by The Malians after then came Uthman Dan Fodio and others.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by boolet: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
sulasa07:

If Islam came into being by means of "Accept Islam or Die", then you won't be here today saying this.Please, use ur senses.Islam came into Nigeria by The Malians after then came Uthman Dan Fodio and others.
The bolded is an assumption. Nobody preached to convert at inception of Islam in Nigeria. "Accept Islam or die" led to the establishment of the Sokoto caliphate.I may agree that Islam came into Yorubaland during the reign of Mansa Musa of Mali, aided by the yoruba inter-state wars, nevertheless it was through Jihad that it became grounded in most parts of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Bonapart(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Why did so called Christians abandon d Hijab in the long run.. After all, some of you doesn,t see Catholic as part of Christianity just because they portrait the true religion of Anabi Isah (Alatu Salam) if not you guys shouldn't have had the courage the against the Pope when he chose to clear air between Islam and the Horrible Terrorism in the world today to his gullible and blinded followers like you.

Op for the strike..... Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)
you and your Mohamed 72 virgins fall on him should go and burn. You all are descendants of Satan

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by smart6(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
PURE FANATISM!

Hijab that is used to commit many atrocities. Make we hear word for this country. Is only the only religion. Criticism is part of human existence, say women wear hijab dance shaku shaku is now a problem. What beyounce, Rihanna, lady gaga, etc. do with the Catholic church. Shey they too never see am to give their ultimatum MUMU MURIC
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by sulasa07(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
boolet:

The bolded is an assumption. Nobody preached to convert at inception of Islam in Nigeria. "Accept Islam or die" led to the establishment of the Sokoto caliphate.I may agree that Islam came into Yorubaland during the reign of Mansa Musa of Mali, aided by the yoruba inter-state wars, nevertheless it was through Jihad that it became grounded in most parts of Nigeria.
Islam or something else,the States were all having internal war,so,don't blame Islam on everything.Did you ever wonder why Nigeria was very easy to capture by the Britishers, that's coz the States were never together b4 and you expect them to do so today.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by boolet: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
sulasa07:

Islam or something else,the States were all having internal war,so,don't blame Islam on everything.Did you ever wonder why Nigeria was very easy to capture by the Britishers, that's coz the States were never together b4 and you expect them to do so today.
My point is not the yoruba inter-state wars, my point is how Jihad was a means of conquest.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by SuperWorld(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You follow Jesus more than me yet you support the killing of Christians who are His true followers. Mtchew.

Omo na Naija I dey o.

Have you condemned your Fulani herdsmen terrorists who posted a video showing them dancing in Christian Church Choir attire after killing the Christians?

No one is painting Islam bad. The only one painting Islam bad is Islam itself. Mind you, hijab is not peculiar to Islam alone as it predates Islam. Catholics use it too and Muhammad copied it from them and others.

Will it be too hard for you to condemn terrorists for once?
Na true o. ....

Never seen a Moslem condemning terrorism b4....
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by SuperWorld(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bonapart:
you and your Mohamed 72 virgins fall on him should go and burn. You all are descendants of Satan
The way you guys are talking like this Moslems(jihadists) will soon send a suicide bomber to NL.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by sulasa07(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
boolet:

My point is not the yoruba inter-state wars, my point is how Jihad was a means of conquest.
Crusade too was also a means of conquest.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by DoTheNeedful: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Queenbalikees:
USELESS CHILD. Note: we(muslims), hold our religion(Islam) in HIGH ESTEEM unlike yours which is greatly an object of ridicule. Argue with your keypad

It's your religion that is an object of ridicule everywhere in the world. You are known for violence and hypocrisy. It's only in your religion that people would rather take codeine than alcohol because your Arabian god of violence is so petty that he can't stand men taking ethanol.
I am yet to see any non-Muslim who respect your religion. We all just smile with you politely so as not to provoke your violence.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by SuperWorld(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Queenbalikees:
USELESS CHILD. Note: we(muslims), hold our religion(Islam) in HIGH ESTEEM unlike yours which is greatly an object of ridicule. Argue with your keypad
You will be a very good material by the terrorist.....

for suicide bombing.

what do u feel?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by elrony(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
To start with am with Jesus A.S more than you so preaching the gospel you're not following.

Back to the topic, I've been telling your likes to come down to Nigeria and stop hiding in the US/Europe and instigating violent.

I don't see reason why Muslim artists won't be producing songs in Christian attire.
Leave ISLAM alone as we Muslim won't tolerate anything to paint our religion back. Let FALZ or whoever pass their message without bringing Islam into it. We won't take it from anyone.

You never still get sense?

Always supporting foolishness and mediocrity, tufia! sad
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by elrony(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
KrystosCJ:

And if it happens, you'll be among the first to get picked up for questioning.

Raising that thought alone is enough to make you a suspect.

Madridguy is a closet terrorist! !!
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by placeofallure(f): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

As if we give a ferk! Who cares what you accept or not? Let some people be disgracing themselves upandan! The number of likes between your post and the one you quoted should tell you something if you're discerning enough.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Kingspin(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

That is how you Muslims react to every issue. When things don't go your way, you send your terrorist wing to cause destruction and put fear in people using terror. Yet you deny that they are your brothers in the mission to make Islam dominate the world. How do you intend t0 dominate the world when you don't preach to non-muslims? All you do is breed almajiri children anyhow and forcefully Islam people through jihad.

If any Charlie Hebdo type attack should happen in Nigeria, MURIC will be surprised at what will happen to them. That's when they will know that they bit more than they can chew.

As a Muslim, is anything wrong with Falz's video? Was Islam mentioned? Is hijab that dates before Islam only peculiar to Islam?

Be honest with yourself. Failure to admit the truth really means you will be one of those who will side with Satan and shed Christian blood during the great tribulation.

Come home to Jesus now and flee the association of evil doers who think they can fight for God.

My Muslim friend, come home to Jesus
Thank you. People only fight for powerless god.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by boolet: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
sulasa07:

Crusade too was also a means of conquest.
Agreed, crusades were. But have you heard of modern day crusades? No. ISIS, al qaeda, boko haram and the likes are all modern day islamic jihadists. Thank you.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by flexxyworld(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Good one from Falz. The terrorists can continue crying.

Imagine suing someone whose father is the Constitution itself and whose mother is a jagaban of law. Even Falz is a certified lawyer, mumu MURIC.

even his producer sess is a lawyer

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Bonapart(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
SuperWorld:

The way you guys are talking like this Moslems(jihadists) will soon send a suicide bomber to NL.
they need to know the truth. They play with human lives but call people infidel
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by expert234: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
anibirelawal:

NOT GOOD !

Don't you think it's stupidity for Muslims to claim that hijab belongs to Islam?

Hijab is just part of the dressing of the Palestine /arab world just like gele is part of Yoruba dressing.

Hijab was also used by ancient Europeans!

Use of hijab predates Islam.

Only a religion slave and fool will not know this

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Feternidad(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
I don't know what the world is turning out to. I know falz is telling the truth about his country. Reason bcuz His country is a place where, individuals go free after crime.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by expert234: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

SHAME ON YOU, ISLAMIC BIGOT!
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by ofexpryz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Let there be peace my people
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by ofexpryz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
The hijab is just a piece of clothing. U won't take it to the other side. So pls peace is what we seek. Forget the video and get the message of the song.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by KendrickAyomide: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
wingmanII:

Go and Google it. As of today, Spain is a Christian country.
Religion & Beliefs: Spain is a predominantly Roman Catholic country with approximately 94% of the population affiliated to that religion. During the history of Spain, there have been long periods where different religious groups have coexisted, including Muslims, Jews and Christians.
madridguy na mumu. very ignorant mofo
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by reversedrolez: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
DO
alBHAGDADI:

That is how you Muslims react to every issue. When things don't go your way, you send your terrorist wing to cause destruction and put fear in people using terror. Yet you deny that they are your brothers in the mission to make Islam dominate the world. How do you intend t0 dominate the world when you don't preach to non-muslims? All you do is breed almajiri children anyhow and forcefully Islam people through jihad.

If any Charlie Hebdo type attack should happen in Nigeria, MURIC will be surprised at what will happen to them. That's when they will know that they bit more than they can chew.

As a Muslim, is anything wrong with Falz's video? Was Islam mentioned? Is hijab that dates before Islam only peculiar to Islam?

Be honest with yourself. Failure to admit the truth really means you will be one of those who will side with Satan and shed Christian blood during the great tribulation.

Come home to Jesus now and flee the association of evil doers who think they can fight for God.

My Muslim friend, come home to Jesus
Don't mind the fellow, this country needs a donald trump to put these fellows in their place. The number of young girls battling with VVF and RVF due to their perverted views on sexuality has not been an issue, it is girls wearing Hijab to dance that is the issue, the number of innocent blood speaking against them has not been an issue it is girls wearing hijab to dance that is the issue.Kano a supposed muslim state abuses 3 MILLION bottles of codeine and youths there even sniff glue to get "high", the girls in Hijab did no evil abi, it is dancing that is now an abuse to your religion. Your cup has not full yet, that satan you want to serve, one day you will see his face and have eternity to ponder over your evil deeds. Everything violence, like you have a monopoly to be violent.
NONSENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by ehinmowo: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

Meep quiet, idiot! Brain filled with fufu. Tell. Me if Mohammed used nairaland or fone? U for go back to d achaic times to show ur support. Mumj

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by Macelliot(m): 4:47am On Jun 07, 2018
madridguy:
Madrid is not a Christian city and with time we are taking back the Europe. Just wait and see.

That's after Saudi Arabia has been taken over, right?
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC by SmartMugu: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2018
Newpride:
Hope they won’t bomb Falz
I really hope they don't send herdsmen and their cows to his house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy / "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) / Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.