Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,009 members, 7,852,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them (33855 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by hector1046(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2018
delugajackson:
So you judge people by the number of turn down you generate from your incessant requests? Do you know how hard it is to survive in this Buhari economy?

I think women are losing it on a daily. At this point, they are resolving to what I call "desperation tactics." This particular one has her head in the clouds. What could be worse than dating a lady with an over-bloated ego and a very high sense of entitlement like this one?

Ladies like these think the world revolves around them. Just because you got a pretty face and a banging body, you think everyone is automatically indebted to you? Bítch, get the fúck out of here!
well said bro sadly that's the situation we find ourselves in this part of the world, once she's beautiful she believes everybody should answer to her, she believes she must have her way with everything in life
Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by Psoul(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2018
One can offer to render help with the hope of intended gain. That is not a proof of reliable friendship. Try to be smart you dull brain.

Phones are getting smarter by the day
Human beings are getting more stupid daily

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them by sugarplumkaycee: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2018
why do people equate knowing true friends with monetary things. I could be of help in other ways and not have money to help u in your 'time of need' does that make me a bad friend?

FlirtyKaren:
Actress Damilola Adegbite has revealed the ways she tests friends, to understand who among them is her true friend and who is just there for friendship sake.

According to her, she pretends to be in need of money or any other thing and waits for their responses. She believes it is okay to know the ones that truly care for you and since one is getting old, one needs to know those that are really worth one's time.

Damilola Adegbite wrote

Sometimes I do this little thing, I ask certain people in my life for some help, monetary or otherwise. Just to see how eager they will be to assist. We all need to be sure who to call in times of need, those who genuinely care for us, and lately, I’d rather not wait till the last minute. The older one gets, the more important it is to know who your TRUE friends are.

So if I ever, randomly, I mean from nowhere asked you for help, and you thought, “Hmmm, that’s really strange coming from Dami”, maybe, just maybe…it was a test

Are you a friend to Damilola Adegbite, know that the next time she is asking you for money, it is best you send it to her on time because she might just be putting you to a test.

https://lailasnews.com/this-is-how-i-test-my-true-friends-damilola-adegbite/

lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / How Far Has Reekado Banks Gone Since His Mavin Records Departure? / Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.