Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) (36492 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Biodun1929:
Forget the HIV/AIDs scam, people need to be more worried about Herpes, Chlamydia, Candida and the other STI's. These are the real issues cos you can get them so easily, and people don't even know about them.

Herpes can't be cured smh. That stuff is a killer... I know this girl that has it, fyn girl but no one wants to sleep with her again, she's even complaining...
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by pawpzman: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
I didn't feel any pressure when I got tested on Monday. I always run the HIV test each time i go for a medical check that requires taking a blood sample.
You feel good knowing your health status. Although don't forget to ensure careful sterilisation of sharp objects after use especially if you use a public clipper for barbing, Don't go about f*cking randomly without using condoms as you might not be lucky.
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
gypsey:
ohi well.. i am just gonna finish this cake first

enjoyment, u pikin nor even wan cut small give megrin
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by pawesome(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
mistacoco:
I went to check mine 3 days ago, after the lab scientist took my blood fr checkup, you need to see how my body was shaking, unnecessarily sweat dripping down my body.different thought coming through my mind that moment.if am positive who did I contract it from. Is it Ada, or bisola or fatima grin

I felt relax when my result came out negative.
I promise myself not to Av raw sex to anyone even my girlfriend.
Raw sex is sweet but the negative effect is dangerous.
lwkm.... grin
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Bros HIV drugs are free.
If you play safe, you would have no reason to fear. HIV test is the only test I do, knowing the result even before the test grin, and I do it regularly 2-3x in a year.
PS: What you don't know would kill you faster than what you know.
2 to 3 times every year? don't worry what you're looking for you'll soon find

5 Likes

Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Herpes can't be cured smh. That stuff is a killer... I know this girl that has it, fyn girl but no one wants to sleep with her again, she's even complaining...

Men! That ish scares the shiit out of me. Why don't people really know about it? To be honest, I got to know about it just 2 years ago.
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by NumbEmotions(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oliveronline:
Na only through sex dem dey contact HIV?
I tire o!
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
lightness77:
2 to 3 times every year? don't worry what you're looking for you'll soon find
My brother the only stuff ayam looking for now is money o, pls you know how I can find it? A brother is broke grin
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by gonkin(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
I did it this January without fear, Seriously i feel unprotected sex is the only way for someone to get the germ. Other than that during the test, there's nothing to fear.
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
EsotericMonk:

My brother the only stuff ayam looking for now is money o, pls you know how I can find it? A brother is broke grin
find a problem in your environment, sit and think about a solution you can offer. something people will have no option but to oblige, offer the solution and watch yourself evolve to whatever you want to be.
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Alfred2000: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Bros HIV drugs are free.
If you play safe, you would have no reason to fear. HIV test is the only test I do, knowing the result even before the test grin, and I do it regularly 2-3x in a year.
PS: What you don't know would kill you faster than what you know.
Wondering wot u actually looking to see that makes run the test 2-3x yearly, i hope ur eye no go see wetin u dey find, wehdone sir
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by ibori1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
maasoap:

Never tested but my wife always tested during pregnancy. That's enough for me as far as my status is concerned.

u can b positive y ur wife is negative

fact

argue with ur doctor
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Remembering the first time I did HIV test. The kind of questions the nurse was asking me almost made me wet my pants. I even lied about my name, phone number and home address just incase. Even after confirming the result, she was still telling me to stay away from sex. I was already thinking it was the end of my life till she told me I was negative. See joy. Mehn, that shi is scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
sinaj:
Shit is so scary
Share ur experience ma'am
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by omonla10(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Everyone on nairaland tested negative to the virus.. Seems d virus is just mere fiction.. If not, being a faceless forum, guys should come out and confess if they came out positive..

I've never seen an hiv infected person sha.

1 Like

Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
It shouldn't be when you know you haven't being promiscuous and ignorant undecided
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Sike(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Let me just pass
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
lightness77:
find a problem in your environment, sit and think about a solution you can offer. something people will have no option but to oblige, offer the solution and watch yourself evolve to whatever you want to be.
Good thinking wink
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
As we all know how terrifying that moment could be when you walk yourself down to the hospital to get tested for this dreadful disease (HIV) after exposure through sexual intercourse, blood transfusion or sharing of sharp objects.

I bet you, you don't want to get tested if you sure u are not exposed to this virus as the fear of knowing HIV will kill you kills faster than death itself.

Play safe Nairalanders

http://www.zikoko.com/story/all-the-thoughts-that-go-through-your-mind-during-your-first-hiv-test/

The first time was scary as hell, so many thoughts of "What If". Well, done 3 after that and it's all good. Everyone needs to check themselves periodically.
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Those moments are moments you feel you're in another planet.
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by joshrare(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
mistacoco:
I went to check mine 3 days ago, after the lab scientist took my blood fr checkup, you need to see how my body was shaking, unnecessarily sweat dripping down my body.different thought coming through my mind that moment.if am positive who did I contract it from. Is it Ada, or bisola or fatima grin it was asif I had sudden typhoid and malaria with strong headache that moment grin, so this is how I just useless my life. grin

I felt relief when my result came out negative.
I promise myself not to Av raw sex to anyone even my girlfriend.
Raw sex is sweet but the negative effect is dangerous.

Funny but true....
I remember when I went to run my test, the lady said I will have to answer some questions.. she asked me me,;have you had unprotected sex and I replied yes. oh boy! she was shocked but I know I was negative coz its been a while
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
I made the same promise too.....no raw sex even with my shadow or in the dream #condomStyle
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Biodun1929:

Men! That ish scares the shiit out of me. Why don't people really know about it? To be honest, I got to know about it just 2 years ago.

i got to know about it last year when this girl contacted. damn she places ice on her v***na..

1 Like

Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
when you're with the counselor & d lady asks when last you had sex cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sharpshooota:

So you too dey knack? undecided

It's like na only me zip up for here oh
so people contact the virus only via knacking shey
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nothing like that! Im not a knackist. When she told me you are negative! Me: b4 u were expecting what? Left their result. Im on top of my game and i love my life to throw it away for fun of how many mintues? Ko joor!

1 Like

Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
I've done mine thrice, although there was no exposure, i willingly did, was so scared the three times i did, the first was so scary.
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
8 You’ll think of how you’ll possibly be able to afford the drugs.

I'm broke!

But pls be honest and serious, are the drugs that expensive??
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
I bet 40% of NLders never check their HIv status
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by steph4real1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
omonla10:
Everyone on nairaland tested negative to the virus.. Seems d virus is just mere fiction.. If not, being a faceless forum, guys should come out and confess if they came out positive..

I've never seen an hiv infected person sha.
The tin tire me o. Everyone is forming negative 4 nairaland, no one wan agree say him positive, lying to themselves. God is watching all of you. u
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by xest(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Never had any reason yo go for HIV test .

check my SIGNATURE
go and sit down
Re: How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) by madjune(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
I remember having this test for the first time at LUTH, surulere.

It was nightmarish.

They took my blood alright and I wasn't myself for days.
I kept checking up on all my past girls to see if they had symptoms and whereas they appeared ok, still I wasn't satisfied.

Then, come the day for result collection.
I got there and they shuffled another person's result into.my hands. It was positive.

I nearly fainted. In fact I did.

I dont know how I managed to.see that the name on the result card wasn't mine and that was my saving grace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Malnourished Child Brutally Tortured, Abused And Left Lying On The Stree / Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.