Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (49597 Views)

What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 55k Per Month Maintain? / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by Holyson213: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2019
cokegee:

How much

550k pay and drive.ac chilling check my profile

1 Like

Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by apexmall(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Olumyyde:

That's ur contact on ur signature ryt?

Yes please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by temi4fash(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2019
geronimoedeh1:

Brother go for golf 3 direct Belgium/tokunbo. Its around that 500k. Never ever buy a fairly used Nigerian car. Maintenance and fueling is sugar cane.

Are you sure of this price you quoted.

Even with the custom clearance
Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by akanbiaa(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Olumyyde:
Good evening my brothers and sisters. I am a family man with a wife and a daughter and I need a small fairly used car that is easy to maintain. A car that has fuel economy,whose parts are available and affordable in order to ease family mobility as my wife's workplace is quite a distance from the house. Also, the stress of my wife carrying my child to work via buses n keke breaks my heart. Although we are looking at 2002 Honda civic, heard it fits my criteria so well. Pls, I need your advice on that too. My budget is 450k to 500k. GOD bless us all.
Buying a car from money earned giving darkness to people via Kaduna Electric your work place? Hmmmmm
Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by okoroemeka(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2021
amedualiyi:

Are all these good cars?
@ OP, please don't go and buy a waste product. Used keke sells for 350k, imagine buying a car for 450k.
he will get a babyboy for #450k or even less
Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by dadabashua1(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Na wa o,3 years old topic...when prices of things were a bit better... 450k car now na trouble you de look for.
Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by Olumyyde(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
akanbiaa:
Buying a car from money earned giving darkness to people via Kaduna Electric your work place? Hmmmmm
Calm down chief, who told you I work with Kaduna electric? I'm a federal worker. What are we saying what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by Olumyyde(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
okoroemeka:
he will get a babyboy for #450k or even less
I got a very sound honda bulldog for 425k, I've been cruising it for 2years and a half now n enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by Olumyyde(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
dadabashua1:
Na wa o,3 years old topic...when prices of things were a bit better... 450k car now na trouble you de look for.
Car wey I don dey cruise and enjoy over 2years and half now!

3 Likes

Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by dadabashua1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olumyyde:

my brother...enjoy your ride o.

1 Like

Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by Olumyyde(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
dadabashua1:
my brother...enjoy your ride o.
Gracias man.

1 Like

Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by ITbomb(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olumyyde:

No leg issue?
Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by Olumyyde(m): 4:16am On Jun 25, 2021
ITbomb:

No leg issue?
There was, as a newbie I was caught unawares. But now, as soon as I hear the sign I do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by Rinoxy: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Olumyyde:

There was, as a newbie I was caught unawares. But now, as soon as I hear the sign I do the needful.
Better man.
Are you still using the same car or you've changed it?
Re: What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? by Olumyyde(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Rinoxy:

Better man.
Are you still using the same car or you've changed it?
I sold it. Going for a Peugeot 307 now by GOD'S grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS / Mercedes-benz Praises Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels / Mercedes Kompressor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.