Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police (98599 Views)

Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by ivandragon: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
OK...

while I strongly believe Saraki needs to 'answer' for the matter, the way the police are trying so hard to paint saraki guilty by association is not too professional...

it's just like saying that because pmb supports the spread of Islam in Nigeria & was once nominated as spokesperson for BH, then he is a sponsor of BH or has an association beyond the surface...

or does he?...
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Mouthgag: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided undecided undecided
And so??......u know how many wedding i don gate crash??......this if seen as evidence goes to show how poor our so called detextives and investigators are.....bring valid evidences and i will agree with u until den this is just political witch-hunting
Shut ùp!

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Lexusgs430: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
So because he attended the wedding? This IGP is clueless....

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Banksheggs(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
How many things do saraki need to do before they deal with him
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Jaideyone(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Olumeme:

So our comments is preventing police from doing their job?
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
then why are you guys ranting and screaming witch-hunt instead of keeping mum? public outcry influences decision of institutions all over the world. why the public outcry of witch hunt if you don't want the police to soft-pedal?

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Adeyinka123: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Saraki ti rogo.

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Who doesnt know that that if a popular politician like Saraki is holding an event like a wedding some thing like the Asoebi becomes public property which will be readily available at different textile vendors for anyone who wants to associate and show support fro the big politician on that day ...please the Nigerian police should stop embarrassing the policing community worldwide now ..By now Nigerians are expecting to see solid police working evidence showing how the model number of the guns Saraki gave the robbers, text messages and communications between Saraki and the robbers planning the robbery and at least evidence of Saraki recieving his part of the robbery largesse from the robbers and not this silly picture of Ayo the robbery wearing Asoebi at a political wedding because a popular politician like Saraki has thousands of supporters amongst them are reverends, Imams, traditional rulers , students, agberos, professors, footballers , farmers, market women and maybe sometimes criminals and you cannot expect him to account for all of their conducts outside camaraderie of politic ... Enough of this show of shame by our police already!!!!!

TOLD DEM!!

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by mathinips(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Because a robber attended a function with you now make u a robber. Ok ooo u better start screening those who attends your functions. U will write in your IV " Don't attend if you are armed robber"

Churches and Mosque should write at their post don't enter if u be armed robber.

Because if u go sit-down close to armed robber and they now snapped you together with am, gengen, Buhari boys will transmitter you when the robber is later caught.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Jaabioro(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Whether you like it on not the guy or the suspects are very close to Saraki .He Saraki may not be aware about the robbery. Therefore the closeness gave,or boosted their evils moral ..and more over they might have been involved in others crimes, he Saraki...been their political leader using his position to get them off...Saraki still have more question to answer.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Jaideyone(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
So because he attended the wedding? This IGP is clueless....
can you attend the SP's daughter's wedding and get that close to him when you don't have a personal relationship with him?

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by bedspread: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
jerseyboy:
Buhari should be impeached.

Saraki should resign.
U Deserve some Accolades

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Bossontop(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Omojolaray:
common shut up.... Haba how can you be this biased?.... Saraki na serious criminal
Bros i no talk say no be criminal infact to me all politicians na thieves dem be.....but bring beta evidence not some half-assed evidence dat will not even hold water in court
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
we know na politician way. there are increase bank robberies when election is around the corner. saraki is an idiot, a thief that should be stone in the market square

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided undecided undecided
And so??......u know how many wedding i don gate crash??......this if seen as evidence goes to show how poor our so called detextives and investigators are.....bring valid evidences and i will agree with u until den this is just political witch-hunting

Saraki daughters wedding if its really that guy and its gate crashing he will never be that close... #backtodaura

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
ivandragon:
OK...

while I strongly believe Saraki needs to 'answer' for the matter, the way the police are trying so hard to paint saraki guilty by association is not too professional...

it's just like saying that because pmb supports the spread of Islam in Nigeria & was once nominated as spokesperson for BH, then he is a sponsor of BH or has an association beyond the surface...

or does he?...

Substitute Miyetti Allah for Boko Haram, then read your post again, knowing full well that Miyetti Allah has been venting about Anti-grazing legislation and PMB is their life patron!
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by neonly: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jaideyone:
how do you expect the police to arrest him when youths like us are already screaming witch-hunt? the police had to soft-pedal so it won't look like the executive is coming after the legislature

Is because we know d Nigerian police is never truthful in d case I pray u don't enter der wshala one day I can never bi a friend to a police man I prefer army before but now they sef do join in propaganda politics
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Bossontop(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mouthgag:

Shut ùp!
I dey my house na....lol

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why is this corrupt igp not channeling his stupidity to investigate herdsmen and miyetti terrorists
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by ruffDiamond: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
saraki is a criminal he must vomit all our commonwealth kwara yams eaten by him and his late thuggish fada dazzol angry

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Bossontop(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ellixlimswag:

Saraki daughters wedding if its really that guy and its gate crashing he will never be that close... #backtodaura
Well i agree with ur oda message....#back to daura
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
KILL SARAKI

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by sonnie10: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Circumstantial evidence. Can be blown out of the water by the most inept lawyer ever called to the bar.

All Saraki has to say is he doesn't know the dude. He invited many people to the wedding and those people brought people. The wedding was a public event and people were free to show up.

The lawyer can even allude to an elaborate, long-term plan to frame his client, hence the existence of such a photograph may have been premeditated.

This is dangerous precedence. If this evidence is allowed, the judicial system would be towing the slippery slope. It then stands that each time someone photo bombs you, you are an accomplice.
Nigeria is heading south. This could be interpreted as a retaliatory move if you remember the IG's earlier refusal to honor an invitation from the house in Dino's case.

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Sterope(f): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
The suspects alleged that he provided them with arms and ammunitions. The police are interested in saraki because he provided them with arms and ammunition...that would be Saraki number one offence. He does not have the authority to provide weapons to people. I do not think he was granted licence to do that either.It is illegal and criminal. He might actually do serious time if prosecuted and found guilty.

They also alleged that the weapons were provided for the sole aim of causing unrest.....this would be the number two offence. It is basically against law.

I know you like Saraki and hate Buhari. I don't care about either. I do care if you are not gaining substantially from either of them but chose to spend your free time supporting people who would watch your family burn to death so that they could be few thoudands richer. Think about it!

Saraki does not give two fvcks about you. Buhari does not give two fvcks about you. I dont give two fvcks about you too! But it would be wise your head!

God bless our politicians eh!

Nbote:
Lol.. Seriously naija police is becoming not jus an embarassment but a comic show.. U claim he has links to d robbery and shld come in for questioning, and afta he accepted ur invitation U backtracked and asked for a written report instead.. And now U are still making noise and repeating urselves. Has he submitted d report and U found it unsatisfactory or what? Dis is d most unprofessional d Nigerian Police has ever been.. Dis public show of stupidity is becoming embarrassing to Nigerians

Bros information is power, even though ignorance seems like bliss..
https://www.channelstv.com/2018/06/03/police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robbery/

https://punchng.com/updated-police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robberies/

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/04/police-withdraw-invitation-saraki-ask-him-respond-writing

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by anigold(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is not a logical evidence..I have attended and sewed many Ashebi of TM where I don't even Know the bride nor groom but was invited by a friend.. am not saying Politicians are not most times linked to criminals but in this type of case there has to be a concrete evidence..not just a smear campaign..
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by maestroferddi: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jaideyone:
how do you expect the police to arrest him when youths like us are already screaming witch-hunt? the police had to soft-pedal so it won't look like the executive is coming after the legislature
Your mumu never do?

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by anigold(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jolar101:
Why is this corrupt igp not channeling his stupidity to investigate herdsmen and miyetti terrorists
they are not criminals but law abiding citizens of Northern Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Sterope(f): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Law aside

An unknown guy that was awfully close to him during his daughter's wedding? That is interesting.

The IGP also planned for the guys to rob the banks and kill over 25 people. More interesting!

I like Saraki anyways. He does not try hard to be what he is not. I look forward to his gameplan.

Jeezuzpick:

Circumstantial evidence. Can be blown out of the water by the most inept lawyer ever called to the bar.

All Saraki has to say is he doesn't know the dude. He invited many people to the wedding and those people brought people. The wedding was a public event and people were free to show up.

The lawyer can even allude to an elaborate, long-term plan to frame his client, hence the existence of such a photograph may have been premeditated.

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by cytell56: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ebullience:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/271372-just-in-more-evidence-links-offa-robbery-suspects-with-saraki-nigeria-police.html#.

Clueless Police!!! It's only in Nigeria that security agents release vital information to public domain even when a suspect is yet to be charged to a competent court.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by bellville: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
I hope this doesnt become another Oredein case. Google "oredein" if you love history.

Yoruba weddings are usually a fanfare attended by all and sundry, his political thugs inclusive. This may not be enough evidence.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by tunary(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
And at the end of the day nothing will still happen to saraki despite all evidence
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
sonnie10:
Is Saraki responsible for what people do in their private time?

The argument here is so dumb. What this means is that people should be held accountable for the activities of every guest that ever attended their event.

Can you ever get that close to the senate president even in a market place? Make we fear God o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region