Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police (98635 Views)

Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:02am On Jun 07, 2018
blazer2018:

Are u for real?

Like this close to the Senate President?

Pls tell me something else

That is his daughter's wedding and the guy is on the uniform approved for the occasion. With that he can access anywhere during the event.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by allaboutobed(m): 4:42am On Jun 07, 2018
Ebullience:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/271372-just-in-more-evidence-links-offa-robbery-suspects-with-saraki-nigeria-police.html#.

those guys might really be Saraki boys but that doesn't mean he sent them to steal. I am just saying.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by ahmedbanj(m): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Infact dis 9ja police ehn,seems its zombie's that are been recruited into the police force now,dem no get brain anymore.,are there still detectives amongst them sha?
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by binalas(m): 5:08am On Jun 07, 2018
Young man at 55?
NwaChibuzor060:
Saraki is too innocent to be part of such heinous crime. Let the young man be.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Kumbola: 5:32am On Jun 07, 2018
The photo posted is not the guy that was caught in the robbery crime, that man on the photo withSaraki at his wedding is not him
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by bros856: 6:08am On Jun 07, 2018
sonnie10:
Is Saraki responsible for what people do in their private time?

The argument here is so dumb. What this means is that people should be held accountable for the activities of every guest that ever attended their event.
YOU ARE THE DUMB HERE. I THINK YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE REASON WHY SARAKI IS INVOLVED. LET ME EDUCATE YOU, ARM ROBBERS SAID SARAKI BOUGHT THEM GUNS, HE SAID HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THEM, Police have to gather evidence to backup their claims so as it unfold they are showing it to the world to avoid being accuse of witch hunting.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by luvme0702: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2018
Saraki knows the robbers. For one of them to come close to a whole senate president where security tight die, na lie. Saraki knows them very well. In as much as I hate Buhari with a passion, this is enough evidence against the senate president.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by sonnie10: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2018
bros856:
YOU ARE THE DUMB HERE. I THINK YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE REASON WHY SARAKI IS INVOLVED. LET ME EDUCATE YOU, ARM ROBBERS SAID SARAKI BOUGHT THEM GUNS, HE SAID HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THEM, Police have to gather evidence to backup their claims so as it unfold they are showing it to the world to avoid being accuse of witch hunting.

And all the allegations are coming from your most trusted source right?
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by sonnie10: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2018
bros856:

And all the allegations are coming from your most trusted and credible source right?
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Nbote:
Lol.. Seriously naija police is becoming not jus an embarassment but a comic show.. U claim he has links to d robbery and shld come in for questioning, and afta he accepted ur invitation U backtracked and asked for a written report instead.. And now U are still making noise and repeating urselves. Has he submitted d report and U found it unsatisfactory or what? Dis is d most unprofessional d Nigerian Police has ever been.. Dis public show of stupidity is becoming embarrassing to Nigerians

Bros information is power, even though ignorance seems like bliss..
https://www.channelstv.com/2018/06/03/police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robbery/

https://punchng.com/updated-police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robberies/

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/04/police-withdraw-invitation-saraki-ask-him-respond-writing

D problem with some of U is dat U don't seem to know what's right and what's wrong anymore... Point anywhere in my post dat indicates my support for Saraki? D Police are simply making a caricature of demselves and ppl like U are d ones dey put on d show for... Kip fooling urselves to think d Presidency is making dem soft pedal... If d police say dey have incriminating evidence and time and time again dey kip reiterating dat fact, why not go afta him instead of d usual media trial dis govt has always resorted to? U believe d Presidency is looking for a soft landing for Saraki and yet d Police kip ranting about evidence every now and den? Get sense naaaaa

You really do have time to lecture them oooo,
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by deepwater(f): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2018
manutdrichie:
grin

Adekunle Gold

if you understand click like

I understand, but I don't think it's Photoshop
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Eglobalma: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
Saraki is too innocent to be part of such heinous crime. Let the young man be.

SARS WILL KILL U SND ALL UR FAMILY, ITS BASTARDS LIKE U THAT KEEP SUPPORTING THESE SNAKES
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by bydot1(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2018
NPF just too dumb...so attending an event, the organizer/celebrant should be held responsible for all guest actions before and after the event....is like they are all mad undecided undecided
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2018
ivandragon:

you chaps are just hilarious.

seems you cant read properly. my first sentence clearly states that saraki should explain, my other statements simply express my reservations on the way & manner the police is trying so hard to establish what I feel is a circumstantial link between saraki & the robbers.

if you can't understand, its not my fault you are daft.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2018
sonnie10:
Is Saraki responsible for what people do in their private time?

The argument here is so dumb. What this means is that people should be held accountable for the activities of every guest that ever attended their event.

Even though I personally feel it's a political witch hunting.

But, no one is saying Saraki is responsible for whatever his guests do in their respective privacies.

I think the argument from the Police is a bit logical in this respect:

If the man was present at Saraki's wedding, and not only that he could get close enough to the couple.

If he could make it to the same pix with Saraki and the couple

Then.....

He either knew Saraki or someone that knew someone that knew him....

Of course, if that nigger in the pix was TRUELY... one of the arrested gang robbers, its left to Saraki to explain how he got to be one of his VIPs.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Shudyboi(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Hmmmm. We don't need to disturb ourselves over this kind of matter let wait and see the outcome... Godless #NG
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by waveman2: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2018
How does that make him an accomplice. Please try to be objective and stop beclouding your judgements with sentiments. And try to drive ur point without insult just show how myopic u are.

Jaideyone:
stop making a fool of yourself pls. is he related to saraki? he claim he never met saraki before yet he received SUV and they were standing together at saraki's daughter's wedding. can a stranger just stand together and take pictures with the third most powerful man in Nigeria like that?
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by gwmlogistic: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2018
sonnie10:

What exactly is Sarakis offense?
For having links with criminals,Aiding and abetting at best.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by waveman2: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Please post the link where the arm robbers said saraki bought them guns or forever remain silent in ur foolishness.

bros856:
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by christee(f): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2018
like wedding party 1
wagazala:
Maybe he went there to steal phones
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by kingsmaila(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2018
Most Politicians in Nigeria have thugs and I can't figure why they prefare thugs to our security personnel.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by byteem: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2018
MUGUS.. ITS NOT THESAME PERSON.. TAKE A CLOSER LOOK WITH FORENSIC TECH .. ITS DEFINITELY NOT THE SAME PERSON..

NOT THAT THE IDIOTIC POLICE WHO ARE JUST ON A VINDICTIVE MISSION WILL OBSERVE ..

NO FAN OF SARAKI.. INFACT I LOVE THIS DRAMA PLAYING OUT .. STRANGE BED FELLOWS .. THATS WHY IS SO ANNOYING .. COS I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE END OF THIS MOVIE..

IF U WANT TO NAIL A RAT.. NAIL IT WELL.. DNT BRING CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT CANNOT STAND SCRUTINY ...

HE WHO ASSERTS MUST PROVE.. THATS THE RULE.. HEEDIOTS
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Jaideyone(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2018
waveman2:

How does that make him an accomplice. Please try to be objective and stop beclouding your judgements with sentiments. And try to drive ur point without insult just show how myopic u are.

are you blind to read where the suspect said he's a political thug for saraki? were you blind to the part where he said they were given two AK-47 riffles to disrupt the Congress of the other APC faction? didn't you see the suspect in a picture with the senate President? or you think anyone can just have access to the 3rd most powerful man in the country like that?

some of you are so hell-bent on defending thieves that even when it's obvious they are ruining your future you still defend them.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by pacespot(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2018
I hope Buhari can prove to the world he is a real man. Look at that striking resemblance, the robber is even standing right behind Saraki. This impunity must stop, this same saraki guy was caught in a Panama papers and he used paid protesters to sabotage the court process, his minions will always shout witch hunting. So when you're in opposition and you committed a cold blooded murder, you should be allowed to work free. Some people say Saraki is APC but we all know he is PDP in spirit. if we keep repressing justice like this when one makes confession, then there will be time in future when no one wants to make confession or testify for the good of mankind for fear of being victimized or no justice will be passed.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2018
kingsmaila:
Most Politicians in Nigeria have thugs and I can't figure why they prefare thugs to our security personnel.
Check our signature in blue just here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Jail saraki asap....bargarish country
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by ridbell01(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Who doesnt know that that if a popular politician like Saraki is holding an event like a wedding some thing like the Asoebi becomes public property which will be readily available at different textile vendors for anyone who wants to associate and show support fro the big politician on that day ...please the Nigerian police should stop embarrassing the policing community worldwide now ..By now Nigerians are expecting to see solid police working evidence showing how the model number of the guns Saraki gave the robbers, text messages and communications between Saraki and the robbers planning the robbery and at least evidence of Saraki recieving his part of the robbery largesse from the robbers and not this silly picture of Ayo the robbery wearing Asoebi at a political wedding because a popular politician like Saraki has thousands of supporters amongst them are reverends, Imams, traditional rulers , students, agberos, professors, footballers , farmers, market women and maybe sometimes criminals and you cannot expect him to account for all of their conducts outside camaraderie of politic ... Enough of this show of shame by our police already!!!!!
why are thinking like a fool?Did you know that if you go to that wedding the highest to can reach is 10 kilometers to the venue
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by blazer2018: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

That is his daughter's wedding and the guy is on the uniform approved for the occasion. With that he can access anywhere during the event.

I beg to disagree with you sir...I've bn to a few high class social functions and I know how these things work...I insist a nobody can't get this close to d Senate Pres...as much as d uniform gives u d freedom to move at will during an event, it has its limit...during events like this, celebrants who holds very important position in d society are more vulnerable to attacks than ever, hence d huge presence of uniformed and mufti-ed security personal to protect.

Now tell me, how on earth would a miscreant be standing a step behind the Saraki without bn checked...U know what, believe what u want to believe.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Olumeme: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Jaideyone:
then why are you guys ranting and screaming witch-hunt instead of keeping mum? public outcry influences decision of institutions all over the world. why the public outcry of witch hunt if you don't want the police to soft-pedal?

We should keep quiet so he can turn the country upside down finally abi?
You people that are hailing, why didn't he use that to perform.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by waveman2: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
And the ones you are supporting are not ruining your future. All politicians are de same be it saraki, tinubu or buhari. Stop deceiving yourself. The question here is,is saraki involved in the robbery?if the police can bring any evidence to the table they should keep quiet.

Jaideyone:
are you blind to read where the suspect said he's a political thug for saraki? were you blind to the part where he said they were given two AK-47 riffles to disrupt the Congress of the other APC faction? didn't you see the suspect in a picture with the senate President? or you think anyone can just have access to the 3rd most powerful man in the country like that?

some of you are so hell-bent on defending thieves that even when it's obvious they are ruining your future you still defend them.

Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by sonnie10: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Noel1:

Even though I personally feel it's a political witch hunting.

But, no one is saying Saraki is responsible for whatever his guests do in their respective privacies.

I think the argument from the Police is a bit logical in this respect:

If the man was present at Saraki's wedding, and not only that he could get close enough to the couple.

If he could make it to the same pix with Saraki and the couple

Then.....

He either knew Saraki or someone that knew someone that knew him....

Of course, if that nigger in the pix was TRUELY... one of the arrested gang robbers, its left to Saraki to explain how he got to be one of his VIPs.

Are you aware that Judas was sitting at the same table with Jesus? Wish they had cameras then.
Re: Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police by Felixv: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
I think saraki should have his day in court --no matter what the police charge him with, because there is no doubt that he would be charged with conspiracy.

some people would have sympathy for him ,say, there is a witch hunt against him,etc (off course he was benevolent to a lot of people -even though he used our money ) -stealing from peter to satisfy paul.

my take is simple -if you have an association with criminal elements be prepared for anything.

The Nigerian national assembly have zero interest in the well being of the Nigerian people, there is no bill that addresses the youth unemployment,infrastructural deficit,poverty level etc in this country, all they do is make bills to make themselves stupendously rich at the expense of the common man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.