Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

HELP US. My Business Needs 1million To Maximize Its Potential - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP US. My Business Needs 1million To Maximize Its Potential (348 Views)

What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness / The Best Music Video Marketing Services Maximize Its Overall Potential To Thrive / HELP US. My Business Needs 1million To Maximize Its Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP US. My Business Needs 1million To Maximize Its Potential by Davepal: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
We are registered small business and established over the year. We run a profitable and viable venture in digital media printing business, and willing to pay returns monthly.

Target : N1,000,000 to N2,000,000

Stage: Profitable

Percentage: 20% - 30% per year

We are startup and have done major installation and networking, purchased major equipment, strategically located closer to market, parks, major road, and making sales with good profit.
Managed by experienced and skillful young entrepreneur.

Our mission is to provide best digital printing services at affordable rate with a Vision to expand to other major business districts in Nigeria within the next 5 years.

For Enquiries check my signature
Re: HELP US. My Business Needs 1million To Maximize Its Potential by Davepal: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
You can be part of us......

(1) (Reply)

3 Easiest Ways To Make Money As A Graduate In Nigeria / Don't Make This Deadly Clickbank Mistake... / Solar Energy For Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.