Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (55705 Views)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by czarina(f): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by BabaRamota1980: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
What may be wrong ke? He realized his mistake nau, but too late.

1 Like

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by FTrebirth(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
stupidity.

he's a bitch ass nigga.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Rapoo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
the groom be like, why would they force me to marry a drama queen like____ abeg help me complete the sentence
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by MorataFC: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin
HungerBAD:
Losing his freedom.
what
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by KosyJerry(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Timekeeper:
I thought wedding is a thing joy, why crying again!??

His a BITCH
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by BabaRamota1980: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
SoapQueen:
He might be crying for many reasons. Maybe much expenses accrued in the course of the wedding or the realization of the fact that he will be saddled with one woman for the rest of his life.

The tears might be tears of joy!

No mas is ever saddled with one woman for rest of his life. Ahh, every 15yrs a man suppose to upgrade.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
He never really wanted to marry the girl but as she don get pregnant and refused to abort.

As e dey sign e dey think "Which kind wahala be this na"

3 Likes

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by sweetTai(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
You dumb son of a gun, your wife should be crying not you. Now we know who will be wearing the trousers in this household.

1 Like

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
He's probably signing is life agreement grin
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
Losing his freedom.

"Signing away his freedom"

Fixed
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
ibkayee:
He's signing a receipt

You always cry when signing receipt?
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
The comments here cheesy
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Teeboi56: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
adto:
Dey tell am sey meat don finish
Your comments tire me
I Hope u we not kill us wit laugh

1 Like

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by joepentwo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Its his problem! Its dia problem.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
From my study of the situation hes overjoyed with too many emotions. I think he married 4 love.... or hate. Either of the extremes.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nedfed(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tears of joy
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by ELgordo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ovoko!

1 Like

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Maybe he jus find out say d big boobi or ukwu wey d wife take seduce am into marriage is fakecheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by ibkayee(f): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

You always cry when signing receipt?
Depends on what I just paid for lol
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by elkon(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Richy4:
Tears of Joy maybe... Who knows what he has passed through on this planet.... All the rejections, heart ache... before he found the star fish or Gold fish "
yeah bro
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by jahbiz: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamD18:
Is that woman his mother or wife?
if that woman beside him is the wife, omoh he needs to cry cox I can see its the woman that's marrying him.

1 Like

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bros they sign court marriage certificate ( aka Hero to Zero warrant) and you wan make he dey smile abi You nor see Aunty Dey smile come put hand for him back dey pet am make he quick sign am?

You know how many years bros take invest before he reach that level, then one querrel everything go disappear

2 Likes

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by dynb: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
may be his mum or Dad is no more
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by MPESA(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamD18:
Is that woman his mother or wife?

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by zicoisaac: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
I was once in his shoes. I cried on my wedding day because I remembered what we both went through especially the obstacles I overcame during our courtship. she came from a Muslim home while I came from a Christian home. It's pastor's son getting married to Alhaja's daughter. To God alone be the glory at the end.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Oyindidi(f): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
FTrebirth:
stupidity.

he's a bitch ass nigga.
More like mummy's boy. It's only a boy that'll cry in public
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Oyindidi(f): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
zicoisaac:
I was once in his shoes. I cried on my wedding day because I remembered what we both went through especially the obstacles I overcame during our courtship. she came from a Muslim home while I came from a Christian home. It's pastor's son getting married to Alhaja's daughter. To God alone be the glory at the end.
Is she following you to Church?

1 Like

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
The woman beside him be like "Try & be a man"
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by ACE1010: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
I think it may be tears of joy!!!
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.