Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (55684 Views)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2018
Tonytonex:
He's Not Man Enough. It's The Wife That Is Supposed To Be Crying.

WHO MADE THIS RULE?

3 Likes

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by FTrebirth(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Oga I can see you’ve been released from Alcatraz grin
This moniker is waaaay better than the other one lipsrsealed

this one has been free since. grin

i just prefer the other one, which is the original. but it's now serving in kirikiri prison for an ass-kicking offence.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Joy at its peak kiss
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by MissJoy29(f): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
I don't think so. I don't even know d content.

Lol
Lol...it's alright.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Rhozabeth(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2018
2 things will probably make him cry: his freedom that his signing away and his momma that he his gonna miss! Lol, sure he is a momma's boy!
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by HolyTitus(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2018
There might be someone very dear he'd wished was present to witness the auspicious occasion...
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by DeWorlex45(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2018
This is a grown up man & i think many things might be responsible for d cry.

1. This man might have gone through different failed relationships dt usually collapse at some point, he might have even thought if he would be able to get married in life due to d many disappointments or breakups. So, finding himself signing a marriage certificate at last could make him cry, because he might not believe d whole thing since morning is real until he is asked to sign dt certificate.

2. Second thing dt could make him cry might be because one or both of his parents is/are no more to witness his eventual marriage after all dt has been gone thtough. Or perhaps, it might not be either of d parent dt is no more, it might be a very close & dear relation, it could be an elder or younger brother, an elder or younger sister, a rich & loving uncle or aunt, or it can even be a very close friend dt could have be his Best Man.

3. This man can also be crying because of a very loving Fiance who is now tragically late maybe due to accident, sickness or whatsoever, d memories of a very dearly/loving deceased fiance/fiancee on an eventual wedding day with another partner could actually make one shed some tears, no matter how brave u are as a man.

Finally, other personal feelings or emotions could make dis man cry because only him can understand what he is going through, & i dont really think financial or some expenses issues is enough to make a man cry on his wedding day, especially at a time of signinig a marriage certificate.

In my opinion, what might actually cause d cry might really be because of either or both of his parent who is no more to witness his eventual wedding ceremony. This is purely my opinions & suggestions.

Maybe Someone here could call d Best Man to ask what actually cause d cry of his best friend. BTW, how can dis kind of picture surface online, it means someone who is present at d event took dis picture & posted it, & i don't think dis is fair enough. Or is it d best man dt posted dis picture because i belive only close relations are called to witness d signing of marriage certificate. I could have think maybe d camera man posted d picture, but it's just unfortunate dt everybody has now turn to camerman/woman with their phones & ipads at every events, even in accident scenes.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by xtervaganza(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Taku555(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Access bank SMS alert debit.
their SMS alert charges is not on earth. I have not seen such before
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Wiinnd(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2018
He's gonna be Stucked to one p&ssy for the rest of his life. embarassed kiss
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by PearlStreet(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2018
troublemakea:

is that all that can drop from that little brain ur still managing undecided

You must be mistaking me for your father.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by PearlStreet(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2018
lonlytroy:

Epa i greet u

Greet your father like that.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Caring0(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Don't you get tired of crying? Lol.

Hehe maybe not, as far as I keep seeing you this beautiful ego oyibo smiley

Are you from igbo tribe?
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by lonlytroy(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

Greet your father like that.

See ur life, u no deserve respect
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by troublemakea(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

You must be mistaking me for your father.

your Great grandfather down to ur grandfather then lastly to ur father is nothing is could attribute to those paedophile. you know why? they were all certified slowpoke and they all died outta foolishness

lil wonder same trait is telling on the dumbstruck son. wata pity embarassed
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by SoapQueen(f): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Caring0:

Hehe maybe not, as far as I keep seeing you this beautiful ego oyibo smiley
Are you from igbo tribe?
No, Sir.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by PearlStreet(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2018
troublemakea:

your Great grandfather down to ur grandfather then lastly to ur father is nothing is could attribute to those paedophile. you know why? they were all certified slowpoke and they all died outta foolishness

lil wonder same trait is telling on the dumbstruck son. wata pity embarassed

See this dumb illiterate. Stop typing nonsense repeatedly like a mad man who also stammers.

Type coherently.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Ehislucky7: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2018
the guy just know say he own don finish
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by yabas(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2018
sisisioge:

Where is my laptop grin

Lol
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Caring0(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

No, Sir.

But you certainly do look like our pretty igbo sisters from the east, most ladies as pretty as yourself are usually from the east or North!

Okay tell me what tribe are you? smiley
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by petenweke: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2018
He's high on too much tramadol and Codeine from yesterday's bachelor parry. He's being crying from the moment he woke up honestly.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by MrCork: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

No, Sir.

^^^ kaiiii. .see lightskin booooobsi. ...please please please can I drink u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by troublemakea(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

See this dumb illiterate. Stop typing nonsense repeatedly like a mad man who also stammers.

Type coherently.

dumb illiterate? you said?

your whole family put together can't attain my level of education not even the coming generation undecided
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by SoapQueen(f): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2018
MrCork:

^^^ kaiiii. .see lightskin booooobsi. ...please please please can I drink u? cheesy

You won't eat?

Yeye.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by SoapQueen(f): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2018
Caring0:

But you certainly do look like our pretty igbo sisters from the east, most ladies as pretty as yourself are usually from the east or North!

Okay tell me what tribe are you? smiley

I am an Ukwuani(Delta) woman. Proudly one.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by MrCork: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

You won't eat?

Yeye.

...eat wetin?. Wot do u want me to eat?..sweery are lover not a fighter. .. I simply ask if I can drink u. It's a gentleman request undecided
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2018
He probably hasn't been given any food to eat since 3days, so that he can cooperate on the d day... And the Joy of tasting that jollof rice again, chaii!! hahahahaha grin
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Caring0(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

I am an Ukwuani(Delta) woman. Proudly one.

OH nice! Ukwale woman, I heard Ukwale women like to use jazz on their men ehn grin
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by PearlStreet(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2018
troublemakea:

dumb illiterate? you said?

your whole family put together can't attain my level of education not even the coming generation undecided

You should learn to begin sentences with capital letters and end with full stops.

Those are basic rules of grammar taught in Primary 1. Maybe you're a kindergarten dropout.

Dumb and stupid illiterate.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by megapriest(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
......emotionally overwhelmed. I guess Happy Married Life.. bro
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by lovelybugs(f): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
zicoisaac:
I was once in his shoes. I cried on my wedding day because I remembered what we both went through especially the obstacles I overcame during our courtship. she came from a Muslim home while I came from a Christian home. It's pastor's son getting married to Alhaja's daughter. To God alone be the glory at the end.

Wow! True love is beautiful.
It must have been hard. smiley
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by freshdude99(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Maybe because his parents who laboured so much for him aren't alive to share in his joy and see the man he's grown to become.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.