Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (55654 Views)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by tealaw(m): 3:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Kilon pa lékun?
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Caring0(m): 4:02am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
He might be crying for many reasons. Maybe much expenses accrued in the course of the wedding or the realization of the fact that he will be saddled with one woman for the rest of his life.

The tears might be tears of joy!

Wow
... your dp... just.... makes me wanna cry cry I see so many things that are beautiful on it from your face to your somethings that are beautiful and round that I don't know their names cry
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by williamdeluxe(m): 4:15am On Jun 09, 2018
He has a reason to cry if dahx d wife
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by aalangel(f): 4:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Timekeeper:
I thought wedding is a thing joy, why crying again!??

Maybe he's crying for a dear one (late) who he really wanted to see at the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
He might be crying for many reasons. Maybe much expenses accrued in the course of the wedding or the realization of the fact that he will be saddled with one woman for the rest of his life.

four women
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 09, 2018
divinelove:
He is sentenced to one pussi for life angry
you're not realistic
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by AnanseK(m): 5:43am On Jun 09, 2018
I warned him!

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Ojuororun(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2018
adto:
Dey tell am sey meat don finish
gringringrin
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Ojuororun(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:
He just saw another girl were fine pass his babe..
Lol...gringringrin
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Azam101: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2018
Men don't cry akuya!
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by SoapQueen(f): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Caring0:

Wow
... your dp... just.... makes me wanna cry cry I see so many things that are beautiful on it from your face to your somethings that are beautiful and round that I don't know their names cry

Don't you get tired of crying? Lol.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Rozaytee: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:
Is that woman his mother or wife?
na wetin I wan ask sef..cheesy
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by BanjiRaymond(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Since life is not promised, he has to love the woman he wants. But since he was forced to marry someone he doesn't love, he was thinking of how he will spend the rest of his life with such woman
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Codeman01(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
He just realised marriage is the only institution you don't graduate from. E reach to cry! grin

The guy named confirm hunter and sharp shooter, he just realized from registry after all the punishment of waywardness after marriage amounting to like 28years in prison, the hunter now have guns and can't shoot at common squirrel, he reach to cry � out blood self.

I pity those going to registry
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by tonygalaxy: 6:35am On Jun 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Tonytonex(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2018
He's Not Man Enough. It's The Wife That Is Supposed To Be Crying.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Successdude(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

lol u seem to b of the opinion that a single woman in a man's life means less joy ?
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Apelex(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Timekeeper:
I thought wedding is a thing joy, why crying again!??

I almost shed a tear too in mine
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by damos178(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2018
okay
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by troublemakea(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:
Have you ever seen a picture of a slave not crying when being sold into slavery?

Modern marriage is a scam. I usually advice guys not to do Court wedding. Without court wedding, your rights as a man are protected. If you dare enter. arriage Registry for wedding, you're finished.

Do Trad wedding and take your wife home to care for her. If she misbehaves, you treat her just how our ancestors treated errant wives.

is that all that can drop from that little brain ur still managing undecided
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by MissJoy29(f): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Apelex:

I almost shed a tear too in mine
Why?
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by MissJoy29(f): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
He thought the marriage thing was a joke until he was asked to sign the paper after reading all d conditions involved.

The one that pained him most is where they wrote "no more staring at any woman's ass but ur wife"
Does it really say this?
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by nazablossom(f): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Richy4:
Tears of Joy maybe... Who knows what he has passed through on this planet.... All the rejections, heart ache... before he found the star fish or Gold fish "
Tears of joy comes with a smile, that doesn't look like one. wink
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by DeWorlex45(m): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2018
Godwin616:
Perhaps he remembered his very first love who he had thought he would get married to but due to circumstances beyond his control there was a separation and he now found himself at the registry with another woman. May be his first fiance is late.
Nice comment so far, ur suggestion is quite good.
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by sisisioge: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2018
yabas:

My run away love

Where is my laptop grin
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by seanmozilla: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:
Is that woman his mother or wife?
E be like say na wife o. Enough reason to cry
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by mikool007(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:
He just saw another girl were fine pass his babe..
you are not good grin
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by kenex4ever(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2018
MissJoy29:

Does it really say this?
I don't think so. I don't even know d content.

Lol
Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Do you want to study and pass SAS certification in one sitting? Call Temitayo on 08162644554. All study materials, past questions and exam mode software available

Re: Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? by NabeelAbu: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2018
He is just a prey and women slave for ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.