Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (48060 Views)

Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, What She Did.. / Lady Shares Video Of Her Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Best Friend. / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2018
shocked
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by coalcoal1(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by hotwax: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2018
That pix tho
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by royallord1(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by generalorot(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2018
Humm.. She sha want attention by all means.. I hope his boo boo Bleep d other chick well.. Na where I fit vex be that

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Now am confused undecided The pix up there Na the legit babe or illegitimate babe.... cry

2 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Holy macaroni dat face tho shocked
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by MENTORCH(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2018
lacruz12:
With such a face like this, I will rather be single

Fur head coupled with bar head

Lol, everything is on that face.
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by fucktoto: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2018
see her natural horror face. why won't anyone cheat on this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by sunnyside16(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2018
i will not be in a relationship and yet give mysef headache about a cheating partner, if i smell you are cheating i am off. There are better things to use my heart beat for to make money.
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Kingeni: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2018
Where's she "heading" to? shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Abbeyme: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2018
Both you and the supposedly 'side chick' might be the actual side chicks.

The main bae might be somewhere becoming born-again!
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Kissup(f): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Nairaland is a mess.must junk topic make front page.i will quit nairaland

1 Like

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by purplekayc(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:
all those up there saying she is ugly so that gives her boyfriend the right to cheat on her.
maybe she's not good enough in bed
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by yemmight(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2018
With this your look, you are the real mutherfucker.
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2018
let me not even say anything about her looks, but its obvious she was the side chick. what a cheap excuse to dump someone... and she even left without giving that donkey a piece of her mind?!
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by tonquendo4u(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2018
U were d side chick. D other babe was d main girl. U just didn't realize it. And had u touched that other babe, he would've also dumped u.
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by 9japarrot: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Kissup:
Nairaland is a mess.must junk topic make front page.i will quit nairaland

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by ipobarecriminals: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2018
undecided all of u saying d girl is ugly should upload ur fine face and let us judge accordingly. U bet some face go look like reheated Akpu.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by LeHMaR(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2018
How do you date a face like that and not cheat?... It's scientifically, logically, literally, technically, mentally, psychologically and physically impossible not to.

2 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Benwems(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2018
she should shut up like she doesn't have a side guy she have sex with.

2 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by ken2baba(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2018
lacruz12:

quick to judge.

That girl is cute. You can't condemn someone with one pix. She didn't even paint her face
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by sammirano: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Damn, that face thou. No wonder the guy requested an apology.

3 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Harrynight(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Why intruded

U call the guy before going there?

Is he ur husband, who knows if your the side chick?

Ain't ur ugliness alone worth cheating on?

Madam apologize or take a walk sad

2 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2018
lacruz12:

Asin ehhh
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by mimimile93: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Flashback to the Craziest things our ex has done, This Abroad Based Nigerian Lady has revealed her reaction when she caught her darling boyfriend now Ex pants down with another girl, According to Ada the guy expected her to beat the hell out of the sidechick, But she refused, instead she did nothing, then he told her to apologize to prove that she loved him right at the spot where the incident happened, even tho he was unclothed, You can imagine.. Nawa.

See her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-reveals-how-her-boyfriend-asked.html

Sharrap! What can you offer him aside ur wide hol.e?

The nigga was tired of your wideness so he optd for something tight..
The dude knows he gat nothing to lose that was why he told you to beg instead of him beggin..

1 Like

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by AreaFada2: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2018
With this kinda lady, I'd pass. The ex-bf deserves an award for managing her sef. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by Kellz193: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:
all those up there saying she is ugly so that gives her boyfriend the right to cheat on her.
Yes!!!
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by AreaFada2: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2018
With this kinda lady, I'd pass. The ex-bf deserves an award for managing her sef. cheesy grin

The dude just wanted any excuse to get out. The guy deliberately did it for her to catch him doing it. cheesy
Re: "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" by lacruz12(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2018
mfm04622:

That was the wisdom. Knowing what you can get away with and what you can't

True
she will get away with it in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.