Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired (976 Views)

My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by Gaspardd(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2018
So there is this girl whose name is chinaza that ive been obssessed about lately, i met her in january.
Our first date didnt go down well because she ordered for a bottle of beer and just to establish some dominance i had to order for two bottles. But then the problem is i dont drink so the beer really fuvked me up beyond repair, what i last remembered last was me standing up and knocking down some tables, i woke up the next day with my friends telling me how i was grabbing a girl and yelling a song at her, and they had to drag me home.

Fast forward i have been trying to call her and she wouldnt pick my calls so i decided to do sth that i thought wud melt her heart and that is buying her a wine while i wait for her at her house before she comes back frm work.
I was expecting her to be back by 7pm but then chinaza didnt show up until 11pm, around 11:25pm i had some chuckles around her lobby, she was with a guy and in panic i ran to hide inside her bathroom, but again somehow i heard a footstep coming to her bathroom and i had to scale through the window to escape, just then she saw sn but she didnt kno it was me, she started yelling and yelling and yelling, so with my wine in hand i started running towards the gate just then people in her compound started chasing me and sn caught up with me and before i knew it bunch of blows started landing on my face, stomach, legs.

I passed out and i woke up on hospital bed bandaged and i later realised that i had a broken rib.
The saddest part was chinaza didnt even come to visit me at d hospital. So devastating that she broke my heart and some foolish retards broke my ribs too.
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by GeeString: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2018
I can't even say for sure what I'm laughing at right now...

So many things including stupidity. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by IamD18: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by sagerasaq: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Ur transmission power dey ur Village.
See as them dey beat ur drum u dey dance Shaku shaku.
Just go table ur matter for God hand if he remember u na only him fit cus break in Transmission.
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by Seanjay(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2018
so until you kill yourself because of one stupid love and your own personal stupidity my friend continue you will finally get there someday, it obvious love isnt for you my friend just de your lane or else this chinaza girl will bring your demise... a word is enough for the wise... the write up is quite funny though.... Mr Lover grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by Holymann(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Fight for wetin

Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by Bluezy13(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Funnily fake.

*Modified

It is a true life story.
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Funny and hard to believe.
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by SoapQueen(f): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
You will make a good scriptwriter. Kudos!
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by Gaspardd(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bluezy13:
Funnily fake
Its true.... i can still remember the colour of her lobby, its light yellow, and why wud i write a fake story about myself in a bad light.
The "i will fight for my love back" part is fake tho.
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by Bluezy13(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gaspardd:

Its true.... i can still remember the colour of her lobby, its light yellow, and why wud i write a fake story about myself in a bad light.
The "i will fight for my love back" part is fake tho.

I believe you now.

Apologise for terming it fake.
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Collect My Own

1 Like

Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by mKc9ET(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
hahahaaaaahahaa

i cant really type.
Re: I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired by megamank(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Try again please

(1) (Reply)

A Married Woman Going On Lunch With A Male Friend / I Asked Kanye For "Backup Sperm" Incase We Broke Up-—kim Kardashian / I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.