Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. (4220 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
lol this shit is funny but it's my own true story ..I remember when I was 20 years old .. got my ex pregnant.. omo she just call me ,babe I want to see you later tonight.. it's very important.. omo as I hear very important and her voice tone.. my heart skip.. my mind was telling me what if she's pregnant.. cuz I empty all my akamu inside .. sudden heat begin catch me inside cold AC.. later that night we met at our usual place (my best friend house) she just went straight to the point .. I nearly get heart attack .. I just told her my own is finished .. if my parents hear am.. my school done end .. lol .. she just give me a kiss and whisper to my ears .. don't worry will keep it as a secret till you goto school and graduate .. my fellow nairalanders today that child is 10 years old ... happy birthday my sweet daughter joy . .. may the host of heaven bless you beyond measures amen..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by solonubinho(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
So tell us, did you keep the baby a secret till you graduated or you told them immediately.
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by jidamsel43(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
I hope you are responsible and responsive to that girl. How did she bring up the child without the family of the father? Do you still keep it a secret from your family up till the present?
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Angelacruz: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Angelacruz: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Amen,d babe tried to kip d pregnancy
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
solonubinho:
So tell us, did you keep the baby a secret till you graduated or you told them immediately.

she kept it as a secret ..
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by wands: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Not advisable going into relationship while depending on your parents. The girl must have really loved you then.

4 Likes

Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Homeboiy: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
I was 21 then and she told me that she will abort it against my wish.

Na her belle na
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelacruz:
Amen,d babe tried to kip d pregnancy

despite all the pressure from her parents... yet she still kept it as a secret .. I owe her alot

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wahala be like prick
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Angelacruz: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
U really do...
Akunatakasi:

despite all the pressure from her parents... yet she still kept it as a secret .. I owe her alot
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by BaddieFreak(f): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Akunatakasi:
lol this shit is funny but it's my own true story ..I remember when I was 20 years old .. got my ex pregnant.. omo she just call me ,babe I want to see you later tonight.. it's very important.. omo as I hear very important and her voice tone.. my heart skip.. my mind was telling me what if she's pregnant.. cuz I empty all my akamu inside .. sudden heat begin catch me inside cold AC.. later that night we met at our usual place (my best friend house) she just went straight to the point .. I nearly get heart attack .. I just told her my own is finished .. if my parents hear am.. my school done end .. lol .. she just give me a kiss and whisper to my ears .. don't worry will keep it as a secret till you goto school and graduate .. my fellow nairalanders today that child is 10 years old ... happy birthday my sweet daughter joy . .. may the host of heaven bless you beyond measures amen..
The joy of having a child grow is heavenly, nothing compared to it. Happy birthday to you girl. Just be responsible enough for her

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by emperorAY(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
having unprotected sex when you are not ready for bringing up a child is most stupidest thing to do, but again you get to have a beautiful child as the reward for your foolishness
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Kobicove(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Akunatakasi:

she kept it as a secret ..

So what did she tell her parents or guardians about the father?
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Sundrus: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin na out of love & maturity ur chick take play that stunt oh. If only u know millions of homes wey don crumble due to unwanted pregnancy. I remember my mother driver that year, wey go give one ugly lady belle... Him come dey deny the pregnancy. When the girl brothers panel beat am on countless occasions nobody tell am make him accept the pregnancy from the girl. Finally when the girl born, the pikin look exactly like am. Last last him marry the girl ooh grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
wands:
Not advisable going into relationship while depending on your parents. The girl must have really loved you then.

even till now .. despite say she done marry ..

but we ain't doing bleeping
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by fati2001(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Moniq007(f): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
tongue
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kobicove:

So what did she tell her parents or guardians about the father?
according to her "she don't know"
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
cheesy
Sundrus:
grin na out of love & maturity ur chick take play that stunt oh. If only u know millions of homes wey don crumble due to unwanted pregnancy. I remember my mother driver that year, wey go give one ugly lady belle... Him come dey deny the pregnancy. When the girl brothers panel beat am on countless occasions nobody tell am make him accept the pregnancy from the girl. Finally when the girl born, the pikin look exactly like am. Last last him marry the girl ooh grin
grin
Sundrus:
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by SenorFax(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Akunatakasi:

even till now .. despite say she done marry ..

but we ain't doing bleeping
She's married??
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
SenorFax:
She's married??
yeah.. with a kid for her husband
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Uzomacharles: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
@ my 20 like this..
I wan baby boy..
I no know why but man dey reason responsibility...
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Obioramichael(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Op is the girl older than you?
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Obioramichael:
Op is the girl older than you?

1 year younger ..

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by BadBitch(f): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Akunatakasi:

1 year younger ..

Does she live with her two children under the same roof? And since it's a secret, do you have any relationship at all with your daughter?
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
BadBitch:

Does she live with her two children under the same roof? And since it's a secret, do you have any relationship at all with your daughter?

no longer a secret ... her mom stays with my kid ...
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by DukeJoe17: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
emperorAY:
having unprotected sex when you are not ready for bringing up a child is most stupidest thing to do, but again you get to have a beautiful child as the reward for your foolishness

How people get mind and bleep a general pussy unprotected usually gave me goosebumps.
Nna so one new catch come visiting, when it was time to smash the hell out of her, she told me about not been free, for my mind I smile like who go bleep her raw, Never.

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by gbolagunte81693: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
I hope you are responsible and responsive to that girl. How did she bring up the child without the family of the father? Do you still keep it a secret from your family up till the present?
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
gbolagunte81693:

lol am responsible.. her parents took care of the child according to her.. despite the pressure.. but she's married now ... am doing my bit ...
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by cosmos2000(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Akunatakasi:

This one way weird...which girl will wanna do that..?
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by anochuko01(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2020
all i knew at 20 was to play football and go to church shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / MEN!! The RUSSIAN-UKRAINE WAR Clearly Shows That FEMINISM IS BULLSHIIT! (Photos) / Why Do Men Shave Their Private Areas ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.