Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge (1772 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / My Father Raped Me As A Child, On My Wedding Night I Took My Revenge / Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge by fraspree(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Dear Admin,

I was in love with Christiana and was already planning to settle down with her immediately I finished a project I had at hand, we have been in relationship for 2 years. She was a popular girl in my street so everyone knew that she was my fiancée.

I found her her first job at a gym owned by my friend called Charles, after she complained of being tired of staying at home, saying she undergo series of temptations everyday staying at home, she claimed that her neighbor who was a medical doctor would come back from work at the middle of the day when everyone living in the compound is at work including her parents, he would be making sexual advances towards her.

A friend of mine Felix called me one day and told me that his next door neighbor called Jay who was also my close friend was sleeping with my girlfriend Christiana and that this has been going on for a while. Jay is a friend that I do visit together with my girlfriend, I also knew Jay’s girlfriend, and she knows my girlfriend, we all knew each other because we all used to hang out together. Felix told me that he was sure Jay was having sex with my girlfriend Christiana every time she came to his house because he could hear them moaning during a sex session any time she visited him.

That information really devastated me which I resulted to drinking and smoking heavily that night. At the bar where I was drinking, I met another friend who knew about this and I asked him why he knew that my girlfriend was cheating on me with my best friend but yet he couldn’t share it with me despite him being my friend. His answer was that he was trying to avoid serious trouble with my friend, and judging by our closeness he said I might have ended up murdering him.

I got home that night around 8 pm, I called Christiana on phone and asked her to come over to my house. I wanted to confront her that night to know if she will deny it. She told me she was in her kitchen preparing meal for her parent and wouldn’t be able to leave the house that night. So I decided to visit my friend Jay not to confront him but to say hi to him, as I got there I saw Christiana who just told me she was at home cooking for her parents, she was already there lying on his bed while Jay was eating with his...Read More>>>
https://hpluscommunitylink..com/2018/06/My-two-Girlfriends-Slept-With-My-Best-Friends-And-How-I-Later-Had-My-Revenge.html
Re: My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge by IamD18: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge by hotwax: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
fabu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? / Deleted post / A Thread For Meme Lovers 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.