Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral (8195 Views)

Nigerian Man Gets Celebrated By His 2 Girlfriends On His Birthday / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Teenage Boy Flaunts Two Girlfriends, Made Them Kiss Each Other In Public (2) (3) (4)

Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Ghot: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2021
A video of a Young Man probably in his late 20s has set the internet on fire after he was captured sChopping two Beautiful ladies in one bed at night.

People are very careful and jealous in protecting what is theirs and ladies in this case are also foolish to allow one man chop them on the same bed.
We don't upload such video here because of privacy infringement but can visit source to watch video

Source: https://yawabase.com/2021/11/05/watch-video-man-enjoying-his-two-girlfriends-on-the-same-bed-goes-viral/

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by SarutobiEky(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2021
I neva even fit get one, this b*stard dey kolobi two. shocked I'm not happy at this development. angry

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Jeon(f): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Well congrats for the achievement.

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Bluntguy: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Like double weed smokers, he is liable to die young.

Come Slawomir, no try that nonsense.

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by dhameelare(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Why settle for one when u can easily get two

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by OBALOLA55(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2021
HES A GREAT REDPILLER

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Boogyman557: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D WEATHER IS COLD. GRAB UR KUSH AND LITE UP. WTF MAN

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Teripaul(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
dhameelare:

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by illicit(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2021
How are they conveniently sleeping like that

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2021
dhameelare:
Preach bro. Preach grin
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by esky158(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2021
One girlfriend one problem two girlfriends two problem that all I known
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by foxxydude: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2021
He suppose dey middle Na!
This their sleeping arrangement no work grin

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2021
nonsense
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I neva even fit get one, this b*stard dey kolobi two. shocked I'm not happy at this development. angry

Lolsss..
Jealousy dey kill you seriously! cheesy

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by TheSourcerer: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Bluntguy:
Like double weed smokers, he is liable to die young.

Come Slawomir, no try that nonsense.
double weed smokers ?
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Ofadaman(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2021
The girl I'm middle is bi, so it's a three way
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by ahmthankgod(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Maybe they are village girls. You no look their faces?
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by SarutobiEky(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..
Jealousy dey kill you seriously! cheesy

Omo strong one shocked sad be like say loneliness won finish me o.

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Omo strong one shocked sad be like say loneliness won finish me o.

Lolsss.. cheesy

Particularly with d Weather!
In Warri axis, It rained heavily dis morning! D Weather is damn cold now!

Yahoo Guys don dey call dier Babes to come over!
'Enter Bike nah. I go Pay'.. cool cheesy

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by SarutobiEky(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss.. cheesy

Particularly with d Weather!
In Warri axis, It rained heavily dis morning! D Weather is damn cold now!

Yahoo Guys don dey call dier Babes to come over!
'Enter Bike nah. I go Pay'.. cool cheesy
Lmao. Be like no be only me the weather dey use play ludo.. you sef na passenger for this Line rangers boat ba. grin those yahoo guys gan... Dem make babes hard to get now angry

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by siofra(f): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerian boys flee from immorality angry
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by bigjackass: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
He paid two oloshos for three.some undecided

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by fourboys: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
My type.... Na two I dey manage now and I love em both wink wink
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Make heeee dey enjoy,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
He should ask for the price of pampers and baby food
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by BigYash: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Na him say make ur wooing game no tirt? undecided
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by SarutobiEky(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
BigYash:
Na him say make ur wooing game no tirt? undecided
cry Omo... No be about wooing game jare. Once person hold side small, e dey no st confidence too jare.
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by BigYash: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:
cry Omo... No be about wooing game jare. Once person hold side small, e dey no st confidence too jare.
Yes.. Try hustle to get the paper. But inside there,if you sabi the Mara well.. U go still get babes without money.. Them go even dey beg to spend for you.. No be juju.. Na unto sabi maras my nigga

Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by SarutobiEky(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
BigYash:
Yes.. Try hustle to get the paper. But inside there,if you sabi the Mara well.. U go still get babes without money.. Them go even dey beg to spend for you.. No be juju.. Na unto sabi maras my nigga
baba be like you be expert for this sturvs grin cheesy you no fit gimme one or two? Point me in the right direction.
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by BigYash: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:
baba be like you be expert for this sturvs grin cheesy you no fit gimme one or two? Point me in the right direction.
Lol..
Re: Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral by Oduduwa707: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Great lesson for all Simps! cool

Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / The Sex I Will Never Forget / Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter