Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results (26798 Views)

The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Professor Humphrey Nwosu's Account Of The Annulment Of The June 12 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by justy15: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Need landed property in Abakaliki, call 07086770689. Abakaliki Ebonyi State is one of the fastest growing state in the southeast due to the governor's developmental Stride's
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Augiiee(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Enouwem:
What manner of fuckery is this?
#IpobYoot #IpobMiscreant
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by megamank(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
wordproof:
I still don't knw why major historic events are not thought in schools...

We blame Igbos for supporting IPOB without even knowing the reason why they still agitate decades after civil war.

Over 90% of undergraduates today don't even knw who MKO Abiola is or his contributions to Nigeria political cycle.

Majority of this history taught in school are so outdated...the educational curriculum need to be updated constantly to reflect the Nigerian political journey so far till date.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Maldek666:
Who killed MKO Abiola ?

Buhari has opened a chapter in History and must be made to follow through.

Abacha was his friend and still remain his friend even in Death.

SW, ask your Buhari the man who killed MKO Abiola and his Wife, Kudirat.

Do not be always fooled by the Fulanious People of the Kaduna Mafia.

And the logic in your post is .......................?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by youseuph(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Maldek666:
Who killed MKO Abiola ?

Buhari has opened a chapter in History and must be made to follow through.

Abacha was his friend and still remain his friend even in Death.

SW, ask your Buhari the man who killed MKO Abiola and his Wife, Kudirat.

Do not be always fooled by the Fulanious People of the Kaduna Mafia.

Do you know history at all? How can someone that died before MKO be the one that killed him?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Question for the gods. Why don't you ask Ifa?
help me ask your ancestors
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by conyema12(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Dumb comment. I'm sure it's paining you ba? Still waiting for an apology for the war that took the lives of your grandparents?

You'll grow white whiskers waiting.

better heroes than living slaves to the Northern agenda.. ODE.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
loomer:
I never see country wey like public holiday reach naija

By minus in 5% vote bloc?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
loomer:
I never see country wey like public holiday reach naija

By minusing 5% vote bloc?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by conyema12(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
ajl:

You are probably right. I am really cautious of Buhari and his cabal. I used to be a Buharist until the middle-belt killings. Why make this pronouncement now, just some months to the election and when his popularity is dwindling. Surely to get Southwest votes. Once again our people are falling for it. People get carried away far too easily.

This decision has far reaching implications than the FG planned, I wish the Abiolas head to court and demand for their presidential entitlements from 1993 till date... easy money.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
PMB, Senate, June 12 are all mad

slowpoke!
YOU ARE.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by largeman4u(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
So happy our hero MKO ABIOLA is honoured
God bless the soul of the departed

@ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Deputy1111(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
In fact by announcing the result of June 12,will make it more beautiful......though some people will cry because of it...
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by generalud: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Even if INEC declares Chief MKO Abiola winner of June 12, 1993 presidential election as president, of what important is it now? Will they ever include his name as one of the President's of Nigeria?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Jasperro(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
They have no other choice than to accept the June 12th declaration, they are all in fear
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
conyema12:

better heroes than living slaves to the Northern agenda.. ODE.

Mumu. People who run from a fight are heroes in your place right? Cowards! Berra get lost. Oponu.

Who are the ones begging for freedom? Slaves calling other people slaves.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
AwolowoAssLicker:
help me ask your ancestors

I'm sure your ancestors that were casualties during the war are always on standby to stroke your ego and answer your foolish questions. So go right away and ask them. Don't be shy.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
PointZerom:

That's why your government banned history in your schools.

Now can you tell me what Ojukwu was greedy and ambitious about?.

Why are you asking me? I'm sure your elders have regaled you of their bravery during the war.

Or are you actually asking for the correct version of that story?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Not really. After Biafra was declared, an agreement was reached between Ojukwu and Gowon at Aburi.
Gowon reneged.

Are you sure about that cos I've heard differently. Guess it depends on which version you choose to believe.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by omoluka: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
ajl:

You are probably right. I am really cautious of Buhari and his cabal. I used to be a Buharist until the middle-belt killings. Why make this pronouncement now, just some months to the election and when his popularity is dwindling. Surely to get Southwest votes. Once again our people are falling for it. People get carried away far too easily.
You are on target � bro
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by wordproof: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
megamank:

Majority of this history taught in school are so outdated...the educational curriculum need to be updated constantly to reflect the Nigerian political journey so far till date.
I totally agree...we just have to start somewhr, apart from Government (which is only studied by Art students) back in the days, no other secondary subject teaches Nigeria political and economic history.

At first i thought that was the reason for Civic Education(to teach Nigerian political/economic history) but when i saw the scheme/outline...its just full of adlids and witty asides.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Are you sure about that cos I've heard differently. Guess it depends on which version you choose to believe.
I read (There was a country) and from the net severally. What's your own version?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by powerkey: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
hardbody:

Malaria is bad for the brain. Please take agbo
You have HIV go and die.
ewu ewedu Na amala
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

I read (There was a country) and from the net severally. What's your own version?

There was a country is a highly biased account of what went down during the Biafran war.

It was written by an Igbo man who from all indications and utterances showed a great tribal bias against Nigeria in general and Yorubas in particular.

Why don't you get the book written by General Alabi Isama.

He was at the forefront of the war and had hundreds of war pictures which he took himself in his book.

His book is titled "The Tragedy of Victory".

Yes, he is Yoruba, but I can assure you his book addressed all the ills of the war.

His disdain for general Olusegun Obasanjo is very visible in that book.

If you want an unbiased version of the war, go read it. I have read it more than a dozen times getting new insights each time.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

There was a country is a highly biased account of what went down during the Biafran war.

It was written by an Igbo man who from all indications and utterances showed a great tribal bias against Nigeria in general and Yorubas in particular.

Why don't you get the book written by General Alabi Isama.

He was at the forefront of the war and had hundreds of war pictures which he took himself in his book.

His book is titled "The Tragedy of Victory".

Yes, he is Yoruba, but I can assure you his book addressed all the ills of the war.

His disdain for general Olusegun Obasanjo is very visible in that book.

If you want an unbiased version of the war, go read it. I have read it more than a dozen times getting new insights each time.
Aii. I'll. One question, what's his own version of what caused the civil war?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Aii. I'll. One question, what's his own version of what caused the civil war?

I would love to condense that chapter of his book here but that'll take too much of my time.

Get the book, you won't regret it. It's not expensive.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by powerkey: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
hardbody:

Malaria is bad for the brain. Please take agbo
We the Easterners don't do agbo.

Agbo is for the cursed sons of Lucifer the satan Iike you.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Maldek666: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
youseuph:

Do you know history at all? How can someone that died before MKO be the one that killed him?

Shatap and ask Elders a question.

We at Biafra do not care how the zoo falls, but we are sure it is falling.

We as Biafrans are rejoicing and drinking "HERO BEER".

We are invincible.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

I would love to condense that chapter of his book here but that'll take too much of my time.

Get the book, you won't regret it. It's not expensive.
undecided
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by hardbody: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
powerkey:

We the wasterners don't do agbo.

Agbo is for the cursed sons of Lucifer the satan Iike you.

I forgive you. No true Igbo son claims to be a westerner. Meanwhile your malaria is acute. It could degenerate into celebral.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by conyema12(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Mumu. People who run from a fight are heroes in your place right? Cowards! Berra get lost. Oponu.

Who are the ones begging for freedom? Slaves calling other people slaves.

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
conyema12:

Post the picture of the best looking female in your family besides that woman's own and lets see who's finer. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Presidency Held Adeosun’s Resignation Letter For One Month / A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo / Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.